NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup milk oolong tea, 1 cup emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    1 cup garlic tea, 1 cup dandelion root tea

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, porterhouse steak (well done), baked potato w/butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, grilled asparagus, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, blackberries and strawberries, coffee w/cream, big handful of macadamia, walnuts and pecans, maybe some green/black and kalamata olives
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited June 2019
    Options
    kbushe3221 wrote: »
    Breakfast:
    cup of milky oolong tea, cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    1/2 a large Gyro w/red onions, diced tomatoes and loads of tzatziki sauce and 1/2 Almond Crescents (Kourabiedes) and coffee w/cream

Dinner:
    1/2 a large Gyro w/red onions, diced tomatoes and loads of tzatziki sauce and 1/2 Almond Crescents (Kourabiedes) and coffee w/cream

Watermelon and big handful of macadamia, walnuts and pecans--maybe a couple of fruit&veggies Popsicles as well.

How what kind of oolong tea do you use?

I LOVE Milk oolong tea and drink it often:
    https://www.harney.com/products/milky-oolong?variant=32107949958
    https://www.republicoftea.com/milk-oolong-full-leaf-loose-oolong-tea/p/v09996/
    Here's more info about it...
    https://redblossomtea.com/blogs/red-blossom-blog/what-is-milk-oolong-tea
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast 3 times today, oddly. My dad wants to meet for brunch and my husband's in the mood for breakfast at dinnertime so I'm cool with that...

Morning: strawberries and plain Greek yogurt, coffee
    Midday: (at restaurant) 1 egg omelet with ham, 1/2 serving hash browns, mixed fruit cup
    Dinnertime: 1 boiled egg, 1/2 avocado, cheesy grits and a homemade biscuit w/ butter and blackberry preserves

YUM! I love "breakfast" for dinner--yay you and enjoy!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: It's been a depressing coffee week so far (wasn't allowed to have any yesterday before an ultrasound on my abdomen and today I somehow left my to-go cup of coffee at home) soooo I treated myself to a grande skinny hazelnut latte. And it was delicious. c:
    Morning snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    Lunch: Salad consisting of sliced steak, tomato, spring mix, red onion, blue cheese, and a balsamic/mayo dressing.
    Early afternoon snack: Protein bar, soft chicken taco from Taco Bell
    Dinner: Garlic chicken bites with sliced zucchini

Dessert or pre-dindins snack: Hobnobs with tea. Was telling my coworkers about them today and I'm now craving them so badly!
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: It's been a depressing coffee week so far (wasn't allowed to have any yesterday before an ultrasound on my abdomen and today I somehow left my to-go cup of coffee at home) soooo I treated myself to a grande skinny hazelnut latte. And it was delicious. c:
    Morning snack: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    Lunch: Salad consisting of sliced steak, tomato, spring mix, red onion, blue cheese, and a balsamic/mayo dressing.
    Early afternoon snack: Protein bar, soft chicken taco from Taco Bell
    Dinner: Garlic chicken bites with sliced zucchini

Dessert or pre-dindins snack: Hobnobs with tea. Was telling my coworkers about them today and I'm now craving them so badly!

What are hobnobs?
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    BF- coffee w almond milk and sugar
    Snack- banana, cherries, strawberries
    Lunch- avocado and egg toast
    Snack- trail mix
    Supper- pasta with tomato sauce and parmigiana cheese
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong, cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    large kale, brussel sprouts, orange slices, almonds, cranberries, avocado salad w/horseradish/lemon and avocado ranch dressing. truffle mac and cheese, 2 large pieces of fresh baked honey rolls with lots of honey butter
    ice water to drink

Dinner:
    Cup garlic tea

bowl of cherries, big handful of macadamia, walnuts and pecans, cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • JustaGirlNamedJenn
    JustaGirlNamedJenn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Evolve protein shake, avocado toast on sourdough
    Lunch - Quiche, sliced pear
    Dinner - Chicken breast, mashed potatoes
    Snacks - Protein bar, string cheese, banana
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 egg omelette with thin sliced gouda cheese, shiitake, baby bella, white mushrooms, red peppers. Blueberries and raspberries.

Lunch: seared scallops, boiled potatoes, steamed brocolli.

