What We're Eating

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Breakfast: Everything Bagel Thin with a Laughing Cow Cheese spread. Coffee with Splenda.

Lunch: Veggie Burger and homemade sweet potato fries.

Dinner: Leftover baked ziti

Snack: Probably a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: toasted coconut Greek yogurt, 1 boiled egg and coffee
    Lunch: salad topped with a crab spread (imitation crab meat mixed with cream cheese, green onion, Thai chili sauce & diced carrot and radish) and baked wonton pieces. Red grapes.
    Dinner: homemade vegetable soup & grilled cheese made with homemade bread and extra sharp cheddar.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Pumpkin spice muffin, roasted brussels sprouts with lemon miso dressing

Lunch:
    Black bean soup, yellow chile grilled tempeh

Dinner: Chickpea and spinach stew

Snack:
    ??
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Breakfast: fruit salad, banana, and iced moka at home; BLT guacamole burrito on the way to work.

Lunch: crudites (cherry tomatoes, baby peppers, snow peas), leftover thin-crust Hawaiian pizza.

Dinner: either leftover pork tamales with garden salad, or cheese ravioli with garden sauce and sauteed yellow squash; I haven't decided yet.

I'm not planning any snacks but I might end up having some chedder-and-dijon chips (so freaking good) because I am a weak, weak woman.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2019
    Breakfast: scrambled egg whites and crumbled pork sausage
    Lunch: homemade dill pickle chicken salad on wheat bread and sweet potato chips
    Afternoon snack: grapes
    Dinner: Unstuffed shells (I made the filling for stuffed shells and it ended up being higher calorie than I thought, so I omitted the shells and am just eating the filling.. it's pretty tasty!) ground turkey, spinach, Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasonings topped with a little marinara and shredded Mozzarella cheese
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: 1/2 avocado on wheat toast, Morningstar veggie sausage patty & coffee

Lunch: egg salad sandwich with green onion & lettuce, red grapes and baby carrots, and a cup of hot cocoa with a big dollop of whipped topping

Dinner: tofu fried rice with lots of veggies, and probably a couple of no-bake PB energy bites if my husband didn't finish them already.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = oatmeal, with shredded zucchini for volume, melted cheddar, salt, and pepper

Lunch = spaghetti topped with 1 oz shredded cheddar

Dinner = pancakes topped with a serving of mini semi sweet chocolate chips
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Lunch: "egg roll in a bowl" with leftover thin noodles added in.
    Snack: Medium horchata (?) drink with a shot of espresso
    Dinner: Homemade chicken marsala with green beans
    Dessert: Slice of homemade cheesecake!
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    Breakfast: Caramel latte
    Lunch: Chicken salad on wheat crackers, string cheese, and raspberries
    Dinner: Honey sesame chicken with rice and green beans
    Snacks: Homemade peanut butter protein bites, greek yogurt.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Breakfast = oatmeal with shredded zucchini, melted cheddar, salt, and pepper

Lunch = grilled cheese, dry frosted mini wheats, 1 oz potato chips

Dinner = Pizza Night!
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: lemon Greek yogurt, coffee

Lunch: homemade split peas with carrot & onion, 3 oz raspberries, 1 oz extra sharp cheddar, chamomile tea

Dinner: grilled tilapia, Mexican-style corn, black bean soup with a dollop of sour cream, and probably a scoop of dark chocolate gelato afterward.
  • avskk
    Breakfast: two plain toaster waffles, plum, blood orange, iced moka.

Lunch: leftover steamed chicken dumplings with hoisin, cold whole artichoke with lemon butter; today's theme is "dipping" and I am into it!

Dinner: gonna go full lazy with baked corn dogs and steamed green beans, both of which come directly from the freezer.

Snacks: do cocktails count? It's been a long week, I think cocktails should count.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited March 2019
    Breakfast: Pumpkin spice muffin, V8

Lunch: Miso soup with vegetables and tofu, roasted cabbage, Clif nut butter bar

Dinner: Chickpea stew with spinach, cauliflower in puttanesca sauce

Snack:
    Iced coffee with cashew milk

@avskk I think cocktails count, especially on Friday!
  • avskk
    edited March 2019
    @avskk I think cocktails count, especially on Friday!

You are, as ever, a voice for all that's right in the world. :D
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: scrambled egg whites and crumbled pork sausage
    Lunch: homemade dill pickle chicken salad on wheat bread and sweet potato chips
    Afternoon snack: grapes
    Dinner: a Lean Cuisine (Vermont Mac N Cheese) and roasted potatoes seasoned with a jalapeno chicken wing seasoning
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Breakfast - Fiber One Brownie and a Monster Energy drink
    Lunch - Spinach tortellini and a chicken breast
    Dinner - (Probably as I have leftovers that need to be eaten) Green beans, sweet potato mash, and brussels with bacon
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Lunch: 3/4 of a container of spicy sushi from work - was surprisingly pretty good based on concerns co-workers gave!
    Dinner: Dijon balsamic salmon with green beans. Will probably also be partaking in cocktail Friday! ;D
    Dessert: Cookies and cream cheesecake!

Snacks: If I have any, it'll be something good from a care package my boyfriend's aunt sent from England. c: Aka hobnobs and tea. <3
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: 1 slice of toast with butter & strawberry jam, 1 fried egg, coffee
    Lunch: Chipotle chicken burrito bowl with black beans, fajita veggies, pico, lettuce & sour cream.
    Afternoon "Snack": 8 cotton candy Peeps, almost the entire small box. My husband had two.
    Dinner: bowl of vegetarian chili, 2 oz. extra sharp cheddar (slices), a few celery sticks and baby carrots, 4 Biscoff cookies and apple cinnamon tea.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited March 2019
    Breakfast: Oatmeal Mug Muffin (start with a base of one packet of instant oatmeal or half cup rolled oats, 3 tbsp egg whites, 1/4 unsweetened applesauce (can sub 60 grams of banana), and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder mixed in a large mug. I added raisins but you can use any mix-ins you like. Let sit for at least a half hour. Microwave for 90 seconds, then voila! Huge muffin). Coffee with splenda and pecan creamer.

Lunch: Moderate portions at an Indian buffet. A spoonful of each curry I like, two small pieces of naan, and a cup of tomato soup. I guesstimated 650 calories.

Snacks: Small popcorn and half a Lily's Crispy Rice chocolate bar at the movies. No dinner for me tonight.
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    edited March 2019
    Two hashbrowns
    Seitan "chick'n" sandwich with pineapple habanero salsa. Chia pudding.
    Roasted broccoli. Gardein porkless bites.
    Banana
    Rice with beans and cabbage
    Pear