Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What We're Eating

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Breakfast: espresso with 1/2 tsp turbinado sugar
    Brunch: uncured pastrami, nut thins
    Dinner: spaghetti with wild boar sauce and caesar salad
    Snack: cashews
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Breakfast - fridge oats with flax, chia, lemon juice, cinnamon, blueberries & vanilla Greek yogurt. Coffee.

Lunch - Loco Moco w/ jasmine rice, vegetarian gravy, Morningstar griller, fried egg and fresh pineapple on the side.

Dinner - home fries, large green salad & a chickpea brownie.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Breakfast - black coffee with collagen peptides + 2 blueberry oat muffins (1 just wasn't enough)
    Lunch - Spinach salad with goat cheese, apples, tomatoes, pecans, cranberries that was drizzled with balsamic and had a piece of white fish on top
    Dinner - Taco bowl (ground beef, onion, peppers, and rice) with shredded cheese, spinach, greek yogurt, & salsa
    Snack - ? Rice cake?

Workout - 2 mile jog + leg day
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, leftover tofu bibimbap bowl
    Lunch: Dark chocolate protein pancakes with mixed berries
    Snack: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
    Dinner: Seared pork chop with zucchini and roasted potatoes
    Snack: Cottage cheese, carrots, and hummus
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    edited March 2021
    Today.

B: small bowl high protein granola with lactofree milk. Banana. Bucket of milky coffee (unsweetened)

L: M&S low cal ready meal - pork loin with spuds, carrots cabbage and gravy.

Dinner: M&S chicken Jalfrezi (yes, I went for a walk to the shop and back, this morning and picked up reduced to clear stock) , basmati rice, homemade yellow mung Dal with spinach.

This evening, voddy and diet coke and a small bowl of crisps.

Just over 1500 kcal in total.

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Good Monday 😎
    B- 4 slices of anabolic french toast with pb2 and jelly with coffee
    L- pineapple shake and a lemon fiber soft baked bar
    S- chocolte cherry hummus with 1 crushed graham cracker
    D- 6oz scrambled 96/4 hamburger topped with two lowfat cheese slices, greenbeans, and baked bbq chips
    S- homemade sugar free strawberry icecream topped with pyrue chocolate syrup
    S- 2 galatic brownies

Workout: 45 minute total body from Sydney Cummings channel that she posted today and a walk with the kiddos 🐝

LORD JESUS bless 💟
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: leftover spaghetti with wild boar sauce
    Dinner: Brown rice bowl w/lamb, feta, cucumber, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, hummus, pita chips & quick pickled red onions
    Snack: peanut butter, chocolate & oats bar
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - Special K fruit & yogurt cereal w/ almond milk, a few blueberries, coffee.

Lunch - 2 pieces blackened catfish, collard greens, corn muffin w/ butter (out at a soul food restaurant).

Dinner - tofu stir fry with "glass noodles", zucchini, onions, carrots & mushrooms - and a couple pieces of Easter candy.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    @Athijade
    Hope you feel better soon🌷

Breakfast 2 pieces Ezekiel toast with pb
    Lunch salad with Romain, purple Cabbage, carrots, celery, diced red onion, kidney beans, tomato, cucumbers, and sautéed mushrooms. Balsamic vinegar for dressing
    Dinner Bowl of fresh fruit.
    3 litters of ice water and 1 cup coffee. Workout 45min treadmill and 1/2 yoga dvd..

• rainingribbons
    @Athijade - Hope you feel better!!

Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, dark chocolate protein pancakes with berries
    Lunch: Burrito bowl with chipotle chicken, cilantro lime rice, black beans, cheddar, grilled onions and peppers, and a dollup of greek yogurt
    Snack: Flaming hot cheetoes
    Dinner: Seared porkchop with roasted potatoes and green beans
    Snack: Coconut almond Built bar
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: leftover brown rice, lamb, feta, cucumber, kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes, hummus, pita chips, quick pickled red onions and some spring mix salad greens
    Dinner: Brown rice/millet ramen w/shiitake, oyster & maitake mushrooms sautéed in a sauce of soy, butter and garlic and sautéed shrimp, shredded cabbage & carrots simmered in soy and Dashi (water & bonita flakes).
    Snack: Clif maple & almond nut butter bar
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    Breakfast: McDonald's Egg McMuffin (no meat) and a hashbrown
    Snack:
    Lunch: Chicken nuggets and mac and cheese
    Snack: Strawberries, and blueberries with a bit of whipped cream
    Dinner: Taco salad! Lettuce, black beans, chicken (mixed with taco seasoning, bell pepper, onion, and green chilies), black olives, a bit of cheese, salsa, and sour cream with a handful of tortilla chips on the side. This ended up being SO SO SO good. It will be in regular rotation from now on.
    Snack: Skinnytaste banana bread with a little butter

Exercise was a little bit of a lot. I tried to do some cardio, but did not have the energy. Then I tried to just do a seated stretch and it didn't feel "right". So I ended up going for a walk outside and getting some fresh air. That helped.

And thank you for the well wishes. I know I mention on here a lot about being ill, but it has a huge impact on my diet and exercise. It is one reason I finally decided to DO something, even if it is not a huge change.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - toast w/ guacamole & a fried egg, blueberries, coffee. At work, more coffee with cocoa pebbles creamer (I usually drink black coffee but this was surprisingly good for a treat!)

Lunch - turkey on wheat w/ pickles, mustard & lettuce. Sweet potato cauliflower tots. Whole orange.

Dinner - homemade calzone, side salad & one dulce de leche My/Mo ice cream mochi ball

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Hit my protien today yay 😄
    B-2 protien pancakes with pb2 and jelly with coffee
    L- Pineapple shake with a fiber 1 soft baked bar
    S- coffee
    D- 2 huge chicken fajiata tacos
    S- I found more gingerbread halo top tonight 😎

Workout: Sydney Cummings emom from today and a walk with the kiddos
    LORD JESUS bless 💟
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: leftover brown rice/millet ramen w/shiitake, oyster & maitake mushrooms sautéed in a sauce of soy, butter and garlic and sautéed shrimp
    Dinner (restaurant): Arancini, caprese salad
    Snack: Clif maple & almond nut butter bar
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    Breakfast: Hashbrowns with bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and egg
    Snack: Rooibos chai tea and banana bread with a bit of butter
    Lunch: Turkey club and chips
    Snack: None
    Dinner: Taco salad. Lettuce, black beans, chicken (mixed with taco seasoning, bell pepper, onion, and green chilies), black olives, a bit of cheese, salsa, and sour cream with a handful of tortilla chips on the side.
    Snack: Skinnytaste banana bread with a bit of butter
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, apple cinnamon oatmeal and 2 turkey sausage patties
    Lunch: Spicy chicken burrito bowl
    Snack: Cottage cheese, carrots, hummus, and blueberries
    Dinner: Potato leek soup with bread
    Dessert: Chocolate peanut butter protein shake
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - fridge oats with vanilla Greek yogurt, mandarin oranges, chia, flax & unsweetened coconut. Coffee.

Lunch - 2 small red baked potatoes with TVP "taco meat", sauteed peppers & onions & sour cream.

Snacks - boiled egg, string cheese & cocoa

Dinner - 2 shrimp tacos w/ low carb tortillas, cabbage & spicy sauce. Corn relish with lots of cilantro, peppers & lime juice.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Brunch: low fat cottage cheese, uncured corned beef, castelvetrano olives, nut thins
    Dinner: tuna w/PK chipotle lime mayo & capers, black olives
    Snack: Clif tart cherry & cashew nut butter bar, so delicious chocolate coconut yogurt