October 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    @MegaMooseEsq I check the registration page for this years Endless Summer Trail Running Series and see that they opened up registrations on January 1st, so you can put that in your calendar as a reminder.

https://ultrasignup.com/register.aspx?did=51948
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    ETA I just looked at the plan again - it says 12 miles, which converts to 19.3km. hmmmm maybe i should just stick with the 19k.

If it was me, I would run 20k... #justsaying ;)
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    ETA I just looked at the plan again - it says 12 miles, which converts to 19.3km. hmmmm maybe i should just stick with the 19k.

Well I'm sure I studied at the PastorVincent school because I'm absolutely doing the 20 lol
  • PastorVincent
    Options

Well I'm sure I studied at the PastorVincent school because I'm absolutely doing the 20 lol

I knew you looked smart! ;)
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    jele30 wrote: »
    Overcast skies, 39F, and wind 15 mph after work, but grabbed out long pants, long sleeve tech shirt (courtesy of Sat’s 5k), wind jacket, hat, and light gloves. First bit was right in the wind so that was cooler, but two miles in and the hat came off. The wind jacket was a bit much, but was happy to have tested out again in the colder temperatures. I’ll figure out the whole clothing thing eventually.

Good luck with that. I have been at this over a decade and still have yet to figure out the whole clothing thing. :)

• zeesparrow
    zeesparrow Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Now sprawled on the sofa watching Finding Traction, a documentary about Nikki Kimball's attempt to break the record for running the Vermont Long Trail.

Just finished watching this. Thank you for mentioning it.