umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Carrot cake protein oatmeal (Self.com recipe) and earl grey tea

Snack:
    Coconut chocolate Rx bar
    Nitro cold brew

Lunch: (so awfully disappointed)
    2 small slices of pesto, mozzarella, and chopped tomato pizza with grilled shrimp on gluten-free cauliflower crust - The Salad House

Snack:
    1/2 of a high protein almond mocha coffee smoothie - Smoothie King

Dinner:
    Egg white muffin (Healthy Recipes) over sauteed broccoli and red pepper, and kale, garbanzo, cranberry, and wild rice salad
    1 Baci (original dark) truffle
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: vanilla chia pudding with fresh pineapple, coffee

Lunch: Pancakes with blueberries, hemp seeds & sugar free syrup. Vegetarian sausage link. More coffee (iced this time).

Dinner: we're going to a cookout that will have mostly vegetarian/vegan attendees. I'm bringing veggie meatballs that taste more like Indian food, a vegan carrot slaw with raisins, and some raw veggies (cauliflower, carrots, celery). I'm sure someone will make a yummy dessert and I'll have some of that along with whatever hot dog or hamburger is offered (veg or not, since I don't care personally).
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups garlic tea

Lunch:
    1/2 old school (large/thick handmade french toast white bread) triple decker bacon turkey club, egg potato salad, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1/2 old school (large/thick handmade french toast white bread) triple decker bacon turkey club, egg potato salad, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    slice of plain cheesecake w/fresh blueberries, blackberries, strawberries & coffee w/cream, green/black/kalamata olives

• umbramirror
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 serving of chunky monkey Greek yogurt pancakes (+ vanilla protein powder) (Running with spoons recipe)
    Nitro cold brew

Lunch:
    3/5 of a burrito bowl (chicken, black beans, fajita vegetables, corn salsa, fresh tomato salsa, shredded cheese, and guacamole) - Chipotle

Snack:
    Creamy peanut butter & sea salt Raw Rev Glo bar, 3 strawberries, and 1/4 cup of blueberries
    Pomegranate oolong tea

Dinner:
    3 oz hamburger with sharp cheddar cheese, a bit of red skin potato salad, and sauteed brussel sprouts
    Small slice of homemade chocolate cake
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with sugar free syrup, coffee & a fried egg with hot sauce

Lunch: Morningstar veggie burger patty, steak fries dipped in mayo-ketchup mixture and a bunch of cauliflower, broccoli & cucumber slices leftover from a veggie tray.

Dinner: baked salmon, salad with chopped veggies, black olives and a little feta, and homemade vanilla ice cream with strawberries
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    bowl of cherries (37 cherries) lots of ice water to drink

Lunch:
    cup of milk oolong tea, cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    homemade spiced to the max (a lot of different herbs and spices) Italian sausage in sauteed bell pepper, sweet onion and LOTS of garlic, spaghetti sauce, shredded mozzarella, cheddar and Mexican cheeses, thin spaghetti noodles, (taste just like pizza but BETTER) garlic bread, can of cherry pepsi to drink

Dessert:
    lemon pound cake with coffee and cream, watermelon, maybe some green/black olives
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with sugar free syrup, coffee & a fried egg with hot sauce

Lunch: Morningstar veggie burger patty, steak fries dipped in mayo-ketchup mixture and a bunch of cauliflower, broccoli & cucumber slices leftover from a veggie tray.

Dinner: baked salmon, salad with chopped veggies, black olives and a little feta, and homemade vanilla ice cream with strawberries

The answer is YES and YUM, period on your meals today--YAY YOU!
    Breakfast:
    1 serving of chunky monkey Greek yogurt pancakes (+ vanilla protein powder) (Running with spoons recipe)
    Nitro cold brew

Lunch:
    3/5 of a burrito bowl (chicken, black beans, fajita vegetables, corn salsa, fresh tomato salsa, shredded cheese, and guacamole) - Chipotle

Snack:
    Creamy peanut butter & sea salt Raw Rev Glo bar, 3 strawberries, and 1/4 cup of blueberries
    Pomegranate oolong tea

Dinner:
    3 oz hamburger with sharp cheddar cheese, a bit of red skin potato salad, and sauteed brussel sprouts
    Small slice of homemade chocolate cake

I've said it before and here goes again...I LOVE the way you eat!
  • umbramirror
    Options
    @NewLIFEstyle4ME Well, thank you kindly. Your dinner sounded heavenly and yum for lemon pound cake.
  • umbramirror
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Greek yogurt bowl (2% Fage Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, raw honey, pumpkin pie spice, chia seeds, ground flax, Mediterranean mix granola, and blueberries)

Snack:
    Triple shot coconut milk latte
    Chocolate mint Oatmega bar

Lunch: (Whole Foods, yum)
    A small portion of each of the following: summer quinoa salad (quinoa with watermelon vinaigrette, watermelon radishes, and pistachios), chef's chopped salad (roasted turkey, salame, chicken, garbanzo beans, and mozzarella), roasted beets with shallots, and roasted eggplant with mozzarella and red peppers
    Jade citrus mint green tea