Dinner: salad with baked chicken thigh, romaine, tomatoes, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, green goddess.

Snack: none
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with 1/2 sliced banana & a little "banana nut" granola mixed in, coffee
    Lunch: large TVP taco salad with sautéed peppers & onions, sour cream, picante, and 2 La Tiara taco shells crunched up on top
    Dinner: Portobello mushroom sandwich, open faced on a toasted onion roll with swiss cheese & horseradish. Cooked spinach side and a chocolate chip cookie later, with vanilla rooibos tea
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    What's TVP?
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    170 g Fage 2% Greek yogurt with 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, ~ 1/4 cup granola, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1/2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, and 2 tbsp dried goji berries
    1 shot of espresso, bitter

Snack:
    2 small pink plums

Lunch:
    100 g of Sicilian caponata, 17.5 g of galbanone cheese, 50 g cooked prosciutto, and 1/2 slice high fiber, whole grain rye bread
    1 square Lindt 90% dark chocolate
    1 shot of espresso, bitter

Snack:
    30 g caffè freddo and 1 Venchi pistacchio, almond, and hazelnut truffle

Dinner:
    1/4 broccoli rabe, sausage, and mozzarella panuozzo

A lot of coffee today. 😯😋
  • JohnPaulEightyOne
    JohnPaulEightyOne Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    39ekzz7plltd.png

This is...I don't even know anymore. I just grab ingredients and smash them together. Breakfast is what I can eat, dinner is whatever is left over.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    lbsansouci wrote: »
    What's TVP?

textured vegetable protein - soy flour based meat substitute, typically sold dry in bulk. My husband seasons it as "taco meat" or puts it in chili & some other stuff like spaghetti sauce, since he doesn't eat ground beef. I do eat beef/meat, but I like it, too.
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    Thanks, you don't even want to know the phrases I came up with. :D
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    3-ingredient pancake (2 eggs, 1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter)
    1 shot espresso, bitter

Snack:
    170 g Fage 0% Greek yogurt with ~1/2 tbsp chia seeds and ~1/2 tbsp honey

Lunch:
    1/4 mozzarella, broccoli rabe, and sausage panuozzo
    1 shot espresso, bitter
    1 Ruby Baci

Snack:
    1 white peach and 10 almonds

Dinner:
    80 g durum wheat pasta with grilled vegetable sauce and pancetta
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: pineapple Greek yogurt with a little granola mixed in, coffee
    Lunch: veggie burger patty, cold salad of corn, tomato, red onion & cilantro, a few dark chocolate covered espresso beans and a cup of coffee
    Dinner: red beans & rice. Probably split the last chocolate mint protein bar afterward.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited June 2019
    Options
    breakfast:
    Milk oolong tea, emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    1/2 large Jumbo shrimp salad (on ice cold bed of iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, 1 boiled eggs, rings of red and yellow peppers), mixed chopped spicy kale, potato salad, 1/2 slice of turtle cheesecake, coffee w/cream

Dinner:
    1/2 large Jumbo shrimp salad (on ice cold bed of iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, 1 boiled eggs, rings of red and yellow peppers), mixed chopped spicy kale, potato salad, 1/2 slice of turtle cheesecake, coffee w/cream

watermelon and big handful of macadamia, walnuts, pecans, a few Huamei (salty chinese dried plumbs)
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    BF- almond milk latte and special k crisp pastries
    Snack- chobani flip and black coffee
    Lunch- tuna salad on wheat toast
    Snack- tea
    Supper- either some turkey and veggies or clam chowder haven’t decided yet. Whatever I don’t eat I will end up having for lunch tomorrow.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    1/2 stuff flounder (stuffed w/jumbo lump crab meat) sauteed green beans and mushrooms, brussel sprouts, mixed kale greens, 1/2 large piece of peach cobbler w/coffee and cream

Dinner:
    1/2 stuff flounder (stuffed w/jumbo lump crab meat) sauteed green beans and mushrooms, brussel sprouts, mixed kale greens, 1/2 large piece of peach cobbler w/coffee and cream

bowl of cubed cantaloupe, honeydew melon, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and about 7-10 pieces of Huamei (salty chinese dried plumbs)