Options

Replies

• MidwestAndHappy
    MidwestAndHappy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    (I work nights)
    Breakfast: 2 strips bacon, 2 biscuits, medium coffee
    Lunch: Chicken w/ soy sauce/garlic/honey glaze, rice, carrots, broccoli
    Dinner: ? Probably cold cereal before bed.
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toasted bagel with butter and a cup of tea (milk no sugar)

Lunch: Porcini tortellini with mushrooms, spinach and a tomato sauce

Dinner: Pork and apple sausages, root veg mash, petit pois and onion gravy

Snacks: banana, Activia yoghurt, chocolate brownie and bowl of rice pudding and strawberry jam after tea
  • New_me_19
    New_me_19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    egg roll = breakfast
    dinner tonight is bacon medallions /salad wraps
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with mayo, mustard, pickles & a fried egg. Coffee.

Lunch: homemade split peas with onion & carrot, smoothie made from 1 banana, frozen strawberries, hemp protein & unsweetened almond milk.

Dinner: spaghetti with tomato sauce & TVP, topped with mozzarella. 2 large pieces of mine run candy (similar to Violet Crumble, but made locally)
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: key lime Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Kirkwood Monterrey jack and chipotle pepper turkey sausages x2 and pineapple
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots and homemade veggie dip
    Dinner: beer battered fish fillets (baked) x2 and roasted sweet potatoes
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of Milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    1 lump meat crab cake, 1/2 loaded baked potato, green beans and mushrooms, mixed/chopped kale salad ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1 lump meat crab cake, 1/2 loaded baked potato, green beans and mushrooms, mixed/chopped kale salad ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    banana/walnut bread, cup of coffee w/cream, bowl of cherries
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Took my 88-year young Mom to lunch today at Dos Coyotes and this is what I ordered and ate - Mango chicken quesadilla, it was good but couldn't find nutrition info so had to wing it from other items in the MFP database.

1693abjt8kri.jpg

My plate was sans the guacamole which I would definitely have eaten; I skipped the creamy sauce, there was enough flavor in the meal.

By the way, I just noticed the bottle of San Pellegrino mineral water in the background. I'm a San Pelligrino junkie but I drank water from the fountain.
  • seltzermint555
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Breakfast (extra early): coffee flavored Greek yogurt, 2 boiled eggs & coffee

Lunch: kid's-size thin crust pizza with marinara, loads of veggies & light on the mozzarella

Post-hike snack: XL cold brew coffee & a lemon filled donut. Drank TONS of water before & after this because I hiked 11 miles in super hot temps.

Dinner: shared a large appetizer sampler with my husband...tabouleh, dolmas, hummus & pita, falafel & baba ganoush plus some mixed greens. It was all so good! Then we split a little piece of pistachio baklava & I had 2 cups of Earl Grey tea.

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    7 pieces of TJ's salt water taffy

Dinner:
    2 cheese enchildas, mexican rice and beans, 4 plaintains w/sour cream, 1 combo non-alcohol pina colada mixed with mango and strawberry dacquiri

large cup of mint chocolate ice creamed on one side and lemon sorbet on the other

Today:
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    7 pieces of TJ's salt water taffy

Dinner:
    avocado ceasar salad, porterhouse steak (well done), 1/2 loaded baked potato, sauteed ginger/garlic baby bok choy, ice water to drink

watermelon, a bowl of cherries,

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Bacon is cooking for me at this moment.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Two eggs scrambled with turkey sausage crumbles and green onions, topped with everything bagel seasoning. Coffee with Splenda and unsweetened cashew milk.

Lunch: Light Ceasar salad kit topped with grape tomatoes and grilled chicken strips. Serving of fries and organic ketchup (Trader Joe's Ketchup is life-changing).

Snack: 120 grams of plain, non-fat greek yogurt mixed with 12 grams of pumpkin spice pudding mix and Splenda. Delicious!

Dinner: Rotissierie chicken paired with a vegetable and maybe potatoes or rice.

Dessert: Toasted Almond Bar from Enlightened
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - iced caramel coffee w/ cream. Lunch - tuna salad, potato chips, strawberries. Snack - iced mocha. Dinner - grilled chicken thighs/drumsticks, mojito. Snack - Bryers delight cookies/cream icecream
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, mixture of egg, tomato, and red pepper with 2 slices of toast
    Lunch: 1/3 portion of a thai chicken dish with rice
    Dinner: Shrimp and poblano enchiladas with a glass of wine

Dessert: Either a cup of tea with hobnobs or Enlightened ice cream, depending on how I'm feeling in a bit!
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- lemon meringue chobani flip yogurt, coffee with 2 Tb half and half

Lunch- spinach salad with hard boiled egg, cheese, dried cranberries, almonds, and dijon vinaigrette with fresh cherries

Dinner- cauliflower rice, taco meat, cheese, and guacamole salsa, glass of red wine

Snack- 0.5 cup of lemon cake halo top, 100 g blueberries, 62 g blackberries, 1 TB half and half
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville sweet & salty almond bar
    Lunch: sandwich (Fit & Active wheat bread, deli turkey meat, slice of American cheese, lettuce and pickles) with bbq kettle chips
    Afternoon snack: grapes and strawberries and a string cheese
    Dinner: sweet & spicy pineapple chicken with brown rice
  • Ssssss666666
    Ssssss666666 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Cornflakes with semi skimmed milk

Greek yogurt with an apple

Tomato and lentil soup with 3 rivita crackers

5 coffees throughout Day

Water
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee
    Lunch: curried egg salad sandwich, baby carrots, and 2 raisin & coconut energy bites
    Dinner: kale & cheese ravioli with homemade sauce and a side salad
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - chocolate cookie w/ coffee & cream. Lunch- strawberries, iced caramel latte, goldfish crackers. Dinner- roasted truffle oil broccoli w/ Parmesan salmon, 1/2 avocado. Snack- real good dark chocolate crispy gems.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: matcha-coconut chia pudding with more shredded unsweetened coconut on top & a few blueberries, coffee
    Lunch: meeting my dad at Braum's (fast food), I'll have a junior burger with 1/2 bun and pickles and 10 oz chocolate shake. I'll probably choose peach Greek yogurt instead of French fries and have that midafternoon as a snack.
    Dinner: large baked potato with TVP taco meat, lots of sautéed peppers & onions, salsa verde & sour cream

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: pancake made with egg, banana and protein powder topped with a tbsp. of PB and a tsp. of wild Maine blueberry jam and coffee
    Lunch: salad of mixed greens, blueberries, pecans, feta and sockeye salmon with homemade vinaigrette
    Dinner: sauteed shrimp tossed with homemade pesto over top of zucchini noodles and homemade marinara
    Snack: homemade pumpkin protein bar