WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    :)Rebecca Have you been to the Oak Harbor Senior Center to see about their classes and activities?
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,703 Member
    Options
    Evening Ladies
    Oh my 15,000 steps and can barely move....the kids had fun,me not so much.... working tomorrow and then a wedding tomorrow night...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    Kkkk
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,116 Member
    Options
    <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,549 Member
    Options
    no gym workout - had to ride to work early for some OT
    still managed to burn some decent calories

bike ride hm 2 gym- (just to take a shower) 7.34min, 133mhr, 12.5amph. 1.5mi= 81c
    apple watch- 65c
    bike ride gym 2 sumn sta- 48.52min, 130ahr, 149mhr, 14.6amph, 11.8mi= 456c
    apple watch- 436c
    jog sta 2 wk- 4.27min, 150mhr, 138ahr, 8.49min mi, .5mi= 64c
    apple watch- 47c
    jog wk 2 sumn sta- 4.27min, 8.49min mi, 145mhr, .4mi= 63c
    apple watch- 57c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 18.30min, 8.4amph, 2.6mi= 145mhr, 124ahr, 2.6mi= 207c
    apple watch- 161c

Total cal 871
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    619380a8c7yo5al4.gif
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,345 Member
    Options
    Went to the water aerobics class. The plan for tomorrow is to do Michelle Doizois’s Cardio Strength Fat Blaster DVD

M – I double everything KJ said about you. Congrats on completing your program! So proud of you

Sun just came out so I think I’ll go in the pool. Cut the grass and weedwacked

Sherndon – welcome to the group! MFP and the “m” group. For years I’ve been at the same weight, up maybe a pound or two, down a pound or two, but always in the same ballpark (at least it isn’t going way up). Just recently now that M has struck, I find that no matter what I do, there is this flab. Someone recommended that I restrict my carbs, which is real hard since I absolutely love my fruits and veggies. Cookies, cakes etc. don’t really call my name. But a sweet, fresh peach – look out!

Rebecca – good luck to you. I’ll be thinking of you Tuesday. I love purple potatoes as much as I love sweet potatoes.

Kelly – kiss Joaquin for me

Lenora – always good to hear from you

Cbessell – welcome!

Rori – boy, things have really been hopping for you. Thanks so much for checking in.

Michele in NC
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,491 Member
    Options
    Machka "Tired this month" small wonder! Hope the weekend is restful and restorative. Ditto what Karen in VA said.
    Margaret and Carol, thanks for the Kombucha info. Have a friend who makes it and it is yummy. Then she showed us the "mother". Yuck. Doubt I could trust myself to be careful enough to avoid contamination or over fermenting so won't be making it at home. At this point it's too spendy for me to incorporate daily, but if conditions change/warrant I'll reconsider. Someone mentioned ginger or turmeric kombucha, now THAT I'd try, if I could find it!
    KJ so looking forward to new Joaquin pics ;)
    Katla lens "color might not match" original? Pfaugh!
    Rebecca "shelf" mystery circular stains... hmm. . . Alien saucer landings? What DebCountsAll, Katla and Barbie said, taking a class in an activity that interests you is the best way to meet folk with similar interests... and you can choose your level of involvement! Keeping good thoughts for Thursday.
    Sue in Wa Beautiful pic, lucky Bandit!
    Lenora "not getting into the petty gossip or trying to change anyone." Wise words, gal friend.
    Rori so glad your car got fixed in time for your western slope trip, which sounds delightful. Thank Goodness for Nextdoor.com, keeps us apprised of the critter sightings, this week it's a bear and her two cubs up a few ridges and a pea hen eatin' cougar within a half mile [shudder]. Joe's hooked up an extra flood light down on the driveway we can switch on and off from the house. He's been great about coming up with critter deterrent ideas AND implementing them.

Welcome sherndon, cbessel. Let us know what you'd like to be called and a general location so we can keep you straight.

Fell asleep during massage today, so glad therapist is immune to my snoring! Up at oh dark thirty tomorrow to car pool with new T'ai Chi buddy to dog show in Bandon. Looking forward to getting to know her better.

Slacking on knee exercises has taken its toll. Time to get down on the floor NOW.

Sleep sweet, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    60 g protein 10/12, meditate 7/12, walk one more step 6/12, knee exercises 7/12, walk Tumble 8/8 times, SWSY 0/4, hang up or purge art 0/1
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather I know you have butterflies in your stomach! But you'll be brilliant! Have a wonderful time...

Karen in Virginia