• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Happy Valentine's day all <3
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Valentine’s day! ❤️🥰🙋‍♀️💃👍💕
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    One thing I always find with not drinking is my skin looks so good. Even when I moderate pretty well my skin is not as nice as when I don’t drink at all.

Everyone always says this but meanwhile my skin doesn't improve no matter what I do :(
    Jumping on the band wagon here: Happy Consumer Driven Interpretation of Love Day!!!!
    :D:smiley:

Happy Lupercalia! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lupercalia

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Hello to All. Sounds like everyone is doing great in spite of the stresses!! @errydayimmusclin TOO funny & TOO true,
    Jumping on the band wagon here: Happy Consumer Driven Interpretation of Love Day!!!!
    :D:smiley:

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    JenT304 wrote: »
    @laurenq1991 Give it some time. Remember, our skin is an organ. Your liver won't look it's best in a few weeks from abstaining either. It takes a while. Our skin is the organ we wear on the outside and can see it. After I had been drinking and looked terrible I thought,"Good God, what do my organs that I can't see look like?" A sobering thought. Anyway, today in the grocery store the clerk said to me, "Do you get the senior discount?" Which you have to be 60 to get. I am 55. I was thinking, "^&*! you, thanks for ruining my day!" but I politely just said, "Not yet!" I am going to drag my butt back to the gym next week and keep it up this time.

Meh,sometimes store clerks are just dumb,I had a girl ask me the same question a few years back and I was only 37! I just looked at her baffled, plus people in their 20's always think everyone looks old,Happy Friday all!
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    @Yellowstone1983 So glad your little guy is ok <3

Hoping everyone has a healthy, happy weekend B)
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    @Yellowstone1983 So glad your little guy is ok <3

Hoping everyone has a healthy, happy weekend B)

Thank you!