Uteruses only, no Duderuteruses.

Options
15678911»

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Ok, at the ripe old age of 50, I still breakout during that time of the month. My parents promised me it would stop when I got to be an adult. :angry:

Me too!!!! I thought I was grown up already!
  • marysjourneytolose
    marysjourneytolose Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hud54014 wrote: »
    I need advice ladies! I just turned 30 and I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years. For a year and half now we've had absolutely no sex! It's driving me insane! The reason being is because we currently live with my mom in a trailer (paper thin walls) because we have too many bills to move yet. So....we can't make ANY noise and it makes him uncomfortable to have sex with her around. She never leaves the house unless it's with me. So...yeah. And honestly I've kinda lost my attraction to him sexually a little bit and I don't how to fix it. I've also recently started crushing on another guy who's way younger than me and it pisses me off. I wish I didn't like this other guy but I do. So my question is what the hell do I do? Do I try to repair what I have with my boyfriend because mind you he has recently decided he wants to give it a go again with having sex at my mom's (we'd be extra quiet) but like I said I just can't seem to get in the mood with him anymore. Or do I be honest with him about everything and end it?

Time to get creative.

Trust me sweetheart I have been trying to get him to try a few things. Fifty shades gave me ideas. ;) But....he's not interested in being my sub. :( it's ok though I have so many other ideas. I'm ready to be adventurous I just hope he is. Lol.

Use your weekends for camping :)

We actually are really eager to go camping this year in the spring or summer. It would be so much fun. I've never been!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    saragd012 wrote: »
    I need advice ladies! I just turned 30 and I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years. For a year and half now we've had absolutely no sex! It's driving me insane! The reason being is because we currently live with my mom in a trailer (paper thin walls) because we have too many bills to move yet. So....we can't make ANY noise and it makes him uncomfortable to have sex with her around. She never leaves the house unless it's with me. So...yeah. And honestly I've kinda lost my attraction to him sexually a little bit and I don't how to fix it. I've also recently started crushing on another guy who's way younger than me and it pisses me off. I wish I didn't like this other guy but I do. So my question is what the hell do I do? Do I try to repair what I have with my boyfriend because mind you he has recently decided he wants to give it a go again with having sex at my mom's (we'd be extra quiet) but like I said I just can't seem to get in the mood with him anymore. Or do I be honest with him about everything and end it?

I'd think that starting to have sex again could revamp your attraction to him, generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has. Is there another option of where you two could go where you didn't have to stress about being so quiet? Or even maybe buying your mom a movie ticket or something and explaining that you'd like to cook a nice dinner and have a nice date night with the bf? I think finding someone else attractive is pretty normal, I wouldn't go as far as to tell your partner unless you know for sure you want to end it, or if you think there's a chance you'll cross that line.

I agree with this.....
    And now I am thinking THIS "...generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has" is why I have a low sex drive!! haha

Damn..... this thread makes me realize how much I miss having close female friends IRL....

Same here girl. Same here. Lol. But yes I had no idea that no sex or hardly no sex could decrease my sex drive. Now that I do I'm going to get his butt in bed. ;):D

BAHAHA
    Times like these, I wish I had a boyfriend.... Or, ya know, just a friend.... ;) haha
    You and I are in the same "dry" boat!
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings Posts: 5,545 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Time to get creative.

Trust me sweetheart I have been trying to get him to try a few things. Fifty shades gave me ideas. ;) But....he's not interested in being my sub. :( it's ok though I have so many other ideas. I'm ready to be adventurous I just hope he is. Lol.

Thats not quite what I meant... sexual attraction is animalistic and one of the keys to a healthy relationship. If the desire for one another is strong then you will find a way and a place to be intimate, thats where the creativity comes in... you are reading fictional books fantasizing about being adventurous when you're not even being intimate at all. Considering human nature I'm not sure he would want to be submissive to you if he is not having his basic needs met in the first place. If you're eye is wandering and you're desire for intimacy with your partner is waning... get creative, whether that means reigniting the spark between you both or moving on to other things...Just my opinion. All the best :)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how often were you having sex before you moved in with your mom? I can't imagine going a year and a half without sex, especially not if I was sleeping next to someone else. This could be my own issues and inability to trust, but would seem off to me :|
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options
    saragd012 wrote: »

I'd think that starting to have sex again could revamp your attraction to him, generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has. Is there another option of where you two could go where you didn't have to stress about being so quiet? Or even maybe buying your mom a movie ticket or something and explaining that you'd like to cook a nice dinner and have a nice date night with the bf? I think finding someone else attractive is pretty normal, I wouldn't go as far as to tell your partner unless you know for sure you want to end it, or if you think there's a chance you'll cross that line.

I agree with this.....
    And now I am thinking THIS "...generally a woman's sex drive increases the more sex she has" is why I have a low sex drive!! haha

Damn..... this thread makes me realize how much I miss having close female friends IRL....

Same here girl. Same here. Lol. But yes I had no idea that no sex or hardly no sex could decrease my sex drive. Now that I do I'm going to get his butt in bed. ;):D

BAHAHA
    Times like these, I wish I had a boyfriend.... Or, ya know, just a friend.... ;) haha
    You and I are in the same "dry" boat!

Lol! Sad but true! :'(:D
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options

Time to get creative.

Thats not quite what I meant... sexual attraction is animalistic and one of the keys to a healthy relationship. If the desire for one another is strong then you will find a way and a place to be intimate, thats where the creativity comes in... you are reading fictional books fantasizing about being adventurous when you're not even being intimate at all. Considering human nature I'm not sure he would want to be submissive to you if he is not having his basic needs met in the first place. If you're eye is wandering and you're desire for intimacy with your partner is waning... get creative, whether that means reigniting the spark between you both or moving on to other things...Just my opinion. All the best :)

Oh ok I gotcha. And you're right but to be honest he's the one who decided we couldn't have sex while living my mom. I used to practically beg him for sex and then I just gave up when the answer was always no. And now he's all of a sudden wanting to. He really confuses me. And also the whole fifty shades thing will fade away with time. I get obsessed with things like that but it never last. :)
  • marysjourneytolose
    Options
    Out of curiosity, how often were you having sex before you moved in with your mom? I can't imagine going a year and a half without sex, especially not if I was sleeping next to someone else. This could be my own issues and inability to trust, but would seem off to me :|

Barely any at all. Honestly he lived with his parents before we moved in with my mom. Before I met him I wasn't having sex regularly anyways. It'd been awhile. But I crave it now more than I ever have.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

Time to get creative.

Oh ok I gotcha. And you're right but to be honest he's the one who decided we couldn't have sex while living my mom. I used to practically beg him for sex and then I just gave up when the answer was always no. And now he's all of a sudden wanting to. He really confuses me. And also the whole fifty shades thing will fade away with time. I get obsessed with things like that but it never last. :)

Is there a chance he might be going through something on deeper level such as depression? I am in no way promoting frivolously moving on from from a meaningful partnership. I think that is what is entirely wrong with today's society... we make everything to be disposable and it's bleeding into our relationships, sadly. Only you know if you're strong enough together to overcome the ebb and flow. Put simply, where there is a will there is a way. I think a much needed conversation is in order for you two...
    And gurl... ain't nobody should be begging for some lovin' :D:blush:;)