• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Keef75 wrote: »
    9 min AMRAP
    12 Airsquats/ 6 Burpees/ 12 Squat jumps/6 HR Press ups
    Followed by
    10 rounds for time of
    5 press ups/ 10 butterfly sit ups/ 15 Airsquats (all in a weighted vest)

Then a 4.2km run this afternoon at a fast pace....

All in all a good day👌👌

Can you tell me what AMRAP is? I see it on some workout videos and cannot for the life of me figure it out
  • AliNouveau
    30 minute Zumba led by a friend via Zoom. So much fun
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Can you tell me what AMRAP is? I see it on some workout videos and cannot for the life of me figure it out

As Many Reps As Possible.

• AliNouveau
    drmwc wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

As Many Reps As Possible.

Ahhhh makes sense.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Yesterday: 45 minutes of interval bodyweight/kettlebell workout with a bit of cardio between exercises (it was a youtube thing)
    Then went to run in the evening, but I could not get my hr up for some reason. Happens sometimes when my bloodpressure is too low or when I start too fast. So I gave up totally out of breath after 1km.
    Had a good glass of gin and danced in my livingroom <3
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    Did an hour of easy rowing yesterday AM. Then through the day did around 100 pushups and pressups and some KB swings (not too many). Also some KB one legged pendulum deadlifts.
  • Bel7024
    Bel7024 Posts: 23 Member
    Davina McCall power of 3 on YouTube. 30minutes feels like an hour in the gym! 🤣💪🏼
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Was not feeling the weights today and wanted to experiment with an extra rest day in anyway. so instead of upper/lower/upper/lower/rest, i am going to see if upper/lower/rest/upper/lower/rest, repeat yields similar results. did an interval cardio run instead and will walk tons. perhaps some simple bodyweight circuit via Adaptiv podcast if i feel like it. stretching and yoga for sure.
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    An hour row today. Felt pretty good. Over 12K meters while still holding HR under 145 the entire row and mostly under 140, so gradually doing more with lower HR. Good to see progress. Sometimes when you do the same (or a similar) routine daily, it's hard to see improvements. This was definitely an improvement for my semi-easy day.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    An hour row today. Felt pretty good. Over 12K meters while still holding HR under 145 the entire row and mostly under 140, so gradually doing more with lower HR. Good to see progress. Sometimes when you do the same (or a similar) routine daily, it's hard to see improvements. This was definitely an improvement for my semi-easy day.

@MikePfirman - Congrats on the progress! HR improvements can be an easy thing to miss, especially when the performance is not in a competition or race. Its only when digging into the data that these subtle changes are noticeable. OR, when the coach says: "I think we need to re-test FTP this week!" :)
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Felt some real soreness and PMS so just some cardio and a HIIT want to be hour workout. This rain stinks!
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    30 Second Shadow Boxing warm up
    4 Rounds
    Step Toe Touchers 30 Second
    10 Fwd Lunges each side
    10 Lateral Lunges each side
    10 Tuck Jumps
    15 Skier Jumps / Moguls
    Above Bottom Step Toe Touchers 30 secs
    10 Kneeling step up low Squat back to Kneeling
    30 Mtn Climbers(keep butt down)
    15 Burpees
    30 Air or Weighted Squats
    30 Second Squat  / Wall Sit
    30 Second Supported Box Jump Over

Nifty 50
    (50 reps each)
    Rower / Seated Knee Tucks / V Ups / Crunches / Hip Lifts / Situps / Steam Engine / 60 Sec Plank (1 time)
  • AliNouveau
    More Zoom Zumba
    Was a blustery day today so didn't get to use my outdoor workout space
  • Shanayadelicedc
    Shanayadelicedc Posts: 2 Member
    I’ve never gone to the gym, so I’m used to working out at home and luckily I have a treadmill. I workouts twice a day, in the morning I do abs for 10 minutes and run for 10 minutes and then do the same in the evening. I’m not really in need of losing weight being 112 pounds but I want to be more toned. However I really want to go to the gym to use weights for butt workouts
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    Yoga, hiit cardio and lower body strength workout.
    Attic climbing, packing boxes and moving boxes around.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 980 Member
    edited April 2020
    Yesterday was pretty active - my Fitbit reckoned my calories out were 3,100 with 21,000 steps.
    I did:
    1 hour vinyasa yoga - my teacher now seems to offer online classes.
    A walk.
    Fingerboard training - 2 hour session. (Dynamic stretches; 60 burpees; band stuff; warm up finger board; main session; finger curls; max effort pull ups; yoga to finish.) This was a pretty good session.
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    TRX Lean body circuit and treadmill hill warm up. A quick 50 minutes but a great 485 cal burn according to the HRM.
  • AliNouveau
    More zoom Zumba this time my son did it with me
    Next up a workout with hubs. Gotta find a good video