WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    up and having my tea,then onto the shower....then walk Alfie and walk Homer and Chester and then over to the test facility .. will bring the book with me to do a quick look over before going in..then on to the lawyers office at 2 pm, the reverse mortgage people are just horrendous we are trying to do our best to get it on the market and sold... so they can get there money...
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Heather so sorry you’re feeling down, but glad you’ve got your habits in place that move you and just like that, you keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Another beautiful weather day here;I feel healed by each day I can keep my windows opened or spend time on the back porch. But...I’ve got another container garden to dismantle I have about 1/3 of the project complete and of course, as I go I think up other projects ;) For a teacher summer is a precious thing, I want to make good use of the time to get things done! Well after this cup of coffee, it’s off to the gym first things first. Take care everyone <3
    NYKAREN
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather "useless rage" - I experience this, too.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Having said I am not concerned about a financial power of attorney, maybe I should be. So someone can make sure the bills get paid and financial decisions taken care of if whoever is left needs that kind of help. I will start checking into that.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    lhscapil wrote: »
    I know some banks have "trust departments" who handle these things as well. They hire someone to clean out the house, sell the belongings and property. Of course that is charged to the estate, but when we're dead we won't care.
    Lanette
    SW WA State

That assumes you're both gone.

It's when there's one left that the problems start. One who discovers she has to turn into a raving lunatic, screaming into the phone at bank personnel who won't listen otherwise.

Machka, absolutely good point. I often turn into a raving lunatic when dealing with folks like that on the phone anyhow, I'm sorry to say. >:) They MAKE me do it, lol.

Lanette
  • efricke1
    efricke1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ryenday wrote: »
    Jackie Kane and Kidd Kirby just wanted to pop in to say (in the vein of Charles Shultz and Snoopy):

Happiness is a warm cuddle :)

7owg1md7pc0d.png

Well wishes to all,

Rye

Your kitties look just like my Lucy!!!! So sweet!

ElizabethGA
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    efricke1 wrote: »
    ryenday wrote: »
    Jackie Kane and Kidd Kirby just wanted to pop in to say (in the vein of Charles Shultz and Snoopy):

Happiness is a warm cuddle :)

7owg1md7pc0d.png

Well wishes to all,

Rye

Your kitties look just like my Lucy!!!! So sweet!

ElizabethGA

If Lucy is your profile pic, yep! Good looking cat! :wink:
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Did a workout on the bosu today. The plan for tomorrow is to do a Cardio Strength Challenge workout. Then I’m going to go to this luncheon with the Newcomers. Vince doesn’t want to drive all that distance. To me, it’s not that far. And it’s not like we can go every month so I think it will be nice to go.

Well, the rhinestones on my firefly seem to be holding. I’ll post a pic of my “latest”. One of my seahorses should be fired Thursday so I’ll be able to pick it up Monday. The other seahorse will go in the condo (since I don’t like it as well…lol). When I get the one back, I’ll post a pic of them both

Barbie – what great news for your walking friend!

Katie – “Question for the low-carb followers: how low do you go? I was looking at one plan that was 20 or less grams per day. The sample meal plans called for 8 oz of meat at one meal and only 3 cups of veggies all day. I don’t think I can do it. No carrots, no caffeine, no fruit. It said you could have all the meat you wanted if you were still hungry. Just thinking about eating all that meat or eggs with no toast or grits makes me want to gag.” I’m with you, it would make me gag, too. Only I can go without the toast or grits. My biggest problem is that I want more veggies and fruit than a low carb diet will allow. I can live without the caffeine, too. Great second opinion. I tend to have very dense breasts, too.

Wendy – I love to look at pics of horses. I’m in awe of them. Lady and Sunny are so wonderful looking

Re – I have facebook, but I don’t post very much, maybe once every few months and only something that’s important (like when we got the riverrock, when we got the mulch, pool opening/closing)

Heather – someone told me “now is the time when you lock your car doors otherwise you come back to your car only to find that someone opened your door and left zucchini on your seat”…lol If that happened to me, I wouldn’t worry much at all.

Allison – so sorry about your friend. Good luck on your test, I know you’ll do amazing

Mary – so glad for your daughter (and you)

Char – happy birthday

Vicki – what is the name of the place in Kearny? There is at least one thing that I’m looking for, I’ve been looking high and low and no one seems to have it. Maybe they would. I wouldn’t even mind having it shipped to me if I can find it. The place we go to for ceramics has a wall with samples of the paints after they’re fired. Only lately it seems that the colors come out streaky. This isn’t just for me, but I’ve noticed it for just about everyone.

Teen – welcome! I never heard of Plexus. Tell me more about it.

See4me – welcome. Keep coming back and you’ll get lots of motivation.

Rye – awwwwwww

Annette – welcome!

Unfortunately, I started on the crab and the one paint that I needed they don't have very much of. However, this being a government facility, they get money the beginning of July so they'll put in a purchase order for more.

Michele in NC
    blwarl5iu0on.jpg

I love your dragonfly, the colours and sparkles are perfect :)