Need help with a PURELY hypothetical situation.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm sure Pintrest is full of creative ways to use them for arts and crafts. Open up an etsy store (That's still a thing, right?), and BAM, easy money.
    Hmm, Etsy requirements are "handmade", "craft supply" or "vintage". I guess they qualify as craft supplies.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ok, so then take the trash bag with the ducks somewhere else. There are trash recepticals EVERYWHERE! Gas station, grocery store, library, etc. if the bag's too big then find a construction site with a dumpster and throw it in there when no one's around. Or just take it straight to the local dump.

I had a similar situation, and that's what I did. I drove across town to an apartment complex, and chucked them in their dumpster. Noone will ever know whose they were if they go diving.

...not realizing that particular apartment complex recently decided to crackdown on people trespassing and littering on their property, so they asked local law enforcement to keep an eye on it...

...and you just happened to check your "bag of unknown contents" into the dumpster when they were watching.

Looking forward to reading about this one on thesmokinggun.com.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this was previously proposed(because im too lazy to read all 6 pages), but if this ducks are extremely old, maybe they could be donated to a museum for an exhibit. Your deceased might even get a nice plaque put up acknowledging her (?) generous contribution.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Wait. Didnt read all pages but Im curious how you know they are used and not brand new still???

she smelled them....

think about that for a minute

(I do not know if she actually smelled them, but it's the only option I got...so I went with it)...cue visual now
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    get some bicycle helmets and duct tape and make unicorn costumes!!!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Hot glue googly eyes on them and open an Etsy store.

Lmfao!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    oh my!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Donate them to a church.

LOL - you made me spit out my drink.
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Plant them on people's lawns. For fun. See who keeps them and who chucks them. Could be interesting way to find out what your neighbours are really like lol

this gives me an idea. call some friends and jump into a car with the bag and take them around town for a more interesting game of "Ding Dong Ditch" where you leave the duck on the doorstep to be found after ringing the bell and running as is the tradition. (get it ?--ding dong?...i kill me *slapsknee*).

I would SO do this^^^^^^^^^^ WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Hot glue googly eyes on them and open an Etsy store.

Damn our overlapping cleverness!

just a little FYI... it is illegal in China to sell sex toys, so many of them have faces on them so they can be sold as novelties rather than sex toys.
This discussion has been closed.