• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Trisha Gorgeous dogs.

Karen in Virginia
  • evie1958
    evie1958 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Weigh in this morning, up .6...... grrrr. My own fault, some water retention, but not watching what I was eating properly last week either. Trying to smarten up this week, have done well the past few days, just really need to do it one day at a time.
    Had WAY too much catching up to do to make any comments!
    The topic seems to be shaving, I did my pits last night, only do them every couple of weeks or so, my legs hardly have any hair on them anymore, so sparse that I'm getting my electrologist to give a few hairs a zap every now and again when I go get my face done. Yes, my leg hair seems to have migrated to my face..... I was at a friends one time, she was having a jewelery party (5th Avenue, if memory serves) anyway, there were a couple of older women there and one had such long hairs on her face they were curly! Kinda grossed me out (my problem, not hers) so I decided that I would NEVER let that happen! I have found a lovely lady who does great work and doesn't charge huge amounts of money, so glad I found her!
    The weather here has been just absolutely beautiful the past few days! I got out and did a bit outside on Tuesday and on Monday I went to Butchart Gardens. Absolutely stunning out there, I tried taking a few photos, but they didn't turn out very well, kind of disappointed, but I will go again. They do a promo thing with our local paper, cut out the template, cut out the daily photo, when it's all filled out, you get a free admission. The whole promo time is about 2 weeks and then you have about 10 days to actually go. Hubby didn't want to go, so I went by myself and I have to say, while the admission was free, the gift shop was not!! lol I bought a lovely tea mug for myself and soon to be dil, we are both July babies, so that's what I got, plus got her some tea. Got hubby some slipper/socks that come halfway up his calf. He's been complaining that his feet have been cold, these things will solve that issue!
    Dana, keeping your friend and her daughter in my thoughts. Machka, ditto for you and hubby.
    Also thinking good thoughts for everyone else. Welcome to the newbies, hugs for those who need them and congrats to those celebrating!
    Evelyn, Vancouver Island, where spring has most definitely sprung!!! :)