• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @JenT304 Awesome! 👍👏💃
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    razorcut wrote: »
    199 days AF for me. Since you are my peeps, thought I’d share my own minor success news, rather than post elsewhere.

Finally decided mid-Jan of this year to do something about my sloth-like lifestyle. I’d still like to get to single digit BF before it’s all said & done....have some work to do still before that happens. But attached are my progress pics (from top to bottom: 01/20, 02/20, 03/20, and 04/20).

I’m learning that being AF and substance-free makes the process a lot easier 😂
    Gonna “celebrate” with a meeting later today and going to see my favorite comedian who’s here in town tonight. Happy holiday weekend to all!

992et7ml7bsy.jpeg

Well done ... way to go!
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    BuffMom84 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone I feel better about it. Usually when I go to concerts I'd get right in line for the beer stand. But last night I had the 1 beer with dinner (wasn't even that good by the way) and I did not drink at the concert at all. I'm definitely making progress. Since I finished the alcohol experiment, I decided to sign up for the live alcohol experiment starting on May 1st. Looking forward to that so I can reinforce good habits!

Way to come right back ... you can do this :-)
  • BuffMom84
    BuffMom84 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    @SweatsOnSunday Here's the link to the live alcohol experiment with all the info.

https://learn.thisnakedmind.com/fp-live-experiment-may-b-2019
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,162 Member
    Options
    @salleewins Thanks for sharing this about candida growth. Reading the list of causes is eye opening! I’ll have to research this more.