Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Coke zero

Replies

• psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,098 Member
    Aspartame is broken down as protein I do believe, thus, one calorie. I will drink 4-5 a day. LOL
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,098 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Coke zero Cherry is where its at :)

Dang right!
  • asonrody
    asonrody Posts: 83 Member
    beccapax wrote: »
    Yes! I prefer Vanilla Coke Zero. Really satisfies my sweet tooth. :)

They have vanilla coke zero now? :o Whenever I go to places that have cherry and vanilla flavorings to put in your soda I put in a little bit of both to coke zero and it's amazing!
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Coke Zero is the king of the colas, but Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi is the king of the cherry colas. I also tried the Zesty Blood Orange and the Twisted Cherry new Diet Cokes, but they were disappointing.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited June 2018
    :heart: Coke Zero :heart:
    :heart: :heart: Cherry Coke Zero :heart: :heart:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Vanilla Coke Zero :heart: :heart: :heart:

The Cherry and the Vanilla versions are like trying to find a unicorn though in my area.

In a pinch, Pepsi Zero is a reasonable substitute for Coke Zero, though not quite as good.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    I do like the diet pepsi with ginger.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    I do like the diet pepsi with ginger.

yup this all the way ... Coke zero was my go to cola of choice until Pepsi released the ginger one
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Coke Zero has been discontinued in Australia (you can still get it until stocks run out) and replace with "Coke No Sugar" which tastes a bit different -- in my opinion it tastes better but people are whinging online
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    qa1kqxgjewyy.jpg

I could be making this up, but I believe Coke Zero came about as a "manly" aka marketed toward men drink. Much like certain products are "feminine" aka this comes in pink now.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,727 Member
    edited June 2018
    zyxst wrote: »
    qa1kqxgjewyy.jpg

I could be making this up, but I believe Coke Zero came about as a "manly" aka marketed toward men drink. Much like certain products are "feminine" aka this comes in pink now.

Coke Zero came out because Diet Coke/Coke Light doesn't taste like Coca-Cola. And people who like the sensation of chewing on sugary aluminum foil complained to Corporate.

Yeah, I'm a Pepsi/Mt Dew/Diet Coke drinker. Coca Cola is nasty.
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    I really don't like the taste of Coke Zero (or Coke). I love the taste of Diet Coke but less and less places here are stocking it now.

:'( Oh well I just have to drink beer I guess. I'm pretty sure that's zero calories too.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    zyxst wrote: »
    qa1kqxgjewyy.jpg

Coke Zero came out because Diet Coke/Coke Light doesn't taste like Coca-Cola. And people who like the sensation of chewing on sugary aluminum foil complained to Corporate.

Yeah, I'm a Pepsi/Mt Dew/Diet Coke drinker. Coca Cola is nasty.

Coke/Coke zero/Diet coke all taste the same to me. I don't think I could even tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke if you held a gun to my head.
    Apart from Diet coke with Mango, because that stuff is vile.