:D I read "Following Atticus " and highly recommended it
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
    Pppp
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,828 Member
    Options
    well I am here, with me and the pooch.. still working on cleaning everything up here..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

spin class-76min, 86w, 81r, 116ahr, 155mh,17.4mi= 555c
    Apple Watch- 605c
    mow lawn- 28.35min, 106mhr= 118c
    apple wacth- 159c

total cal 673
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,435 Member
    Options
    Sue in WA - Love your unicorn. I bet your daughter will have a lot of fun on that paranormal tour.

We have Roku and love it, and have a "leaf" antenna in the window which picks up a few local stations depending on the weather as we are quite a ways from the transmitter. PBS channels come in great and we love watching those when the internet goes out. Also, if you want local news, install the "NewsON" app if you haven't found it yet. Free news and weather from stations all over the Pacific Northwest, not just Seattle.

Lanette
    Sunny SW WA State
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,435 Member
    Options
    Lanette, I get annoyed when I watch news and the island is completely blank. I'm like, really? Are we are Mars or something? You could at least have one temperature in there somewhere!
    Rebecca 💗

Rebecca
    , we are kind of like that down here. When we had Dish or DirecTV, the only options were Seattle stations and they rarely mentioned any weather south of Olympia.

I depend on internet either the National Weather Service or Weather Underground when it decides to work, lol, for the weather predictions. The Weather Channel is pretty good and doesn't take forever to load.

How's the vertigo today?

Lanette
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,828 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies
    I took a long nap and then did some housework ,then in jammies and watching 4 weddings.. hopefully tomorrow is more exciting..lol
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,192 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,816 Member
    Options
    ryenday wrote: »
    My September goal is to start up with the Wii fit stuff again.

Today the WiiFit program got a tad upity with me: uca5cmodg7zj.jpeg

I was able to be a tad smug tho, I did make progress in those 3000+ days off. LOL

vjh96qq6es28.png

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

Rye
    In way too hot still TX

That’s awesome! I used to use the wii fit too, it certainly can have an attitude!
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3<3<3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    o:)