Let me know you a little better

Options

Replies

• tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I’m glad that people appreciate my previous FBR and unintentionally self inflicted pain activities.

My life’s been full of them. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    tmanfive wrote: »
    I’m glad that people appreciate my previous FBR and unintentionally self inflicted pain activities.

I didn't laugh at the pain you must've felt or the agony you went through or the idiot move(I mean we all do stuff like that right?) but I sure did laugh at the way you told the story. :) Important thing is the lesson you learned from your enlightening and painful, albeit funny, experience. :)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

I agree with Reenie and wasn’t laughing at the actual physical pain but it played more like looney tunes cartoon style in my head. Also, what’s FBR stand for?
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Options

I agree with Reenie and wasn’t laughing at the actual physical pain but it played more like looney tunes cartoon style in my head. Also, what’s FBR stand fore?

It’s all good. Laugh all you want. It’s funny now.

Stands for a couple things.

The it’s ok to say ‘round here initialism is “Fueled By Ramen”

The it’s not ok to say ‘round here initialism is “Full Blown “my engine is running like the timing severely needs advanced””
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,567 Member
    Options

Your story reminds me of a hot sauce challenge the men at work had. You could tell those that washed their hands well after and those that didn’t by the uncomfortable walking they did later. 😂

And I think the laughter has more to do with your storytelling abilities than the pain itself.
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Your story reminds me of a hot sauce challenge the men at work had. You could tell those that washed their hands well after and those that didn’t by the uncomfortable walking they did later. 😂

And I think the laughter has more to do with your storytelling abilities than the pain itself.

Yes! I believe Cat hit the nail on the head with that last sentence.
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I promise, I didn’t mean to imply I was butt hurt or anything.

I am truly glad that people can appreciate what I posted.

If it made you smile or you laughed your *kitten* off, good. 🤙🏼
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I have no idea what FBR means. It seems you use it a lot, and i can still get the gyst of your posts, but for the life of me i cant figure out what you are saying with FBR. I dont want you to get in trouble explaining it to me if its something bad.....i guess when i have more time ill need to look into that lol.

You'll never get it.. 😆 I didn't.
    Full Blown (R = "less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age" )
  • tmanfive
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I have no idea what FBR means. It seems you use it a lot, and i can still get the gyst of your posts, but for the life of me i cant figure out what you are saying with FBR. I dont want you to get in trouble explaining it to me if its something bad.....i guess when i have more time ill need to look into that lol.

Full Blown R = "less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age"

Yes. This. A much better explanation for those not that familiar with the inner workings of an internal combustion engine which is what I used.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Full Blown (R = "less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age" )

Eloquent, yet direct; I like it.
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options
    I’ve noticed over the last year or so that if I put on my headphones and listen to music late at night I tend to have really cool, exciting, adventurous dreams. 😀

I will have to give this a try - do you go to sleep with them on?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,164 Member
    Options
    I’ve noticed over the last year or so that if I put on my headphones and listen to music late at night I tend to have really cool, exciting, adventurous dreams. 😀

No, I just spend time every night before bedtime. For me it’s normally Pink Floyd ☺️
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    Options

No, I just spend time every night before bedtime. For me it’s normally Pink Floyd ☺️

Kind of like meditation - and yes, Pink Floyd could really help with the vivid dreams ... ;)