Strength Training Challenge

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• jodios528
    jodios528 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    did a tough circuit training routine today. My weight is up but I'm just as trim (although my DH would say I look trimmer yet) so we are both thinking I'm putting on some muscle with all the strength training I've been doing. I try not to let the scale get me down, but sometimes its so hard. We are going on a date night tonight and I'm thinking I'll wear some skinny jeans - I'm going to see how they are fitting and let that be my guide (can't hide much in a pair of skinny jeans :laugh: )

Stay strong ladies!

Jodios in warm but cooler weather coming N. Il
  • jodios528
    Options
    did a killer workout: Women's Health Look Better Naked. It has 20 minutes of HIIT followed by 20 minutes of strength (also based on HIIT intervals) plus a warm up and cool down. torched 400 calories in less than an hour which is a lot for me. whoo hoooo

Stay strong - Jodios
  • jodios528
    Options
    did the Firm this morning - quick but effective circuit training. Is anyone still out there?

Jodios from rainy N. Il
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,144 Member
    Options
    I am back at the gym and doing classes once again---so I think I will not be posting on this thread going forward.:brokenheart: I am excessively boring---and haven't contributed anything to new ideas on strength training. Sorry. I wish I could have done a better job---but continuing shoulder problems, pretty severe fatigue and anemia have me struggling mightily.

I wishing everyone else well and thank you Jodios for the opportunity to participate.:heart::heart:

Lin:flowerforyou:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,975 Member
    Options
    After too many weeks of no strength training, I did and easy routine today that included a two minute plank:bigsmile:

2157045gp85zev8ri.gif
    [/quote]
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1433479le3q4a7az6.gif

2157045gp85zev8ri.gif 2157045gp85zev8ri.gif2157045gp85zev8ri.gif

It's time for me to get back to strength training
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1433479le3q4a7az6.gif

2157045gp85zev8ri.gif 2157045gp85zev8ri.gif2157045gp85zev8ri.gif

Today I used five pound ankle weights and did a routine based on SWSY....also a two minute plank:bigsmile:
    [/quote]
  • jodios528
    Options
    Barb - are you interested in starting this thread back up? I don't think anyone has posted on it for a long time. I've been doing Jillian Michaels body revolution which is a 3 month program. I'm about to start my last week so I've been thinking about what I want to do next...but it will definitely include strength training. Jodios
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi Jodios,
    I have been neglecting strength training for a long time and just got back to it.....I thought that posting on this thread, even if I were the only one might help me keep my commitment.....it would be even better if you posted also.

:flowerforyou: because it has been a long time, I have gone back to the beginning of the routine in SWSY so I don't overdo.

:heart: Barbie
  • jodios528
    Options
    I'll be right here with you. Today is a cardio day, but I've got one more week of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution - so I'll post those there and here....it is so tough but I've learned lots of new moves. If you are interested let me know for which body parts and I'll share them. Glad you're back at it! Jodios