Snack:
    Rebbl dark chocolate protein super herb elixir
    1/2 cup sweet dark cherries

Dinner:
    Egg white muffin, 1 oz hamburger meat, kale pesto rutabaga noodles, steamed brussel sprouts, and a tiny bit of baked sweet potato
    Very small piece of homemade chocolate cake

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor puh erh tea

Lunch:
    bowl of cherries, cup of shelled sunflower seeds, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, pan fried trout almondine, sauteed garlic/ginger baby bok choy, ice water to drink

lemon pound cake & coffee w/cream, heirloom orange, maybe some black and green olives
  • umbramirror
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Berry cheesecake overnight oats + 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder, 12 almonds
    Nitro cold brew

Snack:
    3/4 of a peanut butter Perfect bar

Lunch:
    About 6 slices of roasted turkey slices, 2 slices of Vermont cheddar cheese, a few green apple slices, mixed greens, a tiny bit of honey mustard, and 21 Yes Peas (popped peas) w/ Himalayan salt
    1 espresso shot with a bit of coconut milk

Snack:
    The Best Bar Ever - cookie dough

Dinner:
    3 oz. chicken breast, sauteed red bell pepper, onions baby bell mushrooms, with a little fajita seasoning, 1/3 avocado, and 1 mini naan
    2/3 cup of Talenti ginger matcha gelato
  • CarrieAnnH14
    CarrieAnnH14 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Muscle Milk vanilla creme
    Special K berries and yogurt
    Cashew milk
    Vitamins

Snack:
    Jack Links Beef Stick

Lunch:
    Panda Express Wok seared shrimp with a side of Deliciou Greens (Kale, cabbage and broccoli)

Snack:
    Spudsy cinnamon sweetm potato puffs sample bag (yummy)

Supper:
    grilled sirloin
    baked potato with butter and sour cream
    corn on the cob

Snack:
    To Be Determined
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My new favorite: Diced tofu mixed with my favorite guacamole.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: hard-boiled egg, bing cherries, toast with lemon curd & coffee

Lunch: kid-size portion of nachos with everything (ground beef, cheese, green onion, guac, jalapenos, tomatoes & a little sour cream)

Afternoon Snack: shared a brownie with my husband at a coffee shop. And drank coffee, of course

Dinner: grilled fish po' boy with small side of red beans & rice, unsweetened iced tea
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: fresh peaches and yogurt, coffee with half&half

Lunch: NY deli-style hot pastrami on rye, cole slaw, and a pickle

Afternoon snack: cantaloupe and blackberries, green tea

Dinner: Cold sliced steak with chimichurri sauce, homemade ratatouille, glass of Provencal rose

Dessert: Oui Petite dark chocolate raspberry French yogurt
  • katiesmom_99
    katiesmom_99 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee with hazelnut creamer, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a banana

Lunch: A salad of spinach, salmon, pear, and low fat cottage cheese, 4 Town House Pita crackers, and 16 oz water.

Dinner and movie night: Steak n Shake double with cheese, half bun, french fries, 24 oz glass of water.

Even with the burger and fries, I managed to stay right at 1200 calories and under my fat and sodium limits.
  • seltzermint555
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: 3 small slices homemade French toast with bing cherries (cooked down a little bit), coffee

Lunch: kung pao chickpeas with cabbage & green onion, 1 almond butter granola cup & matcha mate grapefruit tea

Dinner: split peas & cottage cheese, and likely a small snack when I watch Stranger Things with a friend tonight...maybe a cookie or some fruit.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: fresh peaches and yogurt, coffee with half&half

Lunch: NY deli-style hot pastrami on rye, cole slaw, and a pickle

Afternoon snack: cantaloupe and blackberries, green tea

Dinner: Cold sliced steak with chimichurri sauce, homemade ratatouille, glass of Provencal rose

Dessert: Oui Petite dark chocolate raspberry French yogurt

I'm glad you mentioned ratatouille...I haven't made any in 2 years and will this week.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea, cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    cup of garlic tea, cup of white rose tea

Dinner:
    (cold dinner) Tuna/egg salad (3 cans pole caught tuna, 7 hard boiled eggs, lots of real mayo, TJ's wasabi mayo, lots of mustard, nice amount of pickle relish, diced sweet onions, green and red bell pepper, celery, scallions)--eaten on 15-18 ritz crackers. bowl of Watermelon, sugar kissed melon, honey melon chunks,

lemon pound pound cake w/cup of coffee w/cream, big handful of walnuts, pecan and macadamia nuts, package of Goya Chicharrones (pork rinds), glass of welch's concord grape juice w/ice
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @NewLIFEstyle4ME Well, thank you kindly. Your dinner sounded heavenly and yum for lemon pound cake.

Girlfriend...this lemon pound cake is sooooo good, it ought to be against the law, period. It's some how "refreshing" tasting--just the BEST, so so so ultra delicious. Having my last piece today.