What We're Eating

Replies

• umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yesterday:

Pre-workout snack: Homemade pumpkin spice protein bar with dark chocolate espresso drizzle
    Post-workout breakfast: Protein smoothie (Amazing Grass protein superfood powder, banana, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, 0% skyr, unsweetened soy milk, and pumpkin pie spice)
    Lunch: Chopped kale and spinach, grilled salmon, green peas, pomegranate seeds, roasted brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, and goat cheese; Master Brothers 73% dark chocolate
    Afternoon snack: Short flat white with soy milk
    Dinner: Egg white frittata (egg whites, grass fed 93% lean ground beef, red bell pepper, mushrooms, baby spinach, fresh mozzarella) and a few Mary's Gone Crackers super seed everything crackers; 1 scoop of Haagen-dazs caramel cone ice cream

Today:

Pre-workout snack: Raw Rev Glo bar (peanut butter, dark chocolate, & sea salt)
    Post-workout breakfast: Protein smoothie (ON extreme milk chocolate protein powder, banana, pumpkin puree, 0% skyr, PB2, unsweetened soy milk, and pumpkin pie spice)
    Morning snack: Double espresso w/ just a bit of cane sugar
    Lunch: Baby spinach leaves, cranberry walnut chicken salad, edamame succotash salad, garlic button tomatoes, cucumber slices, shredded carrots, tomato, and 2 peppadew peppers stuffed with garlic herb cream cheese; Pure 7 80% cacao with honey; 6 oz of Kitu super coffee (mocha)
    Afternoon snack: 4 oz Tazo chai tea w/ espresso and a tiny bit of soy milk and honey; Rx bar (maple sea salt)
    Dinner: Whole30 zesty purple cabbage slaw (made with a kale beet blend), blackened tilapia, and avocado; 1 small oatmeal raisin cookie

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: peach Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch: open-faced tuna melt on 2 slices wheat toast made w/ 2 boiled eggs, whole can of tuna, diced pickles, onion & mayo plus some shredded cheddar melted on top. Sugar snap peas.

Dinner: chickpea stew - tomatoes, zucchini & chickpeas over brown rice. 1/2 blueberry muffin Quest bar & green jasmine tea.
  • donidaily
    donidaily Posts: 825 Member
    Lunch: open-faced tuna melt on 2 slices wheat toast made w/ 2 boiled eggs, whole can of tuna, diced pickles, onion & mayo plus some shredded cheddar melted on top. Sugar snap peas.

Oooh that tuna melt sounds good!

Breakfast: salad sandwich of lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, cheddar cheese, mustard, mayo on seven grain bread; cup of tea with milk and collagen peptides
    Snack: coffee with milk
    Lunch: nasi lemak with boiled egg
    Dinner: maybe wine with chips, maybe some crackers with sliced tomato and cheese, will see how I'm feeling this evening
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    cup of raspberry root tea

Lunch:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    Roasted turkey breast, corn bread stuffing (stove top), jellied cranberry slice, mac and cheese, collard greens, deviled egg, sweet ice tea to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    peach cobbler w/ cup of coffee w/cream, black and green olives, maybe another deviled egg

• Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast- croissant, almond milk iced latte

Lunch - smoothie made w/ banana, spinach, mango, greek yogurt, hemp seeds, and water.

Snack - mozzarella cheese, vodka w/ rose lemonade,

Dinner - baked salmon in shallot butter, salad

Snack - big bowl of watermelon chunks
  • donidaily
    donidaily wrote: »
    Dinner: maybe wine with chips, maybe some crackers with sliced tomato and cheese, will see how I'm feeling this evening
    Ahem. “Dinner” was a beer, some salted almonds, a scoop of ice cream and two Trader Joe’s peanut butter cups.

• donidaily
    Breakfast: seven grain toast with avocado and sliced tomato: salad of lettuce, carrot, snap peas and cucumber dressed with salt and olive oil; cup of tea with milk and collagen peptides
    Snack: iced coffee and two egg and cheese wraps from Dunkin
    Snack: handful of baked cheese thingies from Trader Joe’s
    Late lunch/early dinner: half a calzone with marinara, mozzarella, ricotta and basil; glass of white wine
    Digestif: red wine :D

Tomorrow is another day.
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast/lunch - Toast w/ cream cheese & smoked salmon, iced coffee w/ cream

Snack - iced mocha coffee

Dinner - went out to a Tex/Mexican-restaurant..had 2 margaritas, some chips w/ salsa & guac, ordered a shrimp quesadilla

- Also went afterwards to the movie and had yet another drink, some popcorn w/ butter, crunch chocolates...

