What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Greek yogurt bowl (Fage 2% Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, raw honey, pumpkin pie spice, chia seeds, flax seeds, Mediterranean mix granola, and blueberries) and early grey tea

Snack:
    1 large apricot, 1 tbsp of almond butter, and 2 squares of Theo 85% dark chocolate
    Short triple flat white - Starbucks

Lunch:
    3 falafel, vegan roasted beets, cranberry pecan couscous, and omega 3 salad (edamame, swiss chard, avocado, walnuts, etc.) - Whole Foods

Snack:
    Chocolate chip cookie dough Larabar

Dinner:
    1 1/2 spinach avocado chicken burgers, 1 1/2 cups spinach leaves, rutabaga noodles with kale pesto
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Greek yogurt bowl (Fage 2% Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, raw honey, pumpkin pie spice, chia seeds, flax seeds, Mediterranean mix granola, and blueberries) and early grey tea

LOL I mean EARL grey tea
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bf latte w skim
    Snack yogurt
    Lunch Greek salad w tuna
    Snack cake and ice cream
    Supper chef salad
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: pineapple coconut low-fat Greek yogurt
    Lunch: taco salad (seasoned ground turkey, romaine, crumbled Doritos and Light Catalina dressing)
    Afternoon snack: watermelon
    Dinner: a mix of cheesy fajita rice and ground chicken, on a bed of romaine
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: hard-boiled egg & homemade carrot cake bar, coffee
    Lunch: fairly large portion of pulled pork with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and collard greens
    Dinner: kung pao chickpeas w/ cabbage & green onion and some cantaloupe chunks
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    B: Broasted chicken breast, coleslaw, kale mango salad
    L: Enchilada w/Green Chili Sauce, Guacamole, Salsa
    S: Brisket, Roasted vege - asparagus, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, radishes
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Breakfast=egg, high fiber English muffin, watermelon, cantaloupe
    Lunch= veggie and cheese wrap (sweet onion, bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, .6 oz American cheese, .6 oz Swiss cheese)
    Dinner=HUGE T-bone steak, large baked potato, small garden salad
    Snacks= dark chocolate kisses (6), Kemp's strawberry frozen yogurt
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea, cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    HUGE McDonald's ice cream cone (the cone was small BUT the amount of ice cream this guy gave me was fit for a GIANT and I ate it ALL--I mean this thing was a SUPER SIZED amount of ice cream). I haven't had a McDonald's vanilla ice cream cone in years and had a hankering for one today.

Dinner:
    thin cut grilled t-bone steak, baked potato w/butter, cheese, sour cream and chives, grilled asparagus, glass of Welcher's concord grape juice to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    bowl of cherries, handful of walnuts, pecans and macadamia nuts

mcdonalds-vanilla-ice-cream.jpg

The cone the guy gave me was at LEAST 2 or more times the amount of ice cream on this pic--just HUGE--WOW! :sweat_smile:
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    B: banana & cherries skim /milk latte
    L: salami sharp cheddar & crackers
    S: dill sunflower seeds/ iced coffee
    D: side Greek salad & Jamaican beef patty
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Dinner-Maple bacon pork and green beans in a little homemade maple syrup from our maple trees.(Ended up going back for seconds!)

0kvlp6wfdamq.jpg

Lunch was blueberry pancakes and bacon at our favorite diner.

Breakfast was my usual peanut butter, cocoa and banana smoothie.
  • umbramirror
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    A little over one serving of pumpkin apple protein French toast and a protein smoothie (1/2 tbsp ON extreme milk chocolate whey protein, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1 tbsp carob icing, 1/3 cup Silk unsweetened almond milk)

Lunch:
    Tuscan flatbread sandwich with grilled eggplant, fresh mozzarella, and basil
    1/2 serving of schiacciata all'uva with grapes, walnuts, and rosemary
    Macchiato with 1/4 tsp raw cane sugar

iv5l7hun0jaz.jpg
    (in the spirit of the thread lately)

Snack: Almond butter chocolate Epic performance bar

Dinner: 3 oz chicken breast chunks, broccolini, chopped red bell pepper, carrots, bok choy, mushrooms, 1 tbsp stir fry sauce, sesame seeds, and 1/2 serving of cauliflower mac & cheese

Snack: 3 small squares of Endangered Species 88% dark chocolate
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :astonished: I don't really like salmon all that much really (probably due to my mother making salmon croquettes ALL the time when I was young or something like that) ...but when it's STUFFED to the max with lump crab meat (no filler ALL lump crab meat and a LOT of it), honey it kicks up the flavor/taste of salmon up something fierce. I love seafood and really could eat it everyday, but salmon is just okay to me, I don't hate it...it's just not one my favorite sea foods at all, that said--this stuffed salmon is the bombdotcom, period.

