Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,193 Member
    Options
    bulldogcpa wrote: »
    Next time someone tries to push alcohol on you, simply say sorry, can’t. I’m allergic to alcohol. And leave it at that. Walk away.

Good point. My sister used to say “I have an ulcer.” And people would not press on. Allergy is good too.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Morning all,@Normnlv I'm like that too,kinda like well I drank may as well keep on til the next month,ugh,the starts and stops I've had these past few years are ridiculous! Did anything trigger you? Or was it just a fluke? I hope you can get your momentum going again <3 RubyRed,great job on getting thru the thought,darn brains! Some of our thoughts are just put there I swear,waves to all and wishes for a happy AF day!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Morning all,@Normnlv I'm like that too,kinda like well I drank may as well keep on til the next month,ugh,the starts and stops I've had these past few years are ridiculous! Did anything trigger you? Or was it just a fluke? I hope you can get your momentum going again <3 RubyRed,great job on getting thru the thought,darn brains! Some of our thoughts are just put there I swear,waves to all and wishes for a happy AF day!

THank you, just work stress got to me.
  • LC0924
    LC0924 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @NormInv maybe your challenge for February is to have this be the first month where one day of drinking doesn’t tarnish the whole month! I can relate to that, I am 100% the same way... give me an inch and I will absolutely be concocting ways to take a (very hungover) mile.

Happy Wednesday, my friends! I try not to be one of those people who is always wishing time would speed up, but this week has been ridiculous and I am super grateful that we are over halfway to the weekend. I hope you’re all doing well - today I will keep calm and sober on 😅
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Awsome!