• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,587 Member
    Options
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Peach-

Very busy day again today! Already went out for a walk and after I'm done here I will be swinging my kettle bell. Then I am going to go to the hot tub and swimming for the early afternoon. Followed by corn hole and testicle toss.

Mary from Arizona

Mary????

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Beth I'm with you on the whole milk yogurt--too tasty to trade in. I just eat slightly less of it, it fills me up quickly and just tastes sooooo good. Love it plain or with almond slices for texture.

With DD home I am a little off my schedule but I squeezed in gym time, the snow is heading our way too! Again!!

NYKAREN
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,889 Member
    Options
    On Yogurt I buy the Light and Fit Greek 80 calorie yogurt. They have flavors like strawberry cheesecake and keylime. YUM!

On eating the same thing every day This does work good but please take a multi-vitamin as there is no way you will get all the different nutrients you need from eating the same thing every day. Research your needs and what your are getting with what you are eating to be sure you are getting everything you need to be healthy.

Last Week's Stats:
    Start weight: 191.6 End weight 189.2
    Exercised 3.18 hours last week averaging 27.29 minutes a day. (goal is 30 min a day 7/7)
    Veggies averaged 3.43 a day (goal is 4 every day)
    Fruit 2.43 (goal is 3 every day)
    Dairy 1 a day (met goal)
    Yoga (none)
    Averages steps walked a day: 7055.7 (met goal of 7,000 a day)

Could have been better but started getting sick Saturday so that day went south very quickly. This past Sunday and Monday calories were way low but exercise and eating goals were no where near where they should be. Not hungry. Coughing and emptying tissue boxes DH and I both!

RV Rita Suffering through it in nice weather at least Columbus New Mexico
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon. Been to book club, The Silent Sister was reviewed. Good read. Dentist office called and moved my appointment from April to Wednesday. Guess it will be good to get it over with. Still trying to sk. The posts I missed.
    SueBDew in TX
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,269 Member
    Options
    I always make whole milk yoghurt. I make one batch strained which I use like cottage cheese and one batch in a pot, which I use like cream/yoghurt on fruit. I don't add anything to it as I love tart tastes.
    Most afternoons I have some of the strained yoghurt with half an avocado for a snack. Heaven! :D Lots of freshly ground pepper and some pink, Himalayan salt.

Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Michele - I think part of the issue was that we got Egg spayed just before we left Texas, and that and eating the other cat's adult cat food put weight on her fast. I think it will all even out once we get settled down somewhere. She's healthy as a horse, so I'm not too worried about her right now. At the moment, she looks like she swallowed a shotput. :) And feels like it when you pick her up!

Lisa in NC.

• CoffeeandHumblePie
    CoffeeandHumblePie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @17761776 Gayle, I'm in St. Cloud! Wow! This thread really moves! I had just opened the thread and read your post - but had to leave it to respond later. Yeah, later. The next time I opened MFP there were over 100 new posts. Took me forever to find you again, lol.
  • CoffeeandHumblePie
    CoffeeandHumblePie Posts: 124 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Yes! I think year-round DST would be very beneficial here in Minnesota!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,944 Member
    Options
    Peach1948 wrote: »
    Do any of you find if you eat the same thing over and over that it's easier to stay on task?

Just wondering!

Yes.

I eat pretty much the same thing 5 days a week between the time I start eating in the morning until dinner at about 7:30 or 8 pm. Dinner is different ... my husband makes that so I don't always know what it will be. And then my evening snacks are usually the same.

Weekends are different, but then I exercise a lot more on weekends to make up for it.

Machka in Oz
  • Machka9
    edited March 2018
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    M - <Was the answer "high school"?"> No, you know -- UNI See what we learn from this thread???? Not just good eating/exercising :)

Yes ... uni. Short for university! :) Aussies do like to shorten words. :)

But regarding education, here in Australia we have ...

Preschool
    Preparatory (kindergarten)
    Primary (year 1 to year 6 or 7)
    Secondary or High School (year 6 or 7 to year 10)
    College or Senior Secondary (years 11 and 12)

And then ...

Uni ... University
    or
    VET ... Vocational Education and Training

And just for interest's sake ... the school years do vary slightly between states, but ...

Term 1 (School Start) is around the end of January or beginning of February.

Then there's a break for a couple weeks in April, near Easter

Term 2 starts around the end of April.

Then there's a break for a couple weeks in July, winter break.

Term 3 starts somewhere around the middle of July.

Then there's a break for a couple weeks in early October, spring break.

Term 4 starts somewhere around the middle of October.

Term 4 ends somewhere within a week or 10 days before Christmas, and the kids are off until the end of January or beginning of February.

And my university courses go from around the middle or end of Feb to June (Semester 1) and then again from mid to the end of July to October (Semester 2). Plus there are a few spring and summer courses as well ... I took a summer course in January this year.

So ... if you're coming to visit Australia, the best time to come is about mid-Feb and into March ... when the kids are back in school! :)

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    edited March 2018
    Options
    "bwcetc wrote: »
    Missing members ... do you all remember the poster from Tasmania (I think) that was a body builder? I can't remember her name. She left after learning her daughter had breast cancer and she would be needed to help her. I've been thinking about her and Mollywhippet and Miriamwithcats ... hoping they're all doing well.

Beth near Buffalo ... where more snow is in the forecast ...

I am a poster from Tasmania who was a body builder.

But I don't have a daughter ... or I should say, I do, by marriage, but she's an adult with a family and I've only met her once.

Machka in Oz

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Ooh in the 70's here on the Oregon coast! Sweet!
    Becca
  • pipcd34
    Options
    4xogfx63yw65.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

Ride hm 2 gym- 7.22min, 12.1amph, 144mhr, 1.4mi= 84c
    Apple Watch- didn’t record
    0runner- 20min, 9.32min mi, 39l 12h 36c, 121ahr, 144mhr, 2.13mi= 167c
    Apple Watch- 182c
    Rowing machine- 5min 131ahr, 141mhr, 111aw, 1022meters= 61c
    Apple Watch= 97c
    Arm ski machine- 5min 43aw, 118ahr 132mhr, 1216meters= 77c
    Apple Watch = 45c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.32min, 8.49min mi, 144ahr, 157mhr, .5mi= 74c
    apple watch- 58c
    Jog wk 2 sta, windy- 4.38min 9.09min mi, 136ahr, 155mhr, .5mi= 70c
    Apple Watch- 59c
    Ride dome 2 hm windy- 17.48min, 8.8amph, 160mhr, 2.6mi= 202c
    Apple Watch- 149c

total cal 802
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    <3
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,135 Member
    Options
    Beth- corn hole is commonly known as bean bag toss and testicle toss is the balls that you throw on that ladder type thing. The lady from Tasmania hasn't been on for quite a while! I can't remember her name. Definitely miss the other ladies as well.