WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2018

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,978 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Still feeling a bit stiff and sore after Saturday's 300 km (188 mile) bicycle ride. Especially my back where it cramped. :dizzy:

I might be paying a visit to my chiro and maybe also booking a massage. And then, I need to work on my core!!

Machka in Oz

You know your muscles are tight when you just drape your hamstrings over the foam roller and it hurts.

I wasn't even rolling or rocking or doing any of the recommended things ... I was just lying there.

I thought I'd try my foam roller to help me stretch out my hamstrings and back after the weekend's 300 km ride. I think it did help, and I didn't even get to the rolling part.

But then I suspected I'd be tight when I got all excited about being able to touch my knees when I lean forward to do a toe touch.

And I did walk up to visit my chiro, but they were closed over lunch. I will have to try again later in the week.

Machka in Oz
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,068 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    (((Barbie))) (((Becca)))

Turned in tax info today. Will hopefully get back completed next week.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,594 Member
    Options
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Betty sending you strength, peace and healing thoughts <3<3<3 we're all with you in spirit, remember to keep us in your pocket <3<3
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my run. My time was the same, but I had slowed down a bit towards the end because my music was buffering and I was trying to get it to work. :'(:# I've restarted the phone and hope that fixes it. Anyway, I DID IT!
    Not too bad after yoga and a grocery shopping trip and a hair trim. :D

I'm now reading Run Fat B!tch Run. It's very funny. She calls herself the Grit Doctor. :laugh: That's my 11th running book. :o:o:o Obsessed? Moi?

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxx

PS - Much love and best wishes to Barbie and Becca and their husbands. <3<3<3<3

Good for you! I love the book's name.
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Barbie & Becca We will all be thinking of you and your husbands as you go through surgery this week!

Betty Thinking of you as you go through a difficult time.

Sunny and cold here today!

Carol in GA
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,137 Member
    Options
    Becca- (((hugs))) as you prepare for your husband's surgery tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers will be with you! <3

• bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,759 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    "bwcetc wrote: »
    Missing members ... do you all remember the poster from Tasmania (I think) that was a body builder? I can't remember her name. She left after learning her daughter had breast cancer and she would be needed to help her. I've been thinking about her and Mollywhippet and Miriamwithcats ... hoping they're all doing well.

Beth near Buffalo ... where more snow is in the forecast ...

I am a poster from Tasmania who was a body builder.

But I don't have a daughter ... or I should say, I do, by marriage, but she's an adult with a family and I've only met her once.

Machka in Oz

Nope, Machka ... not you! This lady was older I believe... retired ... got very feisty with us ... she followed a eating plan promoted by body builders I believe ... had a dog who passed away .... all these little details and I can't remember her name!! Arghh!!

Sue ... you're right! It was Leslie!!
  • bwcetc
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Beth- corn hole is commonly known as bean bag toss and testicle toss is the balls that you throw on that ladder type thing. The lady from Tasmania hasn't been on for quite a while! I can't remember her name. Definitely miss the other ladies as well.

My husband explained the corn hole thing ... but neither of us knew what you were referencing with the testicle toss ... thanks for the clarification!! :D
  • bwcetc
    Options
    Betty ... praying for you and your family ... hugs

Becca and Barbie ... praying also for you and your husbands! Hospitals are incredibly draining for all involved.

While the sun is shining at the moment, we have a weather storm warning for 8-16 inches of heavy wet snow and gusting winds ... sigh ...

Beth near Buffalo