Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,789 Member
    Options
    The scale can be fickle sometimes.
  • MrsWaldo99
    MrsWaldo99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday morning all!! Boy is my chest sore from yesterday's workouts. I am starting off my day with some protein & coffee, then I am heading to the gym for leg day. Yesterday probably wasn't a good time to start adding in a second workout considering my sister & nephew are coming to visit for a few days, which also means my food & drink consumption may not be up to par this week. Here's to trying my best to keep it together and still see a loss on the scale by the end of the week. Have a fantabulous day everyone!!
  • 2GirlsANDaGuy
    2GirlsANDaGuy Posts: 15 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Morning gang. Got in a sunrise bike ride today before work. I'm coming for that scale this week.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Morning gang. Got in a sunrise bike ride today before work. I'm coming for that scale this week.

Have you taken measurements? The scale and I have a love/hate relationship but the tape measure and I have a wonderful love affair going on.
  • 2GirlsANDaGuy
    2GirlsANDaGuy Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Have you taken measurements? The scale and I have a love/hate relationship but the tape measure and I have a wonderful love affair going on.

I need to do this. I was talking with my wife about it on Monday after my weight in. It would be nice to have more stats to track than just weight.
  • jm216
    Options
    Hi Friends,

I hope you’ve had a great weekend!
    This week has been busy with basketball camps & college visits, along with my husband’s 50th birthday. What have you been up to?

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    I am ready for a restart today. Time to reacquaint with more fruits and veggies. How have you been doing?

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    Today I am at my heaviest since my daughter was born... 13.5 years ago. Talk about a reality check! I’ve got to log everything to get back under control, and move consistently. 10k steps is my daily goal.
  • jm216
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! I'm down .8 pound from yesterday. I don't know about you, but sometimes I need to hit rock bottom in order to make a change. I am getting things back into a better perspective. We've got this!

<3 Jill
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    jm216 wrote: »
    Today I am at my heaviest since my daughter was born... 13.5 years ago. Talk about a reality check! I’ve got to log everything to get back under control, and move consistently. 10k steps is my daily goal.

I hear you! I am still 35 pounds over the day I gave birth to my eldest who is going to be 30 in February. Wow that was hard to type... how do I have a 30 year old?

• Snowflake1968
    Options
    I had an amazing weekend away with my husband visiting my best friend and her family. She lives in New Brunswick but was visiting her son in British Columbia so we drove there to visit. It was an amazing time, but like most trips not long enough. I managed to not gain while I was away even with some adult beverages and lots of chips.
    This is a picture my BF took of me while we were hiking in the Ancient Forest in BC. The trees are said to be close to 2000 years old. 922t20t3iazt.jpg
  • jm216
    Options
    I had an amazing weekend away with my husband visiting my best friend and her family. She lives in New Brunswick but was visiting her son in British Columbia so we drove there to visit. It was an amazing time, but like most trips not long enough. I managed to not gain while I was away even with some adult beverages and lots of chips.
    This is a picture my BF took of me while we were hiking in the Ancient Forest in BC. The trees are said to be close to 2000 years old. 922t20t3iazt.jpg

You look great. You must have weighed 40 pounds when you had your daughter!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

You look great. You must have weighed 40 pounds when you had your daughter!

LOL I wish! I weighed 150 the day I had her. I don't know what it is about this picture but I look so much thinner than I actually am. Weight today was 184.6
  • jm216
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be in the 180s, so you’re my inspiration! <3
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be in the 180s, so you’re my inspiration! <3

Awe thanks. I started at 202 when I bought a scale in February. I am taking it slow this time hoping that it is sustainable for the long haul.
  • jm216
    Options
    Monday, Monday....
    Make it marvelous!

❤️Jill
  • MrsWaldo99
    MrsWaldo99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here we go again! I have been MIA for again but I am back now. I have had company and have been on vacation, which was wonderful, but that also caused me to eat terribly 😪 I hopped on the scale last week for my weekly weigh in & had gained a pound 😔so I didn't even attempt to get on th scale this week. I haven't been logging & I know better so I am back at it today! I go back to work today (I am a high school cook) so I am hoping this gets me back on a routine. I am starting off my day with some protein and the gym since this is the last day I can get an early morning workout in before the students come back. 🥂 Here's to a new day & a new week!! I hope you all have a fantabulous Monday!!
  • jm216
    Options
    MrsWaldo99 wrote: »
    Here we go again! I have been MIA for again but I am back now. I have had company and have been on vacation, which was wonderful, but that also caused me to eat terribly 😪 I hopped on the scale last week for my weekly weigh in & had gained a pound 😔so I didn't even attempt to get on th scale this week. I haven't been logging & I know better so I am back at it today! I go back to work today (I am a high school cook) so I am hoping this gets me back on a routine. I am starting off my day with some protein and the gym since this is the last day I can get an early morning workout in before the students come back. 🥂 Here's to a new day & a new week!! I hope you all have a fantabulous Monday!!

Glad you had a nice vacation!
  • jm216
    Options
    Today’s goal is to hit 10,000 steps and stay at or below my calorie goals. Most importantly, I’m going to enjoy spending time with my kids!
  • jm216
    Options
    Logging takes discipline... maybe that’s why I fight it so much. Today I’ve logged through dinner... woo hoo! Getting it done today!