The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Just wanting to say HI Sober & trying to be sober Peeps <3 I've been trying to get settled & carry on with my "normal" busy routine so I need to catch up reading everyone's comments in the past couple of days...plan on catching up asap...I'm feeling a bit scattered these days....I am SO glad I could slowly move & get somewhat organized cause I'm still unpacking what few things I didn't get to before...

Anyhoo...hoping everyone has a super AF day and can't wait to get caught up here! ;)
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    @kevinrfletcher, you are so funny. Thank you for confirming that there is a Bro Code and that my husband is a big fat (although not) liar.

I know what you mean about movies. My inner circle requires familiarity with What’s Up Doc? and all 12 Fawlty Towers episodes. Bonus points for Moonstruck. I think maybe my husband and I could converse all day using only lines from these gems. Of course he has his Bro favorites Major League (The big fat liar is from Cleveland) and Midnight Run. Their appeal escapes me.

Everyone is doing great. @whitpauly, I wish you good sleep tonight! @lorrainequiche59, thanks for sharing your moving ups and downs with us.
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    my name is carolina, i´m from colombia and im on my 10th month AF hopping to complete the year, congratulations for everyone who is working to be a better person!

Congrats and thank you!!!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Hello all, Lorraine glad you found your account,mfp been doing that to me alot too lately,Donimfp last night was rough for me too,I used some nasacort for my allergies and forgot it gives me awful anxiety! Just wanted to calm down but then I know how bad the rebound anxiety is from drinking,I'll never take that stuff again+it didn't really clear my nose anyways,grrrr,then now we're headed into May and that's the month I found out my brother died,I'm trying to not think about it too much tho,won't do any good except bring me down,anyhoo wishes for a Fabulous AF Friday(or if yer down under Sat!;)

I am thinking of you! Love and hugs!
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    @whitpauly |BIG hugs <3
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    @lorrainequiche59, welcome to Texas! And I live in a college town where most of the legal adults’ brain development isn’t even finished yet. Not pretty. My friend is an ER nurse and she dreads the beginning of each school year.