Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• awnurmarcawnurmarc Member Posts: 104 Member Member Posts: 104 Member
    This morning: 2 supersetted sets of bulgarian split squats, pike pushups, and planks.

Only did 2 because this was first time i supersetted them. I also did them in my bedroom so I had to adjust to different furniture and no rug on the floor.... It was all harder than expected. I felt like 2 rounds was enough. I'll do more Friday.

This afternoon: 6 sets of ring pullups supersetted with 6 sets of "diamond" pushups.

All this because my gym is closed and I have lost access to barbells.

And I walked the dog over 4k.
  • xena80sxena80s Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    Step aerobics
    Core/ab work with ball
  • MikePfirrmanMikePfirrman Member Posts: 1,473 Member Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    One hour of rowing machine out on the deck. Today was a bit warm but tolerable. Around a 2:39.8 pace/19 SPM for the hour (slow and easyish). Around 800 calories burned. Doing a harder row tomorrow and had to save something. I'm dreading tomorrow. It's a brutal one.
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 1,044 Member Member Posts: 1,044 Member
    6.4 mile run & .5 mile walk & going to (maybe) get some planks in before this day ends
  • lporter229lporter229 Member Posts: 4,906 Member Member Posts: 4,906 Member
    2 mile walk with the dog
    25 minutes strength (NROLFW Workout 3A)
    11.2 mile Zwift ride
  • DjproulxDjproulx Member Posts: 1,827 Member Member Posts: 1,827 Member
    Bike/Run workout

Bike split: 1:28:00
    Lactic Threshold/Tempo ride:
    10m warmup, 4 x (3M FTP/3M recovery), then 5M high cadence (105rpm), then repeat 4x(FTP/Rec) intervals, then 20min tempo ride, 5min cooldown.

Run split: 20:00
    EZ transition run to get used to running off the bike.
  • JDMac82JDMac82 Member Posts: 2,040 Member Member Posts: 2,040 Member
    cwpni102bjvt.jpg

Hour Hill climb max elevation @ mph
  • yirarayirara Member Posts: 4,897 Member Member Posts: 4,897 Member
    Yesterday I did a few kettlebell exercises during lunch, and then ran 35 minutes in the evening.
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 400 Member Member, Premium Posts: 400 Member
    Leg day. It took just under 3 hours.
    Dynamic stretches; band stuff; Burpees; barbell squat; deadlift; single leg deadlift; lunges; pistols; core gubbins; and finally a bit of yoga.

I am taking it easy on the programme, so the weights I lifted are still low (60 kgs squat; 90 kgs deadlift). The main lifts were 5 sets of 5.
    edited April 3
  • JessAndreiaJessAndreia Member Posts: 358 Member Member Posts: 358 Member
    3 rounds
    Goblet squats
    Shoulder press
    One-arm dumbbell row
    Single leg RDL
    Chest press
  • hmhill17hmhill17 Member Posts: 280 Member Member Posts: 280 Member
    20 minutes of Da Rulk Raw Functional Training. 5 miles outside.
    I did something like 15 minutes interval exercises and 10 minutes stretching during lunch break, and then went on a small run just now to explore my neighbourhood. I had hoped that the route I wanted to run was 2.5km so that I could go for 5km easily next time. Unfortunately it was only 2.25. But I might get there when I run on the outside of that loop.
  • HeajalHeajal Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member Member, Premium Posts: 17 Member
    I went outside and did a jog/walk for two miles. I also jogged my first mile without stopping to walk. :) It was a SLOG, but I did it!
  • MikePfirrmanMikePfirrman Member Posts: 1,473 Member Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    Longer interval workout done for the month (my club's CTC). Hardest long interval I've done in a while. 1721m X 3 with a 4 minute rest -- basically 7 minutes of hell X 3. Did a 3K warmup and a 2K cool down. Still slow but I'm improving (around a 2:07.9 average for the three intervals). Was actually thinking I'd be closer to 2:09 or 2:10, so really pleased with this workout. I'm still a good 9 seconds off my best paces, but I'm slowly getting faster along with doing the most volume I've ever done, so that's hard to improve pace with huge volume at the same time. 986 calories burned in a little over an hour.
  • DjproulxDjproulx Member Posts: 1,827 Member Member Posts: 1,827 Member
    Recovery bike today: 40minutes of easy spin
    Strength work: 30minutes body weight stuff.

• JimDewJimDew Member Posts: 864 Member Member Posts: 864 Member
    8utt87dyp50c.png

Did some work on the gymnastics rings after.
  • RockingWithLJRockingWithLJ Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    80-day Obsession leg day!! I took a few day break after the pandemic started so I had to restart. On day 12 rn
  • LoveyCharLoveyChar Member Posts: 1,044 Member Member Posts: 1,044 Member
    3.5 mile run tonight, nice cool evening!
  • JessAndreiaJessAndreia Member Posts: 358 Member Member Posts: 358 Member
    Dumbbell squat and press
    Single leg RDL
    Dumbbell floor press
    Walking lunges
    Bent over rows with resistance band
    Resistance band curls
    I ran 5k. Took me 8 runs to get from zero to 5k after a rather long running break.