What does a woman mean when she says "your so sweet"?

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Really does depend, but most of the time, you just got friend-zoned andshe doesnt wanna hurt your feelings by saying she isnt interested.

That's my understanding too :sad:

Not always.. I say it when you are really sweet. No other meaning is there. By the way you seem so sweet.:bigsmile:
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I always asked myself what's the real meaning of "your so sweet"

Can anybody shed some light please
    That she isn't interested.
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I say it when I can't think of any other way to respond to a compliment. Still rather new at learning to accept them. So it doesn't automatically mean friend zone.

I say it to my husband when he does nice things for me. What's the context?
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I don't say that unless I meant the literal meaning. But I'm a bit socially awkward, maybe don't take my advice :laugh:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Ok ... dish .. who said this? lol

Seriously though it depends on The woman I think.
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    It means just that - you're sweet. You're a nice person, and what you said was a nice thing to say, even if she may not believe it. It's a good thing.

I think so, too. Whether it means she is interested in you, or in what way, I think you have to figure out along the way.....
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Weird. I tell my boyfriend he's sweet all the time xD
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    it means she doesn't want to dance on your disco stick, but thanks for playing anyway
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Really does depend, but most of the time, you just got friend-zoned andshe doesnt wanna hurt your feelings by saying she isnt interested.

Not always.. I say it when you are really sweet. No other meaning is there. By the way you seem so sweet.:bigsmile:

Thanks
  • Danilynn1975
    Danilynn1975 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    unless you are currently hitting it, it means you probably never will.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman and the situation. I use it when someone does something nice and unexpected for me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Whenever you always asked yourself this...did sex follow? Yes or no? Therein lies your answer.
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    she wants you. bad. stalk her relentlessly until she gives in. she's playing hard to get.

Yea pretty much this man
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    You're sweet
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    You're so sweet=would not bang.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Bad times.....
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options

Whenever you always asked yourself this...did sex follow? Yes or no? Therein lies your answer.

nope
  • TheRainQueen
    TheRainQueen Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I completely agree. I say what I mean and it is always a compliment because it means the person is sweet and has probably flattered me. Honest and direct communication is difficult for a lot of people. I think if it's an non-genuine "oh but you are a nice person" and they literally say words like nice, polite, friendly, sweet and there are no other characteristics then yeah, i guess that could be friend zone.
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    If I say that to somebody, it's because they're obviously trying to do something to gain my favor, and I don't know what to say that isn't insulting, when after all, they did do something nice.

I say it when I want the person to go away, too, since it's a great conversation ender. I mean, there's nothing else to be said!

I'm not very sociable in person, so this gets used a lot.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    unless you are currently hitting it, it means you probably never will.

This.