Need help with a PURELY hypothetical situation.

Options

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    what the....
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Just...just throw the ducks away.

No one is going to want a used duck anyway. And I doubt anyone goes to the Salvation Army looking to purchase a used duck.

^this times a trillion
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    lol - lots of great suggestions here.... how big was this bag :smile:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Plant them on people's lawns. For fun. See who keeps them and who chucks them. Could be interesting way to find out what your neighbours are really like lol
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Take them home with you, clean them up and VOILA! New toys for you!

You're welcome.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    HYPOTHETICALLY, I would leave them on doorsteps of people I don't like. Heck, I'd love to pour them in through the sunroof of my neighbor's car; that would be hysterical. Hypothetically. (Although if I had money to blow - ahem- this might not be hypothetical).

Like everyone else said, nobody in their right mind is going to take them used. Might as well have fun with them. I mean, a different kind of fun.

People who keep saying nobody wants to buy them used seriously underestimate the level of freakishness that exists in this world. People buy dirty panties that other people crap in on the internet.

LOL, true...but I said "nobody in their right mind". Now, I'm not trying to knock others' fetishes, but I have some difficulty believing that a mentally healthy person would make it with a toy used by someone they don't even know. I mean, sharing a toy (with a partner or a partner's partner) is one thing; using a used toy from a stranger who might have had real sex (and potentially, real diseases) with other people who you don't know...sounds a little iffy to me. I guess it's about the same as having sex with someone who's had multiple partners.....but I think (hope?) many people would prefer to be more careful and just spend a little more on a new one.

Also, I'm in agreement with the person who said plant them on others' lawns. Another excellent choice - in fact, should I ever choose to get rid of my duck, I now have several creative ideas. But mine also has a suction cup on the bottom, so if I were really tacky and gross, I'd probably stick it to someone's rear car window next to the antenna. :-D
  • Nreumann
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically, people keep digging through the dumpster. I don't want them finding THAT! Especially people who, hypothetically knew this person.

Wait wut.....

you don't want to throw them away so that the people who dig through the trash see what hobbies your relative had...

but you ARE willing to clean and donate a bag of D1cks to the salvation army....like walk in proudly with a bag full of d1cks and say I'm here to drop these off...

but they aren't mine...

.....people are weird.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Let me just take this opportunity to say...

If you have a creative sex life, you might request that (one of) your partner(s) come and clean out your house before your relatives show up.

Just sayin'.

s/he had a BAG of d1cks....I don't think partners were exactly milling around .....

a BAG.....

edited to fix gender issue as per Husky ....MUAH :smooched:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

If you have a creative sex life, you might request that (one of) your partner(s) come and clean out your house before your relatives show up.

Just sayin'.

she had a BAG of d1cks....I don't think partners were exactly milling around .....

a BAG.....

The gender of said-hypothetical dead relative was never provided.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Happens to me all the time.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options

Just sayin'.

she had a BAG of d1cks....I don't think partners were exactly milling around .....

a BAG.....

I loled loudly…
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just...just throw the ducks away.

No one is going to want a used duck anyway. And I doubt anyone goes to the Salvation Army looking to purchase a used duck.

^this

But more importantly, I'm...

In...

...to catch up...

...because I like where this thread is going.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hypothetically I would probably compare the bag of d*cks to a pile of dead cat carcasses.

They both have about the same amount of use left for them in this world.

So if you are worried about throwing them in the trash there are 2 words for you. BURN BARREL

And stay far away, I wouldnt want to inhale those fumes.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Hot glue googly eyes on them and open an Etsy store.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I can only imagine when the day comes and you have to somehow relay this story.

"So I was cleaning out some stuff and stumbled across a bag of d-cks."

:laugh: :embarassed:

PS, throw them away!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I'm sure Pintrest is full of creative ways to use them for arts and crafts. Open up an etsy store (That's still a thing, right?), and BAM, easy money.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Hot glue googly eyes on them and open an Etsy store.

Damn our overlapping cleverness!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Wait. Didnt read all pages but Im curious how you know they are used and not brand new still???
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Plant them on people's lawns. For fun. See who keeps them and who chucks them. Could be interesting way to find out what your neighbours are really like lol

this gives me an idea. call some friends and jump into a car with the bag and take them around town for a more interesting game of "Ding Dong Ditch" where you leave the duck on the doorstep to be found after ringing the bell and running as is the tradition. (get it ?--ding dong?...i kill me *slapsknee*).
This discussion has been closed.