Here's a recipe that close to what I had pic and link from website www.justapinch.com:
    jOf_vgZBV1EwbyefL6bZnNyAG_OD4Dj8eiAaBWwKq_D3ItojXs1kVAo0F0z1Romp3Toe6b2gzv1DSnp6F0zfy-eE6MwLhApjN0K2_ds=w600-l68

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwif-J_c4JLjAhXPqlkKHbYjDn4QFjAAegQIABAB&url=https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/fish/the-pleshette.html&usg=AOvVaw1DBH9djuibB52MnTdYOsOR

Oh my... well... 🤤 That looks like a mighty fine recipe. I'm saving it to make myself one day for sure! (That salmon looks so good. Now I want it. How could you do this to me? 😥😂)

Girlfriend...once you prepare this dish, you won't be asking how could I do this to you, but instead--SCREAMING YAY and YUM! :yum: Also, I'm going to definitely have to try some of your dishes--just plain YUM they are/sound.
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! :astonished: I don't really like salmon all that much really (probably due to my mother making salmon croquettes ALL the time when I was young or something like that) ...but when it's STUFFED to the max with lump crab meat (no filler ALL lump crab meat and a LOT of it), honey it kicks up the flavor/taste of salmon up something fierce. I love seafood and really could eat it everyday, but salmon is just okay to me, I don't hate it...it's just not one my favorite sea foods at all, that said--this stuffed salmon is the bombdotcom, period.

Here's a recipe that close to what I had pic and link from website www.justapinch.com:
    jOf_vgZBV1EwbyefL6bZnNyAG_OD4Dj8eiAaBWwKq_D3ItojXs1kVAo0F0z1Romp3Toe6b2gzv1DSnp6F0zfy-eE6MwLhApjN0K2_ds=w600-l68

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwif-J_c4JLjAhXPqlkKHbYjDn4QFjAAegQIABAB&url=https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/main-course/fish/the-pleshette.html&usg=AOvVaw1DBH9djuibB52MnTdYOsOR

Oh my... well... 🤤 That looks like a mighty fine recipe. I'm saving it to make myself one day for sure! (That salmon looks so good. Now I want it. How could you do this to me? 😥😂)

Girlfriend...once you prepare this dish, you won't be asking how could I do this to you, but instead--SCREAMING YAY and YUM! :yum: Also, I'm going to definitely have to try some of your dishes--just plain YUM they are/sound.

Ha! I believe you. I really do. 😂 I'll let you know if I make it and post pictures here. You should take a look at Self magazine! I get a lot of my breakfast recipes from there. 😌 Definitely try the others too and let me know! They are yummy indeed.
  • kbushe3221
    Options
    B: hash browns and cold brew
    SN: more hash browns
    L: Jamaican beef patty
    DIN: keilbasa rice and some veg.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    sauteed 9 Royal Red shrimps a top large bowl of baby spinach, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, 2 boiled eggs, cranberries, pecans, trader joe's spicy peanut vinaigrette, ice water to drink

Lunch:
    1 cup of dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong

Dinner:
    grilled turkey and cheese sandwich and large fruit bowl: watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon chunks, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    cup of sunflower seeds, cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with lemon curd, fried egg & coffee

Lunch: spicy lentils, white cheddar Babybel, and a "mint chocolate smoothie" consisting of almond milk, hemp protein, banana, mint & vanilla extract, ice and cacao nibs

Dinner: homemade thin crust pizza with marinara, artichokes, black olives & provolone.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited July 2019
    Options

Ha! I believe you. I really do. 😂 I'll let you know if I make it and post pictures here. You should take a look at Self magazine! I get a lot of my breakfast recipes from there. 😌 Definitely try the others too and let me know! They are yummy indeed.

Thanks for the tip and I'll definitely post/let you know when I try some of your super yummy meals!

Here's my favorite cookbook, that I TWO copies of, I use it so much for YEARS--the recipes in this bad boy is everything!:
    51alkI8BVaL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Living-Cookbook-Ed/dp/0848707095
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    This morning: Oatmeal with raisins, chopped walnuts, tsp. of orange marmalade, and cinnamon. Coffee with sugar and milk.

Morning snack: large navel orange

Lunch: 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich, cooked Brussels sprouts or broccoli (haven't decided which yet)

Afternoon snack: Wheat Thin crackers

Dinner: Salad made with lettuce, cooked pork strips, tomato, carrot slices, cucumber, grated cheese, 1 T. poppy seed dressing, Dannon light and fit yogurt, and maybe applesauce
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: Millville breakfast bar
    Lunch: work cookout, did the best I could. I had a hot dog (with bun), a tiny scoop of macaroni salad, a pickle spear, a big scoop of fruit salad and a bag of Cheetos
    Dinner: date night, so I'll probably splurge a little and get some fried deliciousness :) and an adult beverage or two!
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Thanks for the tip and I'll definitely post/let you know when I try some of your super yummy meals!

Here's my favorite cookbook, that I TWO copies of, I use it so much for YEARS--the recipes in this bad boy is everything!:
    51alkI8BVaL._SX384_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Southern-Living-Cookbook-Ed/dp/0848707095

LOVE southern cooking. I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for the recommendation. ;)