April 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    girlinahat wrote: »
    My first run of April this morning, just under half an hour or so. Did a hike on Sunday and walked to a friends for dinner last night, where we began with a healthy octopus salad and deteriorated into fruit cake smothered in white chocolate/double cream sauce followed by cognac........

yeah, I need to run more to get over that....

This right here is why I run.
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    My first run of April this morning, just under half an hour or so. Did a hike on Sunday and walked to a friends for dinner last night, where we began with a healthy octopus salad and deteriorated into fruit cake smothered in white chocolate/double cream sauce followed by cognac........

Me too! I run for cookies and ice cream! :D
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    Sparx_81 wrote: »

And donuts and bacon cheeseburgers. Sometimes pizza.

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

I run for cheeseburgers and pizza and pancakes.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I just ate two big slices of pizza for lunch. Last two days I am so hungry all the time and can't seem to fill up. That will catch up to me. I definitely run for more food.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options

I run for cheeseburgers and pizza and pancakes.

I know, right? I mean some people have shirts that say "Will run for beer" and I am all like "Cheeseburgers and pizza!" Not to mention ICE CREAM - the real full fat kind, not the frankenstein garbage they try to pass off as ice cream.
  • cburke8909
    cburke8909 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Love good beer, and good pizza but good ice cream is a necessity of life. Fortunately I live in an area with many homemade quality ice cream places nearby.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    cburke8909 wrote: »
    Love good beer, and good pizza but good ice cream is a necessity of life. Fortunately I live in an area with many homemade quality ice cream places nearby.

That's pretty much my ideal food pyramid. It's a good job I enjoy running so much.
  • 07KatieP13
    07KatieP13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Date Miles today - Miles for April

4/1 10 miles - 10
    4/2 REST DAY
    4/3 6.2 miles - 16.2

Upcoming races: