Replies

• langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    Hippity Hoppity Easter's on It's Way

uqayrdf28lty.jpg

Janetr OKC

I love the eggs! So pretty and like the way they are displayed.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Terry, Thank you. They are just crafts and fun, nothing like the true art of your jewelry. They are gorgeous. How long does it take you to complete a necklace like the one pictured?

Janetr OKC
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Dana & Machka- Happy Birthday! Have a fantastic day Celebrating!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,650 Member
    Options
    Pppp
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    Evelyn it just frikken happened to me! My husband called to me and as I was posting it blurped! :#:#
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,613 Member
    Options
    So I had a post, it went away, still have 1500 steps to go, then will get laptop and try again!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,968 Member
    Options
    :) Stats for today:
    *haircut
    *15,000 steps
    *180 minutes walking Sasha and Bessie
    *200 minutes riding the exercise bike
  • knjiuv
    knjiuv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Lisa, I think you are just having pre'we know we are going to have to leave the grand kids soon' blues. You have been their care giver for awhile now and are leaving them. And knowing that your DD deployed is s lot different than knowing your son in law is deployed. Hugs.

Terry, did I read that you and your husband were watching Project Runway??? Husbands do that kind of stuff with wives? Mine gets down to his man cave as soon as you urn it on. I can't imagine all the pinching you did on that necklace. It is stunning.

Allie, does your Dad not have anything of value in his house besides guns to sell? Could you not hav can estate sale to sell all of his belongings? I know that is usually an auction so you really don't know what you are getting out of it but is it an option?

I know I could turn on my Pandora for noise but it is so quiet in the house. Charlie is downstairs watching something off the DVR. He is always mindful to keep the volume down so as not to bother me. But it snowed today and we have 5 inches and I guess we have about that amount in our satellite dish. I hope there is either sun or wind tomorrow to get it out but we are no tv until then. But our DVR is about 70% full so we will work on getting some of those shows off. We can get our news on the apps on my iPad. But no Wheel of fortune. :'(

Rye, Mashca, Heather, Barbie, Mary, Pip, the list goes on and on. You ladies are amazing. I just love all you women here.

Some one asked about my Dexa scan and calcium. This is their request. Or should I say order. They said if I have taken it that it will have to be rescheduled. So they are not in my pill keeper at all.

Love yo all, nighty night Joyce, Indiana