jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Lifted first thing this morning...

Bench
    Rows
    Dips
    Leg Press
  • cp617
    cp617 Posts: 2 Member
    60 minutes on the treadmill at a 12 incline and 4mph. (my daily goal of 1000 calorie burn)
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,675 Member
    DH and I shoveled 8.5 inches of wet snow off the driveway after walking the dog 1.5 miles in heavy falling snow.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Yesterday
    30min hell of a PT session with a 15min amrap followed by a finisher of 100 clean+press (only 10kg but boy did that hurt)
    45min bootcamp
    1hr15min Chest and back (bench, close grip bench, incline dumbell bench/flies, decline dumbell bench, one arm rows, lat pull down, seated row, press ups, assisted pull ups)
    1mile run
    45min Cirtcuits

Today
    30min PT session stretching ready for a 10mile, hilly race on Sunday
    45min legs bums and tums
    1mile run
  • firef1y72
    1.5mile run
    45 min bootcamp
    stretch and foam roller
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    edited November 2018
    Deadlift 5 sets 5 reps
    Incline Dumbbell press 4 sets 10 reps
    Pulldown 4 sets 10 reps
    Leg press 4 sets 10 reps
    Cable curl and tricep cable pushdown superset 3 sets 10 reps for each

Aside from upping the weight on deadlifts, didn't feel like a very good session. Had to skip a couple exercises.
  • firef1y72
    10 mile race with 390ft of inclines.
    I'll never be in the top ten, but really enjoyed myself and finished in a time I'm happy with
  • Onyx_MCG
    Onyx_MCG Posts: 40 Member
    Today was chest and back
    Incline bench press
    Dumbbell bench press
    Cable crossover
    Pull ups
    Chin ups
    Straight arm pull downs
    Cable rows
    Russian twists
    Pseudo push ups

Add me as a friend
  • firef1y72
    Yesterday.
    30 min PT session - First Day of an intensive "bootcamp" week with my trainer, following a foodplan with tougher than usual PT sessions
    Shoulder Press
    30min recovery run
    30 min tabata class
    45min Barbell class (similar to body pump)
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 385 Member
    Yesterday I done my 30 minute run on the treadmill and then my boxing class in the evening.

Today I’m going to do my 30 minute run and then my pole fitness class in the evening.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited November 2018
    I ran 3 miles this morning. Longest distance I have run so far. I have my first 5k on Thanksgiving. (well my first 5k that I'm planning to run, I did a color run several years ago that I walked) My Strava app didn't record my stupid run this morning though lol. I swear I hit record. And I hit finish when I got back. But it shows up as zero time and zero distance. fml.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Today I have my group training class - so it's like a 60 minute higher intensity circuit. Mountain climbers, scissors, overhead extensions, ALL the squats (band squats, body squats, kettlebell squats, jump squats with trx things), curls, hammer curls, tricep rope, pushing the sled, lunges, toe touch crunches, flutter kicks, leg extensions, lat pull down, chest press, burpees, high row, low row, reverse crunches, calf raises, leg press, box jumps, elliptical, lateral raises, shoulder press, decline sit ups... I think that mostly covers it. It's overwhelming. lol I'm not a fan of this group class.
  • Heidijens123
    Heidijens123 Posts: 289 Member
    Did my early morning hour long hiit and hardcore class. It should be called hardcore hiit with the energizer bunny. 😂 Always a killer workout and we used weights and did tons of squats today after doing pump with lots of squats yesterday. Needless to say my booty hurts and stairs are not my friends today.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    A short dumbbell workout at home.
  • pro31wahine
    pro31wahine Posts: 62 Member
    Pull day with compound ab exercises... I use the Strong app.

24k pounds lifted
  • firef1y72
    30 min Killer stair workout in PT
    45 Zumba
    1mile run
    45 min Insanity
    45 min Boxercise

What can I say I love my exercise classes
  • EnterNihil
    EnterNihil Posts: 67 Member
    65 mins on road bike
  • ad_astra1
    ad_astra1 Posts: 2 Member
    Deadlift: 3 set of 12 reps @ 80kg (176lbs) - supersetted with incline dumbell curls: 3 sets of 12 reps @ 10kg
    One arm Dumbell rows: 3 sets of 12 reps @ 22kg (48lbs)
    Preacher curls: 3 sets of 12 reps @ 25kg (55 lbs) supersetted with overhead dumbell tricep extensions: 3 sets of 12 reps @ 12kg (26 lbs)