What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• sn2esssn2ess Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    5/21:
    15 walk outside
    15 minute swim
    2 mile walk indoors
  • beastierbeastier Member Posts: 1,904 Member Member Posts: 1,904 Member
    5 mile run - which felt like I was carrying a small family on my back after they’d eaten a very indulgent meal
  • MikePfirrmanMikePfirrman Member Posts: 1,970 Member Member Posts: 1,970 Member
    Another slower row this morning -- 12.1K meters in an hour. 2:29 pace/19 or 20 SPM. All HR under 75% Max and most under 70%. Average was 69% of Max, so this was well controlled. Didn't sleep great. My dog is sick and there was a brush fire up the mountain last night, so I don't think I slept sound.

Taking him to the vet today. Hopefully just allergies or sinus issues, because his nose has an irritation inside. I worry all the time about cancer. Lost my last dog a few years ago to it (bone cancer). Vets are doing curbside appointments here where they take them in and look at them and call you and then you pick them back up at the curb.
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 722 Member Member Posts: 722 Member
    Another slower row this morning -- 12.1K meters in an hour. 2:29 pace/19 or 20 SPM. All HR under 75% Max and most under 70%. Average was 69% of Max, so this was well controlled. Didn't sleep great. My dog is sick and there was a brush fire up the mountain last night, so I don't think I slept sound.

Taking him to the vet today. Hopefully just allergies or sinus issues, because his nose has an irritation inside. I worry all the time about cancer. Lost my last dog a few years ago to it (bone cancer). Vets are doing curbside appointments here where they take them in and look at them and call you and then you pick them back up at the curb.

I’m sorry ab your pup. I just saw some photos of my last doggie last week and I hope you’re dog is ok.
    Upper body workout today. This rain needs to end so I can get outside tho!
  • klove808klove808 Member Posts: 363 Member Member Posts: 363 Member
    Yest: went out shopping and running errands all day - whew. Tougher than a workout. After all that - just did an hour of yoga.

Today: 2 hr walk, 45 min dumbbell / calisthenics, 20 min yoga.
  • ShortgirlrunningShortgirlrunning Member Posts: 1,025 Member Member Posts: 1,025 Member
    4.5 mile run. Didn’t get great sleep last night so all I want to do now is lay on the couch and binge Netflix the rest of the day lol
  • JimDewJimDew Member Posts: 1,012 Member Member Posts: 1,012 Member
    qmnj7jz3wyvu.png

It was raining when I got home, so I resigned myself to using my gymnastics rings and doing my core work.

When the sky cleared... I decided to get a few miles in too.

• yirarayirara Member Posts: 5,400 Member Member Posts: 5,400 Member
    I danced like crazy to online live music like every Friday evening, for about 90 minutes this time.
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Member Posts: 1,971 Member Member Posts: 1,971 Member
    Fri 5/22

MORNING
    15 miles on mountain bike trails. vigorous, pushing hard on the inclines

AFTERNOON
    35 chin ups, 111 push ups (both in sets to failure)
  • drmwcdrmwc Member, Premium Posts: 500 Member Member, Premium Posts: 500 Member
    Evening
    A walk, for just under 2 hours. It got my step count up to 18,000 and was in nice countryside.

Night
    Lifting - arms and chest day.
    Bench 50 kgs, 3 sets of 5
    Military press, 30 kgs, 3 sets of 5.
    Bent over row, 60 kgs, 3 sets of 5
    Loads (I didn't really count them) dips, pull ups and press ups
    v53eoxm6utu0.png

For me, anything sub 9:00/mile is really good
  • klove808klove808 Member Posts: 363 Member Member Posts: 363 Member
    @JimDew Wow so nice and cool where you are ... lm almost jealous :).

Today: 1 hour ultimate frisbee, 2 hr walk, 30 min hula hoop / jump rope : just a fun day. :)!
    Lower body sets and abs. Honestly totally overdid it and was kinda sitting around before I got it together and went for a couple walks. I’m finding it really hard to gauge my own fatigue for at home workouts.
  • JustSomeEmJustSomeEm Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,373 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,373 MFP Moderator
    Just a run today.
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Member Posts: 1,971 Member Member Posts: 1,971 Member
    Sat 5/23

This was a crazy day. 2 blown tubes and one wipe-out on the 2nd tube, but I survived and did 25 vigorous miles on the mountain bike trails. I need FOOD and SLEEP!
    klove808 wrote: »
    @JimDew Wow so nice and cool where you are ... lm almost jealous :).

Today: 1 hour ultimate frisbee, 2 hr walk, 30 min hula hoop / jump rope : just a fun day. :)!

I got out around 9. It was a great morning to run

:)

• amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 1,994 Member Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Bit of climbing today🙂
    5wbdltl7s19p.png

edited May 24
    Cut grass the second time this week. 60 minutes of pushing.

I’m sure I’ll do something else today.
  • Finafoshizzle93Finafoshizzle93 Member Posts: 152 Member Member Posts: 152 Member
    6 mile run, average 8:42 mile (personal best!)
    30 min yoga