WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Pip: Speaking of your yearly MS ride, don't forget to send us the information so that we can donate. Since DH has MS it is a cause very dear to us and we want to support your efforts. You and Kirby are amazing people. :heart:

Sure, I will message u the link to donate online! Thx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,345 Member
    Options
    Did Michelle Dozois Cardio Strength Challenge DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do the water class. And it looks like it’s going to be “cut the grass” day.

Dana – safe travels.

Meg – what terrible news about Max

Snowflake – I guess I’m too critical. I wish there was more delineation on the dragonfly on it’s feet. Looks like the same shade of purple. Oh well…. I liked the rhinestones.

Gamlilea – congrats. BTW – can you give us a name you’d like to be called and maybe a general location?

Carol – only good thoughts being sent for your friend

Allie – I’m so, so sorry

Margaret – love that mural!!! Just love it

Went to ACMoore. They STILL don’t have the yarn in that I need to make the scarf for Colby. They didn’t have it last week. Evidentally, they have it in stock, on the truck to be stocked tonight. I guess we shall see….

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.45min, 132mhr, 12.4amph. 1.5mi= 73c
    apple watch- 95c
    MANUAL TREADMILL- jog 21min, 140ahr, 153mhr, 13.31min mi, 1.56mi= 224c
    apple watch- 254c
    Floor exer- 4.10min, 89ahr, 100mhr, 3sets of 10ea, situps, on back leg lifts= 30c
    apple watch- 38c
    bike ride gym 2 sumn sta- 50.16min, 131ahr, 150mhr, 14.2amph, 11.8mi= 499c
    apple watch- 471c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.43min, 151mhr, 138ahr, 9.05min mi, .5mi= 58c
    apple watch- 50c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.09min, 149mhr, 9.07min mi, .4mi= 65c
    Apple watch- 52c
    Bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.18min, 8.5amph, 132ahr, 149mhr, 2.5mi= 210c
    apple watch- 148c

total cal 1159
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Good evening Ladies -

I think today must be out of sorts day for us :neutral: . In order to accommodate the funeral, I worked today since I won't be able to work next Tuesday. That threw off my "normal" Thursday routine. I was going to hop on the mower after work to mow the pygmy yard but the guys showed up to clean my flower beds. That was good, but it meant that I couldn't mow AND I had to wait until after they left to take a bath and get in my jammies (in case they needed anything). They will be back tomorrow to work around the shop and in the backyard bed, so again, same issue, I won't be able to mow tomorrow either. It ended up not being too bad, they finished at 6:30 tonight so I hopped on the mower and got the yard done. It only takes about 45 min to an hour to do the small yard (or as we call it the pygmy yard, only big enough for pygmy goats). So, that is done! Yeah!! I was NOT looking forward to doing it on Saturday. Now all I have to do is sneak out before they get here tomorrow and block me in the garage with the trailer full of river rock to get my grocery shopping done. I am out of almost all my salad stuff.

Have a great evening ladies.

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    :/
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday the 13th!

Pip
    - happy belated Bday to Kirby. Is he able to ride that bike much?

Barbie
    - glad Jake's treatment went OK and your friend is home and recovering. I just looked at your weather report - we could take some of that cool air down here today if you want to share it, lol. I need to count my blessings as I know 88 is cool compared to what many of you have been going through.

Kelly - did your DSIL start that new job yet? I'm sure your DD would have a much better time visiting with her friends if she left Joaquin with grandma <3

I think we are maybe suffering from the Super New Moon today (normally Full Moon symptoms). Yesterday was bizarre at our house. Felt like a little binge so opened up that package of pistachios - didn't eat the whole package, took a normal amount, lol. So carb total didn't suffer much.

Anyhow, old dog Sophie got her teeth cleaned yesterday and is still sleeping it off this morning. DH needs to get a blood draw so will follow me to doc's office when I go to get allergy shots. He was supposed to go yesterday and got lost. :s

That's the quick version. Have a good day ladies!

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Ok, talk to me about kumbucha. I know some of you drink it regularly. I had a coupon for $1.50 off, so I bought one pineapple peach flavored one to try. How much do you drink in a day? What exactly is it good for! I had six ounces with breakfast. It .......... wasn’t bad. It was expensive, even with the coupon. I just bought the one, in case it was yukky, but I think I could swing it if the benefits are worth it. I had just never heard of it until I heard it mentioned on here.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Carol - Sorry about your long term friend. We are at that age now. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

• pipcd34
    Options
    lhscapil wrote: »
    Happy Friday the 13th!

Pip
    - happy belated Bday to Kirby. Is he able to ride that bike much?

That's the quick version. Have a good day ladies!

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State

oh yea, as soon as the doc cleared him long time ago, we bought him a new bike and he's been on the road ever since
  • pipcd34
    Options
    katla- i messaged you the link to donate. thanks again!