Track it, Count it, Move it & Lose it!

Options

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,745 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend, very busy. This was the highlight for me though. We went bridesmaids dress shopping for my youngest daughters wedding. My 2 yo granddaughter was invited for "Girls Day", can you see the happiness?bfdrp8jrung5.jpg

She is so beautiful and so sweet!
  • jm216
    Options
    Working my way out of a mini funk.... but consistently logging it all. Feeling good about logging, now I just have to get out of my own way.

Enjoy your Tuesday!
  • punkahontas71
    punkahontas71 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sunday night after eating a chicken finger I thought WTH am I doing enough of eating like this!!! so yesterday I started at day 1(again). I figure I'll eventually one of those "day 1" will turn into day 365 of eating right working out and losing weight or at day 365 maintaining. Cheers to all of those starting over!
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sunday night after eating a chicken finger I thought WTH am I doing enough of eating like this!!! so yesterday I started at day 1(again). I figure I'll eventually one of those "day 1" will turn into day 365 of eating right working out and losing weight or at day 365 maintaining. Cheers to all of those starting over!

I'm resolved everyday is a start over regardless what the day before looked like. We just have to keep pushing and not get thrown by the occasional poor choices.
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have such a difficult time in getting my caloric burn above 2000, which means my intake must be very low to lose. We've added biking at least three times a week into the mix. Yesterday's long bike ride was followed by a long continuous swim. Low and behold the Fitbit calculated my burn to be greater than 2300! Now if only I could do that one every day, but alas, I cannot. I'll just have to settle for those excellent burn days when I have them.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    I read an article yesterday and saw an interview a few weeks ago that now claims that moving for 75 minutes a week is enough to keep us healthy and that short bouts are more effective than long work out sessions. I personally feel that anything is better than just sitting on the couch which I had done for the last two years.
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    We are finally back to "normal" at our house. It has been about 4 weeks of vacation, family, and grandkids staying with us. Took them home over the weekend. It has been fun. I have tried to log everything, but have not been anywhere near my calorie goal. (Scale is still not my friend..but it's my own fault) Really starting to feel yucky because of it...tomorrow I am back to a more normal way of eating. Hope I can remember this feeling, so I can avoid it in the future, lol.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    We are finally back to "normal" at our house. It has been about 4 weeks of vacation, family, and grandkids staying with us. Took them home over the weekend. It has been fun. I have tried to log everything, but have not been anywhere near my calorie goal. (Scale is still not my friend..but it's my own fault) Really starting to feel yucky because of it...tomorrow I am back to a more normal way of eating. Hope I can remember this feeling, so I can avoid it in the future, lol.

I felt that way on Monday all day. Imagine the scale started moving as soon as I started being more vigilant LOL
  • MrsWaldo99
    MrsWaldo99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!!
    I haven't posted for a while & I honestly don't have any excuse other than being lazy. I am still going to the gym 5 days a week but my food has kind of been out of control the last few days. I am loving lifting however I am struggling with getting the proper nutrition in. I just want to eat what I want & stay below my daily calories & not have to constantly worry about my protein intake. Lol
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    Options
    Today has been a good day. Did 2 walks, managed to stay under my calorie goal by a little, even with a treat.
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Friday friends!

It’s always so nice to catch up on your posts. <3
    Jill
  • 2GirlsANDaGuy
    2GirlsANDaGuy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Finally put the feet to the ground and went for an early morning run today. Yep I am just as out of shape as I thought.
  • jm216
    Options
    Finally put the feet to the ground and went for an early morning run today. Yep I am just as out of shape as I thought.

Way to get back at it!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    edited July 2018
    Options

LOL...that would be my feeling, also!
  • jm216
    Options
    What are you up to today?
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Sunday friends!
    Enjoy your beautiful day!
  • MrsWaldo99
    Options
    Good morning all!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a good one except for the fact that I ate & drank like crap!! Why do I do that to myself on the weekends?! I am going to add in some T25 today & hopefully boost my weight loss & discourage myself from the cheat meals. 🥂 Here's to a fresh start this week!! We got this!! Happy Monday everyone!!
  • MrsWaldo99
    Options

Good for you!!! Way to get back out there! & just remember, it doesn't matter how fast or how far you go as long as you go!
  • jm216
    Options
    MrsWaldo99 wrote: »

Good for you!!! Way to get back out there! & just remember, it doesn't matter how fast or how far you go as long as you go!

Great words of wisdom!
  • 2GirlsANDaGuy
    2GirlsANDaGuy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. My Monday morning weigh-in was not kind to me today. Showed a gain of 3lbs this week. Quite discouraging especially when I have been very diligent in my food tracking and calorie intake. I exercised a lot this last week and have to imagine that I'm still going in the right direction even if the scale didn't agree with me this time.