• chrissilva2625
    chrissilva2625 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    sz59zzzo6opm.jpg
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    sz59zzzo6opm.jpg

@chrissilva2625 that looks scrumptious. Yummmmm!
  • cilliandelaney
    cilliandelaney Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    corrarjo wrote: »
    Made some creamy cashew chicken over egg noodles...but it got ate before I could snap a pic. Soooo...how 'bout this?

6oz sirloin steak and eggs, with fried potatoes and buttered toast.

394f9qweliwd.jpeg

😋😋 deliciousness
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,605 Member
    Options
    So the pumpkin gnocchi experiment was a fail. Because I cooked the pumkin in the microwave, the resulting puree was way too watery. When you need to incorporate a lot of flour into gnocchi they tend to get tough ahd rubbery. These were rubber bullets tossed in sage butter and served with a tomato and olive salad.
    eehqczbq7rkc.jpeg
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Taco lasagna
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Everything looks yummy!!
    Last night was chicken and black bean quesadillas with pico, guacamole, and shredded cheese and a side of southwest chopped salad mix
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Pan fried pork chops with garlic, salt & vinegar potatoes (steamer bag) and a side salad.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Easy chicken noodle soup with some leftover rotisserie and a crustless zucchini quiche.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Hickory bacon and black peppered pork tenderloin, white corn, tomato/cucumber salad and cheddar bay biscuits
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Last night was just spaghetti, with leftover sauce from the other night. Kind of Bleh, but everyone else likes it, lol. Tonight I think we're having BLT's.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is the right place to post, but I bought myself a Cuisinart indoor grill a year ago. It lets you pick your category (chicken, pork, meat, fish) and it alerts you to the doneness. I use it almost every day. It was a bit pricey, but when I break down the cost per use, it was really cheap. And the non-stick panels go into the dishwasher. It beats getting the grill up all the time.

How big is it? And it's honestly dishwasher safe? I'm looking for a replacement for our Delongio grill that just bit the dust completely. I loved cooking with it, but it lied about being dishwasher safe and rusted, lol, so was a pain to clean. My daughter called it the "magic make yum" machine because she even liked vegetables if tbey were cooked that way.
  • KimberlyCapone
    KimberlyCapone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    sz59zzzo6opm.jpg

I hate carrots but the rest of that looks AMAZZZZZING!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    So the pumpkin gnocchi experiment was a fail. Because I cooked the pumkin in the microwave, the resulting puree was way too watery. When you need to incorporate a lot of flour into gnocchi they tend to get tough ahd rubbery. These were rubber bullets tossed in sage butter and served with a tomato and olive salad.
    eehqczbq7rkc.jpeg

Gnocchi YUM! Those rubber bullets look delish!
  • acpgee
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »

Gnocchi YUM! Those rubber bullets look delish!

I think roasting the pumpkin will give a better result, as suggested by another poster.

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Rye bread rolls using a German recipe.
  • Mary32616
    Mary32616 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don’t have a photo available but I made chicken tortilla soup for dinner. I cook dinner every night.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I didn't really cook much last night. I grabbed a pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and then steamed some frozen chicken potstickers.

I did make stock with the leftover chicken carcass. I separated and shredded the leftover meat first to use in homemade chicken noodle soup tomorrow night. My stock contains the leftover bones/fat/skin, a whole onion, a handful of carrots, some dried celery, rosemary, thyme, and salt & pepper. I just gotta skim the fat off of the stock tomorrow before using it.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Fettuccini with light Alfredo, garlic, diced ham, peas and asparagus and a Caesar salad.
  • acpgee
    Options
    Hubby is normally the weeknight cook, but as I had a work from home day today I made linguine carbonara with some of the duck prosciutto I cured a few weeks ago instead of traditional pancetta. He made sauteed spinach.

My next proper cook in Saturday night's dinner party where i will be repeating my routine of a super easy Italian dinner party menu.

Bagna cauda with crudites (5 minutes cooking+washing and cutting up veg in advance),
    linguine carbonara (10 minutes cooking that can be done in the time that the pasta cooks),
    dutch almond macaroons dipped in amaretto (uses up the leftover egg whites from carbonara and takes 15 minutes to make including 10 minutes baking time).