Options
    abkfwkcvje6b.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Oh the things you find!
    2f2bt3xv5e1q.gif

The first two suggestions I'm down for, not sure I want to be so desperate as to be deep throating a bunch of pillows. :D
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Oh the things you find!
    2f2bt3xv5e1q.gif

The first two suggestions I'm down for, not sure I want to be so desperate as to be deep throating a bunch of pillows. :D

Hmmmm sounds like you deep throat differently than I do.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Oh the things you find!
    2f2bt3xv5e1q.gif

Hmmmm sounds like you deep throat differently than I do.

Maaaaaaybe... maaaaybe not.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Why is it so hard to be friends with other women?
    On here I have several female friends, but in real life I just can't deal with most chicks.

I find most other women to a.) have nothing in common with or b.) too catty/petty/competitive. It's been that way as long as I can remember, too.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    On here I have several female friends, but in real life I just can't deal with most chicks.

I find most other women to a.) have nothing in common with or b.) too catty/petty/competitive. It's been that way as long as I can remember, too.

Agree 100%
    Sad to say I don't trust most women I know. I know them well enough to know they are two faced and presumably talk about me the way they talk about others behind their backs in unkind ways.
    I trust that they wouldn't poison me or push me into traffic, but I have to really watch what I say around my work friends.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

I find woman complicated as opposed to men. Simply by putting food and usually a alcoholic beverage in front of them and they more than likely be happy. It’s just not that simple with woman.

That settles it. I must be a man. No other explanation
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options

I find woman complicated as opposed to men. Simply by putting food and usually a alcoholic beverage in front of them and they more than likely be happy. It’s just not that simple with woman.

Same. Gimme foods and alcohol and I'm happy.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Agree 100%
    Sad to say I don't trust most women I know. I know them well enough to know they are two faced and presumably talk about me the way they talk about others behind their backs in unkind ways.
    I trust that they wouldn't poison me or push me into traffic, but I have to really watch what I say around my work friends.

Likewise. I have a few female friends, but I would say only two of them are the types that can be completely trustworthy and I don't have to have my guard up around constantly for fear of betrayal. Sadly, we do not live anywhere near one another these days. Still, they are cool ladies.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Gal pals :lol:
    c96ppp2y5yde.gif

Some women are Petty, like an alpha female thing. Wants all the power, all the attention, minions :lol:
    I just want people who just wanna be people. You don't have to be perfect, just be a good friend, for yourself and to others.
    Unfortunately I have trust issues with 'friends'. So who's in my little circle, are few.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Same. Gimme foods and alcohol and I'm happy.

Me too, 90% of the time my attitude can be immediately cured with good food and/or a drink. Though my experience with friendships in real life vs online is completely opposite, I am much better at communicating IRL and I don't think I'm interpreted well online.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Gal pals :lol:
    c96ppp2y5yde.gif

Some women are Petty, like an alpha female thing. Wants all the power, all the attention, minions :lol:
    I just want people who just wanna be people. You don't have to be perfect, just be a good friend, for yourself and to others.
    Unfortunately I have trust issues with 'friends'. So who's in my little circle, are few.

Mom Jeans!
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Some of my best friends are women because we are all honest with each other, even when it hurts or we don't agree. Also we're all comfortable in our own skin and don't feel the need to cut each other down which happens a lot in girl squads. Find individual women (me) or a group of women (no girl squads since my early 20s) that respect and value each other and its a beautiful thing!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Ugh, it's only Tuesday...?
    ivv41chf331z.gif

Tired, more snow, blech.
    Oh hey, uteruses! And even the duderuteruses that lurk here.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also feeling blech and tired! More chocolate is required