Options
    Breakfast: toasted coconut & vanilla Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Waldorf Chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
    Afternoon snack: a plum
    Dinner: pulled pork sandwich, cucumbers in Italian dressing and Sun Chips
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: toast with coconut butter, fried egg & salsa verde (all piled together, it was weirdly good) - and coffee

Lunch: homemade split peas, scoop of cottage cheese, and a smoothie made from bananas, ice, hemp protein powder & almond milk

Dinner: large baked potato with seasoned TVP, sauteed onions & peppers and sour cream. Steamed broccoli.
    Chilly Cow in brownie batter flavor.
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Pre-workout snack:
    Homemade pumpkin protein bar with dark chocolate espresso drizzle

Post-workout breakfast:
    Turmeric golden milk oatmeal with egg whites, PB2, and chopped dates; coffee

Lunch:
    Spinach and kale salad with herb roasted turkey, 1 eggplant falafel, roasted eggplant and carrot, gigantes beans in olive oil, raw mushroom slices, and a little tzatziki sauce

Afternoon snack:
    Triple soy milk latte; Quest protein bar (oatmeal chocolate chip)

Dinner:
    Tuna and salmon sashimi, spinach leaves, cucumber slices, and blueberries
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Today

Breakfast:
    1 cup of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    2 cheese enchiladas, Mexican rice, plantains w/sour cream, combo non-alcoholic pina colada mixed with non alcoholic mango and strawberry daiquiri to drink

Dinner:
    1 cup of milk dandelion root tea, 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Dessert and/or late night snack: medium sized lemon and black raspberry sorbet, ritz crackers and mozzarella cheese, black and green olives

Yesterday

Breakfast: 1 cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch: bowl of raisin brand cereal w/bananas, blueberries, strawberries and vanilla almond milk

Dinner:
    Ethiopian food: Chicken sambusa, beets, cabbage and carrots, yellow split peas, collard greens, salad(iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, hot peppers), 2 different styled lentils, eggplant dish, chicken doro wat (a super spicy chicken and hard boiled eggs strange and DELICIOUS dish) Can of ginger-ale to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack: McDonald's ice cream cone

• JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Tofu scramble wrap - Tofu, red pepper, olives, and spinach in a sundried tomato tortilla. Banana after workout.
    Lunch/afternoon: Vega chocolate protein shake. Chia and supergrains bread with lettuce, tofurky slices and chao cheese. Two hashbrowns.
    Dinner: Vegan tofu mushroom stroganoff.
  • lapesadilla
    lapesadilla Posts: 67 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    20190815-191202.jpg

Smoked sardine nicoise. Real yummy.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Saturday

Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & grape jam, coffee
    Lunch: pork tamale, beef taco & an ice cold draft beer (first one in 8 months, broke my original plan of a dry year but if I'm honest? totally worth it)
    Dinner: vegetarian sausage in homemade marinara over wheat spaghetti, pickled cucumbers, carrots & onions with spices, later some green tea and 1/2 blueberry muffin Quest bar

Today will be:

Breakfast: 2 slices French toast, one with butter & sugar-free syrup, one with lemon curd. Coffee.
    Lunch: teriyaki salmon burger patty, 3 stuffed grape leaves & a pear
    Dinner: homemade thin crust veggie pizza
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Crock-Pot chicken something or another with black beans, onion, green pepper, tomato, chili powder, and cumin topped with cheese, sour cream, and salsa
    Snack: homemade coconut lime bread and a cup of tea
    Dinner: Baked chicken parmesan with noodles and probably roasted broccoli

May or may not have ice cream after dinner, or another slice of bread.
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Macademia nut black coffee (kcup)
    Lunch: Chicken salad wrap made with leftover grilled chicken, light Greek yogurt, onion, celery, sriracha, and spices on a low carb tortilla with a side of steamed broccoli
    Dinner: Grilled cheeseburger with half a sweet potato with real butter
    Snack: D3 and B12 gummies and 28 grams of shelled pistachios
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Breakfast/Lunch everything bagel w/ scallion cream cheese & smoked salmon, iced coffee w/ cream.

