Uteruses only, no Duderuteruses.

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Ok, at the ripe old age of 50, I still breakout during that time of the month. My parents promised me it would stop when I got to be an adult. :angry:

Noooooo! Is this what I have to look forward to? I was told my acne would dial down by now and it hasn't. Guess it never will.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Ok, at the ripe old age of 50, I still breakout during that time of the month. My parents promised me it would stop when I got to be an adult. :angry:

Noooooo! Is this what I have to look forward to? I was told my acne would dial down by now and it hasn't. Guess it never will.

I hear ya: I am prone to stress acne & time of the month acne. Why am I so lucky??????
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I hear ya: I am prone to stress acne & time of the month acne. Why am I so lucky??????

Me too. Makeup doesn't cover it up, either.

Add to that that I can't stand having any bumps or scabs/scars on my skin.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I had to totally switch up my skin care regime and add in serums and stuff, but I don’t get nearly as much acne and the spots I have fade sooner.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have the worst hormonal acne as well. I've tried using various treated concealers without any real luck, so now I just accept that my chin has decided to become a walking billboard advertising where I am in my menstrual cycle.
  • empresssue
    Options
    saragd012 wrote: »
    I have the worst hormonal acne as well. I've tried using various treated concealers without any real luck, so now I just accept that my chin has decided to become a walking billboard advertising where I am in my menstrual cycle.

My chin would be preferable-it's my neck that gives it away.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

My chin would be preferable-it's my neck that gives it away.

Pretty much my entire face. Boo.
  • empresssue
    Options
    The joys of being female.......
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Found this and it made me think of you gals. :lol:
    1vzfi3ndxez1.gif
  • marysjourneytolose
    marysjourneytolose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need advice ladies! I just turned 30 and I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years. For a year and half now we've had absolutely no sex! It's driving me insane! The reason being is because we currently live with my mom in a trailer (paper thin walls) because we have too many bills to move yet. So....we can't make ANY noise and it makes him uncomfortable to have sex with her around. She never leaves the house unless it's with me. So...yeah. And honestly I've kinda lost my attraction to him sexually a little bit and I don't how to fix it. I've also recently started crushing on another guy who's way younger than me and it pisses me off. I wish I didn't like this other guy but I do. So my question is what the hell do I do? Do I try to repair what I have with my boyfriend because mind you he has recently decided he wants to give it a go again with having sex at my mom's (we'd be extra quiet) but like I said I just can't seem to get in the mood with him anymore. Or do I be honest with him about everything and end it?
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I need advice ladies! I just turned 30 and I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years. For a year and half now we've had absolutely no sex! It's driving me insane! The reason being is because we currently live with my mom in a trailer (paper thin walls) because we have too many bills to move yet. So....we can't make ANY noise and it makes him uncomfortable to have sex with her around. She never leaves the house unless it's with me. So...yeah. And honestly I've kinda lost my attraction to him sexually a little bit and I don't how to fix it. I've also recently started crushing on another guy who's way younger than me and it pisses me off. I wish I didn't like this other guy but I do. So my question is what the hell do I do? Do I try to repair what I have with my boyfriend because mind you he has recently decided he wants to give it a go again with having sex at my mom's (we'd be extra quiet) but like I said I just can't seem to get in the mood with him anymore. Or do I be honest with him about everything and end it?

I'd think that starting to have sex again could revamp your attraction to him, generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has. Is there another option of where you two could go where you didn't have to stress about being so quiet? Or even maybe buying your mom a movie ticket or something and explaining that you'd like to cook a nice dinner and have a nice date night with the bf? I think finding someone else attractive is pretty normal, I wouldn't go as far as to tell your partner unless you know for sure you want to end it, or if you think there's a chance you'll cross that line.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    I think Sara gave you good advice.
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options

I'd think that starting to have sex again could revamp your attraction to him, generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has. Is there another option of where you two could go where you didn't have to stress about being so quiet? Or even maybe buying your mom a movie ticket or something and explaining that you'd like to cook a nice dinner and have a nice date night with the bf? I think finding someone else attractive is pretty normal, I wouldn't go as far as to tell your partner unless you know for sure you want to end it, or if you think there's a chance you'll cross that line.

Thank you! I don't want it to end. I love him so much. I just hope we can salvage things and become physical again. I also think I might be a little gun shy since we haven't had sex in so long. But also because of something from my past. But yes I think we can get a hotel and rekindle our sex lives. Thank you so much for your advice!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Time to get creative.
  • marissafit06
    Options
    Can you guys go away for a vacation or even the weekend to spend some time together privately?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I agree with this.....
    And now I am thinking THIS "...generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has" is why I have a low sex drive!! haha

Damn..... this thread makes me realize how much I miss having close female friends IRL....
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options

Time to get creative.

Trust me sweetheart I have been trying to get him to try a few things. Fifty shades gave me ideas. ;) But....he's not interested in being my sub. :( it's ok though I have so many other ideas. I'm ready to be adventurous I just hope he is. Lol.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options

Time to get creative.

Trust me sweetheart I have been trying to get him to try a few things. Fifty shades gave me ideas. ;) But....he's not interested in being my sub. :( it's ok though I have so many other ideas. I'm ready to be adventurous I just hope he is. Lol.

Use your weekends for camping :)
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options
    Can you guys go away for a vacation or even the weekend to spend some time together privately?

Yes we can. If the money is right and we plan it ahead of time. I would love to go to a hotel or a bed and breakfast. I've never been to one of those. And we have plans this summer for a vacation. :)
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

I agree with this.....
    And now I am thinking THIS "...generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has" is why I have a low sex drive!! haha

Damn..... this thread makes me realize how much I miss having close female friends IRL....

Same here girl. Same here. Lol. But yes I had no idea that no sex or hardly no sex could decrease my sex drive. Now that I do I'm going to get his butt in bed. ;):D