The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Happy Sunday all,well I chose to drink Thurs then into Friday cuz I just felt so crappy,it didn't help,couple of triggers which sshouldnt have been a big deal were on Wednesday my youngest daughter in Portland got rear ended really hard by a pickup truck,she's fine but her new car got totalled,my nerves were so shot all that night,the next day at work the old bartender from my old haunt came in for highlights and for some reason old memories just kept popping into my head so I struggled in my head all day and finally gave in to stopping for beer on the way home,ugh,all it did was make me lazy,tired and grouchy,completely not worth blowing my 61 day streak over! Dumb as always.Welcome to the newcomers,stick to your goals no matter what,the self defeat feeling is the worst of all,letting other people down sucks but letting ourselves down is just awful <3

Aww, just hang in there!!! Start over and that is it. Sorry about the accident. My nerves would be shot if that happened here. Love and hugs.
  • LC_8U2
    LC_8U2 Posts: 26 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    :D
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    e45b9xq5wcox.png

This is helpful too. :)