Snack - Dark chocolate m&ms, celery & carrot juice

Dinner - 2 chicken cheese quesadillas w/ salsa

Snack - yasso chocolate chip mint bar
  • umbramirror
    Options
    20190815-191202.jpg

Looks delicious!
  • umbramirror
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Yesterday:

Pre-workout snack:
    Detour smart bar (apple cinnamon)

Post-workout breakfast:
    Protein smoothie (ON extreme milk chocolate protein, quark, Ghiradelli dutch-process cocoa, peanut butter, and cold brew coffee) with Whole Foods paleo coconola sprinkled on top

Lunch: 4 pieces of sushi (spicy tuna and avocado inside, topped with yellowtail and tobiko); small mixed greens salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, shredded carrots, and dried cranberries; Rx bar (coconut chocolate)

Dinner: Cut completely loose. I honestly don't even want to recount the events, but let's just say somewhere in there was a Five Guys' burger and fries.

Today:

Post-workout breakfast:
    Protein smoothie (ON extreme milk chocolate whey protein, banana, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, quark, instant espresso, Ghiradelli dutch-process cocoa powder, soy milk) with Whole Foods paleo coconola sprinkled on top

Lunch:
    Kale, spring mix, and microgreens with marinated grilled chicken, avocado, scallions, snow peas, jicama, sunflower seeds and a little lime scallion vinaigrette; ~1/2 of a nitro cold brew

Afternoon snack:
    Triple flat white with soy milk; 2 large strawberries

Dinner:
    3 oz. hamburger (no bun) w/ sliced sharp cheddar and a little avocado oil mayo, corn cut from the cob, steamed carrots, and sauerkraut; 1 small square of Ethereal 66% dark chocolate topped with blueberries, lavender, and almonds
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yesterday:

Breakfast: Skipped (as usual)

Lunch: White ciabatta bun, becel margarine cucumber and cheese on it. With a Pluot for fruit and some Mango-Orange Juice.

Medication: Some vitamines and a fludrocortisone 1mg tablet.

Snacks: Famous Amos, Hob Nob, Coffee Crisp Thins

Dinner: Cauliflower Tika Masala, basmati rice, a butter naan, a popadom, with milk

For desert, I had 2oz of Chocolate icecream.

Paired with some exercise I stayed under my goal!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    large cooked lean corned beef sandwich w/mustard on New York Rye, crinkled french fries w/ketsup, 1/2 garlic dill pickle, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    large chocolate custard with cherry and strawberry ice (gelato)
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Fluffy pancake (Isa does it cookbook)
    Lunch: Chick'n strips, cucumber, red pepper, a bit of hummus in a sundried tomato tortilla
    Dinner: Half a Burger - patty, bermuda mayo, pickles, tofu bacun, sauerkraut & fresh veg. Small vegan poutine (baked fries). Kale and arugula salad with a lemon-thyme dressing. chocolate chip cookie.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: almond coconut protein bar
    Lunch: homemade Thai chicken burger on a bun with shredded lettuce and a little Sriracha with salt & vinegar kettle chips
    Afternoon snack: watermelon
    Dinner: beef burger on 1/2 a bun with pickles and lettuce, not sure on a side dish yet.. probably something simple, veggie sticks or more watermelon
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Egg scramble with ham, cheese, and shredded hashbrowns

Lunch - Tuna sandwich on wheat bread, Cheetos and a peach

Dinner - Teriyaki chicken, brown rice and broccoli

Snacks - Evolve chocolate protein shake, banana
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 eggs over medium/hard, 3 pieces of sausage, 3 pieces of bacon, hash browns, 1 piece of brioche french toast w/butter and syrup, coffe w/cream and ice water to drink

Lunch:
    2 cups of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    bowl of lightly sauteed baby bok choy, ginger and garlic and avocolada shake (big handfuls of baby spinach, kale, 1 avocado, coconut milk, coconut water, frozen pineapples, frozen mangos, pomegranate arils)

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    2 cups of emperor puh erh tea
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    20190815-191202.jpg

Absolutely scrumptious--YAY YOU!!!!
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: coconut Greek yogurt with silvered almonds, coffee

Lunch: 2 vegetarian Italian sausages, double serving steamed broccoli, some kind of garlic-flavored "pea crisps", a couple of mini pretzels and a Fuji apple

Dinner: homemade strawberry waffles, thin sliced ham & decaf coffee.