WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2018

Replies

• coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Well ladies only up 1 lb now from May. June wasn't my best month, and having vertigo was a doozie on my energy. Its crazy how sore I was in my neck, shoulders and head. Its so nice to wake up with a refreshed feeling. This Thursday is my consultation with my surgeon on what they found in the scans they took. He will ask me how I'm doing and I will tell him, "worse than you, gone on vacation! Hope you had a good time, because me and vertigo didnt"! Hmm, too harsh?

Yesterday I hung pictures around son's living room. He just doesn't have time and I asked him if it was ok 👌. I also pulled weeds for a bit! I'm a wee bit bug phobic, so this is a great first step for me! When I was a little girl I remember walking out side looking one way and seeing a bug, then screaming and looking another way and seeing a bug and screaming. So I was just starting here and there screaming, until I would just go back inside. Crazy, but I still look intently at my environments!

Here's so pics of his side of the house. He likes Asian prints!

Going to exercise with husband.....at the gym...😋
    Love
    Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Washington
  • coastalgosgal
    5v4pqa2yfbmd.jpeg
    💗
    Rebecca
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,128 Member
    Hi again,
    Pausing to draw breath.
    House full of flies, that have come in from the fields of horses around us, because they can smell the meat cooking! I've cooked 3 lbs of ground beef and got that in the freezer to make future meals. Cooked 6 sausages for cold lunches. Cooked and frozen 4 duck legs for cold lunches. Cooked and frozen 1 lb of chicken thighs for cold lunches. I will cook lamb tomorrow for dinner and also make something with the rest of the chicken thighs, maybe spinach and lentil mix for curry. Tonight we are using up the sea bass. Phew! It is also the hottest day of the year. :o:o:o:o

Added to that I had to drive to get my prescription and then back into town to buy food and go to the tekky shop, who haven’t managed to download my corrupted micro card. He has never seen that before. So I am also trying to resurrect my offline play lists and photos. Not managing to get stuff off Dropbox and into Album. ;):*:(:o Play lists going ok.

I did my normal exercises this morning, but I think all this dashing about and cooking will have to count as my bonus exercise.

Be back in a moment.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Thanks Barbie. Here we go again girls.
    Re. So happy to get an update. You look fab! Can’t believe your garden didn’t burn up in all the heat. We are actually in Dallas leaving today for a cruise of Scandinavia and Russia.
    Hope to check in regularly so I don’t get too far behind.
    Suebdew in TX
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,689 Member
    <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Karen in VA ~ Mom and babes are so pretty! <3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,024 Member
    :heart:
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,081 Member
    Suebdew- I hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise! Try to find time to send pictures if you can.

Rebecca- you did a very nice job decorating I'm sure your son will love it!

Heather - Love your house! This one is perfect and probably picked just for you!

VA Karen- what beautiful pictures of the babies! She must really have her hands full... in a very good way!

<3

Mary from Minnesota \ Arizona
  • coastalgosgal
    Love your house Heather!! Keeping fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!💗

Meg hugs!!

Barbie I hope your digital transition from one phone to the other goes smoothly, and with too many colorful metaphors!

Mary, he's already telling me changes, but no worries, nails and tacks can be moved. Sending you positive thoughts for your DD and DIL💟😇👍👍.
    Rebecca
  • coastalgosgal
    Oops Barbie NOT too many colorful metaphors! Haahaa!

• DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    I’m sitting on the back deck listening to the thunder. It’s been rolling on for a good 30 minutes. It must be cloud to cloud lightening. I never see a lightning strike at all.

The last time I transferred from one phone to another I went online and entered the numbers and in a couple of minutes it was done.

I was at the Y swimming today with the grandkids. I swam for an hour and did arm exercises in the water using dumb bells made for the pool. That was well over 500 calories burnt up! It was lots of fun and I met a few more women down there too. Yeah me!

Phoenix is a doll!! So’s the mama’

I guess I’ll head for inside. It’s getting more humid out here!

Have s great evenning!
    Dana In Arkansas

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,436 Member
    Lll
  • coastalgosgal
    Good job Dana!
    Swimming and exercising in a pool is so good for you!👍👍👍
    Rebecca