The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Here are two other books from Flow that are great; however, if I was to choose to buy one it would be the one recommended above.

Creativity Takes Courage: Dare to Think Differently (Flow) Hardcover – August 21, 2018

50 Ways to Draw Your Beautiful, Ordinary Life: Practical Lessons in Pencil and Paper (Flow) Paperback – April 17, 2018
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    That was the longest January in history it seems,not cuz of the dry aspect,just the month in general! Here we go into February stay strong my friends,don't let that voice creep in,squash it like a bug before it takes hold and grows,have a fabulous AF day <3

x17age18pwdx.jpeg

Ha ha ha ha ha @RubyRed427.

Also @Whitpauly. There is always that voice. Hate that. I keep thinking about squashing it like a bug. That one is a keeper. It is quick to think of and does the trick fast. Sums it up just fine. Our lives are too important here.

Life goes fast. Today will come and go. Keep the full picture in mind. Have fun. Have no regrets.

Love you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @salleewins Thank you!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Also, as a connoisseur of flavored sparkling water and someone who used to mix it with vodka, I thoroughly enjoyed Dasani blood orange flavor even better than my usual La Croix.. just FYI for those who enjoy some AF fancy fizz

I do!! I will look into it! Thank you! I bought a whole bunch of the Halos tangerines yesterday to go in something!! I try to always have something in mind to get or I search for something new that I can drink and eat if I need to go get something instead of running to alcohol. Thanks for giving me another good treat for my list.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    whitpauly wrote: »
    That was the longest January in history it seems,not cuz of the dry aspect,just the month in general! Here we go into February stay strong my friends,don't let that voice creep in,squash it like a bug before it takes hold and grows,have a fabulous AF day <3

x17age18pwdx.jpeg

Ha ha ha ha ha @RubyRed427.

Also @Whitpauly. There is always that voice. Hate that. I keep thinking about squashing it like a bug. That one is a keeper. It is quick to think of and does the trick fast. Sums it up just fine. Our lives are too important here.

Life goes fast. Today will come and go. Keep the full picture in mind. Have fun. Have no regrets.

Love you all here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Sunday peeps,just wanted to say that there's pushing the thoughts away like this that works for me,them there's "playing the tape forward" playing out in your mind how bad the drinkin makes you feel but it doesn't work for me cuz I can't get past the"well I'll get to drink,I'll deal with the after effect later" nope! Much better to stop it in it's tracks!@Tifano I wish AA would have worked for me but I'd leave there wanting to drink more than ever for some reason,the people at the meetings I went to were just unrelatable to me, alot of them were court ordered and I just don't understand the steps,I'm very happy it's worked so well for you <3 Lorraine,yep it's happened with my g-son and his games too,I seen him ordering things but thought it was fake"game money" haha, his dad flipped out when he seen his credit card bill! RubyRed,sounds like you're coping really well,so many posts I'd like to comment on but hard to look back with my phone,wishing us all a super,sober Sunday!