The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    @FeelinFooFoo Sounds like a good plan to get off the meds in light of long-term side effects. You Tube has lots of Mindfulness Meditations for sleep (not the hypnosis ones though) I've used them to nod off & it's free. Just a thought. I like how you keep conscious of the down side of alcohol...I think that's important to remember.

@Whitpauly You are a good woman buying that little old lady her vino LOL

I am happy that everyone is doing well <3
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Ugh I haven't been sleeping great😒 waking up too early for some reason, the first 2 weeks stuck with no job I was lovin waking up past 6 now I'm back to 4-4:30 and it blows! I've read that's a sign of depression-hope not, this has been a week, my little dog went missing (still can't find him😭) and yesterday my Fitbit broke, those are too expensive to be so crappy! Anyhoo 6:37 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a wonderful day 💗

Sorry about your dog. I hope he turns up! Fitbit has great customer service I think. Hopefully your still under warranty. ♥
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,155 Member
    I have 73 days & 12 hrs AF, haha.
    Every once in a while, I split an AF beer with my dad. He drinks it due to medication, & I like to mix it with my V8. Beer is not my drink.. booze was, & usually gin, so I don't find it to really be a trigger. I do hope to drink responsibly & rarely at some point, but I definitely want some good sober time under my belt before I take that path.
    I'm getting closer to walking.. I do a little bit each day in my medical boot & with the aid of a walker. I'm telling y'all.. ankle surgery is no joke! (And neither is 115 proof gin) Stay safe!

I'm happy to hear you are on the mend. 73 days AF is awesome!