Coke zero

Options

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Aspartame is broken down as protein I do believe, thus, one calorie. I will drink 4-5 a day. LOL
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Coke zero Cherry is where its at :)

Dang right!
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    beccapax wrote: »
    Yes! I prefer Vanilla Coke Zero. Really satisfies my sweet tooth. :)

They have vanilla coke zero now? :o Whenever I go to places that have cherry and vanilla flavorings to put in your soda I put in a little bit of both to coke zero and it's amazing!
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero is the king of the colas, but Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is the king of the cherry colas. I also tried the Zesty Blood Orange and the Twisted Cherry new Diet Cokes, but they were disappointing.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    :heart: Coke Zero :heart:
    :heart: :heart: Cherry Coke Zero :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Vanilla Coke Zero :heart: :heart: :heart:

The Cherry and the Vanilla versions are like trying to find a unicorn though in my area.

In a pinch, Pepsi Zero is a reasonable substitute for Coke Zero, though not quite as good.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I do like the diet pepsi with ginger.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I do like the diet pepsi with ginger.

yup this all the way ... Coke zero was my go to cola of choice until Pepsi released the ginger one
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero has been discontinued in Australia (you can still get it until stocks run out) and replace with "Coke No Sugar" which tastes a bit different -- in my opinion it tastes better but people are whinging online
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    qa1kqxgjewyy.jpg

I could be making this up, but I believe Coke Zero came about as a "manly" aka marketed toward men drink. Much like certain products are "feminine" aka this comes in pink now.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    qa1kqxgjewyy.jpg

I could be making this up, but I believe Coke Zero came about as a "manly" aka marketed toward men drink. Much like certain products are "feminine" aka this comes in pink now.

Coke Zero came out because Diet Coke/Coke Light doesn't taste like Coca-Cola. And people who like the sensation of chewing on sugary aluminum foil complained to Corporate.

Yeah, I'm a Pepsi/Mt Dew/Diet Coke drinker. Coca Cola is nasty.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I really don't like the taste of Coke Zero (or Coke). I love the taste of Diet Coke but less and less places here are stocking it now.

:'( Oh well I just have to drink beer I guess. I'm pretty sure that's zero calories too.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    qa1kqxgjewyy.jpg

Coke Zero came out because Diet Coke/Coke Light doesn't taste like Coca-Cola. And people who like the sensation of chewing on sugary aluminum foil complained to Corporate.

Yeah, I'm a Pepsi/Mt Dew/Diet Coke drinker. Coca Cola is nasty.

Coke/Coke zero/Diet coke all taste the same to me. I don't think I could even tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke if you held a gun to my head.
    Apart from Diet coke with Mango, because that stuff is vile.