What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 egg white muffins with 1 sausage link cut up in each and a mix of salsa, black beans and jalapenos
    Lunch: 1 flour tortilla shell, with roasted chicken, salsa, sour cream, shredded cheddar and hot sauce with an apple
    Snack: mini pretzel twists with a homemade onion dip
    Dinner: going out to California Pizza Kitchen.. so I'm sure I'll indulge a bit, but haven't decided with what yet

can you tell I'm using up Cinco de Mayo leftovers :D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee and pineapple Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Morningstar veggie burger on toast w/ pickles, lettuce, mustard & onion, homemade baked sweet potato fries
    Dinner: pan-seared tofu w/ homemade BBQ sauce, steamed broccoli & corn on the cob.
    We'll probably go out for ice cream this evening and I'm planning on 1 scoop of (Braum's) deep chocolate raspberry ganache flavor.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of Emperor Puh Er tea, 1 cup of white rose tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of roasted dandelion root tea, 1 cup of roasted garlic tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, t-bone steak (well done), 1/2 loaded baked potato (filled with butter, cheese, bacon, scallions, sour cream), roasted asparagus and water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack(s):
    slice of strawberry short cake, bowl of blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, handful of walnuts and almonds

loads of water thru-out the day (at least 10 glasses--not because I HAVE to drink water, but I LOVE to drink water all day long).
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    0nbg4mbzttj6.jpeg

Working on my greens and fish.

*Spinach shake with vanilla protein powder and extra greens, spirulina and alfalfa.

Herbed Salmon avocado mayo salad
    Greens with pumpkin seeds and anchovies
    Cucumber
    Portuguese sardines with piri piri
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 Cup of Dandelion Root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of jasmine tea

Lunch:
    KFC three piece chicken tenders, string beans, cole slaw, 1/2 biscuit, watered down cherry pepsi to drink

Dinner:
    1 cup of white rose tea, 1 cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    1 cup of shelled Sunflower seeds, handful of walnuts and almond, bowl of blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries

10 cups of water thru-out the day
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 fried egg, 1/2 sliced avocado, about 1/4 large orange (slices), black coffee
    Lunch: 2 Mazzio's "dippers" (bread sticks with cheese) and marinara, one XL slice thin crust pizza w/ just bell pepper as topping
    Afternoon snack: 6 oz. fresh blackberries (didn't plan to eat the entire container driving home from the store, haha, but they were so good!)
    Dinner: single hamburger with mustard, pickle, lettuce & onion and about 1/3 of my husband's large order of salt-and-vinegar fries. Water to drink and after, I had chocolate raspberry coffee (just flavored, no cream or sweetener)

Not the healthiest day ever but I feel I made good of some less-than-great options (being at Mazzio's pizza for lunch and a burgers-and-beer local place for dinner with friends)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 cup coffee with 10g MCT powder. 1 cup coffee with 15 mg heavy cream. 2 - 3 more cups of coffee, black.
    Lunch, noon: 74 g Julian Bakery granola with 3 oz whole milk kefir.
    3 pm snack: One can of sardines in oil.
    Dinner: 2 sausage links with 1 Caesar salad.
    Additional snacks: 1 of 1 oz fat bomb
    1 Hershey miniature dark chocolate
    1 Ghirardelli 86% dark section.

This is my 'fiber' day. I also planned it to get the sardines (for Omega-3) and salad before I decided what else for snacks and meals.
  • rayraynicole15
    rayraynicole15 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- green tea with pack of triuvia sweetener , 80 calorie light & fit yogurt with 10grams kind peanut butter cluster granola with a banana
    Lunch- homemade greek yogurt cranberry Chicken Salad sandwich on 45 cal bread, with a gala apple & a tb of peanut butter
    Snack- cheese stick
    Dinner- zucchini noodles (1 whole zucchini) 1/2 cup marinara sauce & mini meatballs with mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top 🙂
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Dunkin Donuts double sausage and cheese on bagel breakfast sandwich, watered down Dole pina colada (80% water 20% juice)

Lunch:
    2 roasted dandelion tea, 1 Emperor Puh Er tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    Avocado Caesar salad, bowl of homemade loaded with veggies chicken noodle soup, water to drink

Snacks:
    slice of plain cheesecake, bowl of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 slice French toast with peanut butter and sugar free syrup, hazelnut flavored coffee
    Lunch: 2 crunchy tacos and the bottom layer of a slice of pineapple cake with pecans and cherries
    Dinner: baked wheat rotini & TVP in homemade tomato sauce with grated Parmesan and lots of onion & celery added
    Dessert: 2 squares of Theo sea salt 70% cacao dark chocolate & a mug of chai tea
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    Lunch: Chili with tostinos tortilla chips
    Snack: Deluxe chocolate protein bar
    Dinner: 2-3 fish tacos topped with cabbage, cilantro, and lime

Still have around 300 calories left over and 14g of protein to go, so may have half a pint of Enlightened for dessert. c:
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 slice toast with lemon curd, hard boiled egg, coffee
    Lunch: Morningstar veggie corn dog w/ mustard, homemade cole slaw, sliced peach
    Snack: 2 squares dark sea salt chocolate, coffee
    Dinner: large Greek salad & sweet potato fries (restaurant)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 roasted dandelion tea, 1 Emperor Puh Er tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    grilled cheese with deli ham and honey turkey sandwich, bowl of homemade loaded with veggies chicken noodle soup, water to drink

Dinner:
    5 pieces of bacon, jasmine rice, 2 eggs over medium hard, rasin toast w/butter

Snack and/or late night snack:
    cup of chocolate ice cream, green and black olives
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: scrambled egg whites & bacon
    Lunch: egg roll in a bowl, strawberries & blackberries
    Afternoon snack: string cheese
    Dinner: meatball sub bubble-up bake and a small romaine side salad with Bolthouse Caesar dressing
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    A&W Beyond sausage veggie. Orange juice.
    Lentil pasta with gardein "meat"balls in tomato sauce. Roasted broccoli.
    Vegan custard tart. A few loquats.
    Rice with red beans and cabbage.
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, another half of a to-go cup with half and half added in
    Snack: Cottage cheese
    Lunch: Who knows today! A friend mentioned bringing me some chicken satay. If she doesn't, either a turkey sandwich or grilled Chick-fil-A nuggets with a salad
    Snack: Deluxe chocolate protein bar
    Dinner: Leftover fish tacos! Probably 3 of them. c:
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: strawberry Greek yogurt with coconut flakes mixed in, coffee
    Lunch: large baked potato with broccoli, sautéed onions, salsa & sour cream
    Dinner: homemade pineapple fried rice w/ tons of veggies
  • ebeever115
    ebeever115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - leftover fried potatoes and turkey sausage patties from going out for breakfast the day before
    AM Snack - lightly salted almonds
    Lunch - chicken soup with carrots, parsnips, spinach and kale, saltine crackers
    Dinner - pasta and sausage with fire roasted tomato sauce
    Dessert - sopapilla cheesecake
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup Emperor puh erh tea, 1 cup milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    2 cups roasted dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    brown bread and butter, Fried Oysters, Kale salad, roasted brussel sprouts, water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    Coffee w/cream and (shared w/hubby) apple walnut cobbler with vanilla ice cream

10+ cups of water thru-out the day
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Cottage cheese and blueberries
    Lunch: Shrimp ceviche with iceberg lettuce and tortilla chips, protein bar
    Snack: Beer out with co-workers, maybe a cheese stick before heading out
    Dinner: Chicken fajita bowl

Will still have around 400 calories leftover after the beer, so might throw in another snack to hit protein goal depending on how I'm feeling.