January 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    @tita0427 I must be one of the weird one as I use my Garmin connect a lot. Mainly for group running challenges though as they can get fairly fun.

@msarobix I also don't run to race (I haven't competed in one yet) nor do I get the draw of it but I do obstacle run on a regular bases. While I don't do these for time I do like running the entire thing and that is a good motivation for me. I think it is less about running to race but finding a reason for your running (even if it is just eating that extra slice of pizza)
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year's Eve!

Rest day for me, and glad about it too. It's raining buckets and 68 DEGREES! It's still winter, right? Supposed to drop to 34 within 24 hours.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Monthly quiz?

Are you left brain or right brain dominant? Or perhaps you are balanced?

I scored 42. My favorite even number and it also happens to be the answer to life, the universe and everything and my birthday and my dads birthday backwards, 24. Haha! So I’m balanced, although slightly more left.

How about you?

63 - slight right of center. Apparently, I am a “Big Picture” person
  • dbdmora
    dbdmora Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, so all we do is post a goal and update it every day? Noob here
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Do we have 200 post yet?

I know this is lame and over done. Buuuut. Any resolutions? I see @7lenny7 posed a goal 2019 question, but anyone have any resolutions? I can’t think of any goals.

Dh is cooking a ham. So, I think I’m going to eat kosher this year, or as close to kosher as I can get here. Then maybe for Lent I’ll give up kosher... no. I am serious. I know it’s funny. No I’m not stalling a TM run. Obviously.

Think I’d also like to make it a year without a cookie, or package of cookies.

What’s the difference in a resolution and a goal. I can’t ask dh, he already thinks I’m ASD and one more question... just might cement the suspicion.