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, banana
    Lunch: Leftover stuffed shells with turkey Mariners
    Snack: Probably a slice of homemade mint chocolate chip cake!
    Dinner: Noooo idea yet. Possibly going out to dinner with my boyfriend cause tonight's the last night I'll see him for a week. Or we may decide to stay in and cook, in which case might make a soup since it's a little cooler today. c:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Yesterday

Morning
    cup of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    cup of coffee w/cream

Dinner: 1/2 Lump meat crab cake, Couscous ( w/diced roma tomato,diced english cucumber,diced red bell pepper, garbanzo beans, red onion, cup kalamata olives,feta cheese,chopped parsley,chopped mint, chopped basil, dried oregano in a lemon, olive oil, something else dressing), cooked Broccoli & kale, scallions, leaks, cherry tomatoes, herbs and spices, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger and some kinda of MARVELOUS dark sauce), egg potato salad, cold macaroni salad, 7-up tp drink

watermelon salad (watermelon chunks, strawberries, kiwi, chopped cucumbers, mint leaves and something else in a honey lemon dressing...FABULOUS STUFF!

Today:
    Breakfast:
    cup of dandelion root tea

Lunch: (left-overs) 1/2 Lump meat crab cake, Couscous ( w/diced roma tomato,diced english cucumber,diced red bell pepper, garbanzo beans, red onion, cup kalamata olives,feta cheese,chopped parsley,chopped mint, chopped basil, dried oregano in a lemon, olive oil, something else dressing), cooked Broccoli & kale, scallions, leaks, cherry tomatoes, herbs and spices, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger and some kinda of MARVELOUS dark sauce), egg potato salad, cold macaroni salad, ice water to drink

large chocolate soft serve w/cherry/mango/strawberry ice (gelato)
  • Lattesweet
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast/lunch - 2 breakfast burritos w/ chicken maple sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheddar cheese. Cold brew coffee w/ cream.

Dinner - smoothie w/ spinach, greek yogurt, frozen mango chunks, 1/2 banana, hemp seeds. Lightly salted chips w/ salsa

Snack - yasso mint chocolate bar, 2 Lilly’s pb cups
  • lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    20190825-082202.jpg
    20190825-081942.jpg
    image hosting

my rad sunday breakfast: avocado "toast" on a blue masa cake, guave de olla and a few bites of this really good doughnut
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Today:

Breakfast:
    Thick cut Bacon & Coffee
    Wheatgrass shot

Lunch;
    Seared Duck breast with orange zest
    Roasted Brussels sprouts

Dinner:
    Oysters
    Green salad

• JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: pineapple coconut Greek yogurt with a few chopped strawberries mixed in
    Lunch: pepperoni pizza Lean Pocket and a small romaine salad with honey mustard
    Afternoon snack: fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple, watermelon and green grapes)
    Dinner: meeting my husband for happy hour, so I know bad things will be consumed. You win some you lose some.
  • donidaily
    Breakfast: slice of seven grain bread with avocado and tomato; salad of lettuce, snap peas, cucumber, carrots and olives dressed with salt and olive oil; cup of tea with milk and collagen peptides
    Snack: dark chocolate and sea salt kind bar; cup of coffee with oat milk
    Lunch: veggie quesadilla with tbs sour cream and tbs fresh tomato salsa
    Evening snack: canary melon
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of Dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    2 eggs over medium hard, 1 piece of brioche french toast w/butter and syrup, hash browns, 3 pieces of link sausages, 3 pieces of bacon, cup of coffee w/cream and ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1 cup of garlic tea, 1 cup of emperor puh ehr tea

mcdonald's ice cream cone, green and black olives, 1 plum and 1 peach
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast - steel cut oats with vanilla & dried cranberries. Coffee.
    Lunch - HUGE salad with radishes, carrots, broccoli, sprouts, chopped ham & boiled egg, ranch dressing drizzle
    Snack - 4 cinnamon grahams with homemade chocolate frosting in between, Roastaroma tea
    Dinner - TVP pasta bake with homemade marinara, 2 slices cantaloupe

Today:

Breakfast - coconut Greek yogurt & iced coffee
    Lunch - corned beef & a lot of pickles on rye bread with mayo & mustard, 1 cup each of small pineapple & cantaloupe chunks
    Dinner - Off the Grid protein waffle, sugar-free syrup, 2 fried eggs w/ sauteed onion, peppers & salsa verde, "healthier" home fries
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, everything bagel with an egg white, tomato, avocado, bacon, and swiss
    Lunch: 3 leftover turkey stuffed shells, a banana
    Snack: Homemade blueberry scone my friend brought me today
    Dinner: Teryaki salmon with zucchini, mushrooms, and broccoli
    Dessert: Either the leftover slice of mint chocolate chip cake I made, or greek yogurt with strawberries.

Probably also having a cup of coffee while cooking dinner.... puppysitting my co-workers dogs this week and the labradoodle's barking has had me up since 3:30 this morning. ;-;
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Bf: coffee
    Lunch: salad with spring mix, lots of feta and dressing
    Snack: pumpkin yougurt & cheese it’s
    Dinner: salad with spring mix, spicy quorn patty, feta & dressing and olives
    May have another snack not sure
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- chocolate chip cookie, coffee w/ cream

Snack - iced almond milk latte, raspberries

Lunch - turkey sandwich on sprouted bread

Dinner - grilled chicken breast, greek salad

Snack - 2 chocolate mint yasso bars