What Was Your Work Out Today?

Replies

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Rowing machine 4 x (2K on, 2' off) in two sessions = about 38' actual rowing not counting CD, trying to get it in efficiently while getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner/drive. Various tech focuses during pieces (heels down first, quick arms, . . . and a certain amount of "just get it done, already". Must be Holiday Challenge season, eh? ;) ).

Awfully good motivation for me to go to all of the coach rows. I know where I'll be at 5:30 tomorrow morning (and it isn't a store).
  • swarthafoc
    swarthafoc Posts: 8 Member
    It's Thanksgiving here and my gym was closed, so I did a Hasfit video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytan6kalv5A.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Skated in the am
    Went curling to help someone practice in the pm
    Why not spend the coldest day so far this winter in rinks
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    5K Jog/walk this morning and yoga this afternoon
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    30min PT - AMRAP 10 burpees, 10 russian twists, 10 jump squats, 10 clean and press
    1hr Chest workout
    2.5 mile run
    45 min Circuits
  • BrittRose1012
    BrittRose1012 Posts: 1 Member
    I work out 3 to 4 days a week trying to fit and one more day but I do a 2 mile walk indoors do you think that is enough
  • 796fra
    796fra Posts: 45 Member
    I work out 3 to 4 days a week trying to fit and one more day but I do a 2 mile walk indoors do you think that is enough

Enough for what? There's no shame in gradually increasing fitness time. You are probably more likely to stick with it too.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Coached indoor row - working on negative splits (with rests in between and a stroke rate between 18-22)
    10 min steady state
    8 min ss -4
    8 min ss -6
    6 min ss -10
    4 min ss -15 (this is where it started getting "fun")
    2 min ss -20 (I can do anything for 2 min right?)
    1 min ss -30

It's impressive how much noise 16 people breathing heavily while not talking at all can make. We were also allowed to choose any stroke rate for the last two intervals (because really...). I was able to hit all of my splits but it became apparently 8min into the 1st interval that I should have been pushing harder. But hey, now I know for next time.
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    105 min Turkey Burn/ SoulChallenge at SoulCycle with heavier weights!
    woohoo!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    hplmily3pb2g.png

2 hours of pole conditioning

Get it, girl! I'm meeting up with a former stripper this afternoon to learn some floorwork!

Floor work is haaaaarrrddddd!!! I'm laughable inflexible so it is hard to look good! 2019 will be my year of the splits haha
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    ARGriffy wrote: »
    hplmily3pb2g.png

2 hours of pole conditioning

This has inspired me to get back into this. Great photo/workout!

Thanks! It's the BEST workout I've ever come across for sure, I love how strong it makes me. (and sexy 😉)
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    1hr PT - hill sprints (pulling PT up and down with resistance band) interspersed with burpees, presses, squats, tricep extentions
    45 min legs bums and tums
    1.5mile run
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    1 hour cardio. 35 min Precore Arc Trainer followed by 25 min Octane Strider. i8jhp6nyn3t0.png
  • grmreapper
    grmreapper Posts: 29 Member
    Ran 17miles in 2hrs 26 min
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    sweeping (10 minutes), dusting (10-15 minutes), scrubbing/sanitizing the bathrooms (30 minutes or so), folding clothes, ironing, putting them away (30-45 minutes) minutes Blasting some jamming music and dancing ("getting down" as we used to say) as I'm doing these "chores/workouts". Later on walking to and from the grocery store (2-2.5 miles each way about an hour)
  • nballos77
    nballos77 Posts: 80 Member
    30 minutes HIIT with Νike Training Club
  • maylingsmom
    maylingsmom Posts: 18 Member
    I am veering off the actual topic a little but wondered did you all do a lot of exercise (running, weight lifting, etc) before you got on your weight loss/gain journey?