Stay in green
    4 8 oz. glasses of water
    Exercise
    Bed by midnight

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    korina75 wrote: »

@nlmackey98 That is so impressive! I don't know if I've ever taken that many steps in a day! How do you do it every day?? Superwoman!

Just 2 days, but I can seriously walk forever. Yesterday I was back to work and had <5000 steps. Ugh

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 I hope Roger is feeling better

@lafayettenana Maintenance is tough, but you are back on here tracking and being mindful with your eating. That's fab

@clicketykeys Are things at work settling down now that the eval is over? How was lifting? Do you do full body each day or break it up between certain muscle groups?

@Bex953172 I just want to give you a big 'ole hug and then drag you off the couch for a nice walk with or without the kiddos. You know you will fell better if you are active, but I know it isn't always that easy. I hope you find the part of you who is ready to fight for what she wants.

@jan110144 Pet hair is the worst. We have a golden retriever and a boxer. The the golden has more fur, but the boxer's short hair is harder to get out. It's like it has velcro or something sticking it to every soft surface.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Mon.
    1. Two more waters before leaving for job 2 - atleast 3 waters there >:)
    2. Log all food >:)
    3. Eat packed lunch :)
    4. Cook dinner at home - grilled chicken, asparagus, rice :)
    5. Bed by 9:30 :)

JFT Tues.
    1. LOG ALL FOOD
    2. Eat packed lunch
    3. Start waters now
    4. Rinse out smoothie travel cup
    5. Cook dinner at home
    6. Empty/fill dishwasher
    7. Bed by 9:30
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Well hi there @MLHC1! 👋 Good to see you! How is the little one?

Hello :D I'm glad to be back!! The little guy is doing wonderful, he is spoiled rotten and he know's it, Lol!!!! How have you been??
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

Tuesday JFT:

▪Bake chocolate chip cookies for school function
    ▪Regular kiddo morning
    ▪Maintain baby's daily schedule
    ▪Pick up groceries
    ▪Breakfast
    ▪Pre-log food
    ▪Sch. LO 15 mth dr appt
    ▪Devotional Time
    ▪Make plans for Stats Exam
    ▪BB-Wkout (1 DVD exercise)
    ▪Lunch
    ▪Regular kiddo afternoon
    ▪Gym
    ▪Dinner
    ▪Evening schedule

Day 2 of my 6-Day Slim Down!! My biggest goal today---> Resist eating the cookies I baked this morning (there was a batch leftover, I think I'm going to give them to my hubby to take to work.)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Options
    JFT - Monday April 29 - DETERMINED
    2L of water - 🙂
    Calories in green - 😒 I was conscious about it but was actually hungry not just bored.
    Walk 1 Mile - 🙂
    Plank Challenge - 😉 Squats again
    5 Fruits and Veggies 4/5
    Only 1 evening Snack - 😒
    5 something at bathroom break - 🙂
    Write in Journal - 🙂
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices - 🙂

JFT - Tueaday April 30 - DETERMINED
    2L of water
    Calories in green
    Walk 1 Mile
    Plank Challenge
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

I had a fairly decent day yesterday, I read until noon and then went and checked the mail. My cheque was in so I cashed it and went to get a box from the post office to mail my Moms parcel. They had a new type that I was able to purchase to send to her express post, so her birthday gifts should arrive tomorrow on her birthday.
    I bought her some colouring books, paint by numbers, black velvet doodle art, word search and a dot to dot book. I threw in a new package of markers and a chocolate bar. I need to figure out a way to get home to see her soon.

Rodger is still home sick, not as bad as the weekend though so I think he’s improving at least. We woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground. All of the snow from Saturday had melted.

My plans for today are to continue reading and then send an email to Sarah asking for some advice on where to look up more of the details she wants me to know.
    I should look at the job board as well just to see if there is anything suitable so that I am not putting all of my eggs in one basket.

If I feel like it later, I may go look for some jeans. I am very tired of taking one step and having to pull my pants up. It’s almost embarrassing if I’m carrying something.

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,772 Member
    Options
    Wannabeskinnycat - what a great day you had, that’s a lot of cooking and prep work and 14 lbs!!!! That is wonderful! Where are you located, I’m assuming somewhere in the UK since you were going to bed around 1pm my time here in Alberta, Canada.

Zizzybumble - I cant seem to get into meal planning at all. I have attempted it off and on over my 30 plus years of being a wife and it just doesn’t work for me. I guess I am like my Mom and Grandmother and want to complain and worry everyday starting right after breakfast, “I don’t know what to make for supper tonight”

Bex953172 - you have been going and going with some huge stresses since right after Christmas. I am not surprised that you finally had no Umph. I find for me once the crises is over is when I break the most. Hugs to you. I swear the Gratitude Journal I started last year has kept me from having my depression return.

Faebert - I don’t know how you do it.

Clicketykeys - I admire all you do. Did you enjoy the weights?

Daneejela- I hope you have some smiles today. My friend that has PCOS has terrible mood swings, anger, tears, happiness is that part of the disease?

Nlmackey98- I hate that part of the corporate world, you say you may be able to fix something and they give you a deadline to get it done. I should do laundry too, now that you mention it.

• snd4000
    snd4000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Discipline required
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    @MLHC1 you're baking cookies during a slimdown - and not eating them? GO you GO

JFT Consistency
    exercise :)
    take care of bills :)
    fluids
    LOG
    STUDY
    stay in the green

So dh is now sick & thus is angry, mad, whining ETC ETC
    Tomorrow at work kids coming through for career day and we have appts scheduled & it's also when crew is cleaning, not sure how it will work, plus staff is sick too.

@Bex sending you a mother's day card <3
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »
    Faebert wrote: »
    Well hi there @MLHC1! 👋 Good to see you! How is the little one?

Hello :D I'm glad to be back!! The little guy is doing wonderful, he is spoiled rotten and he know's it, Lol!!!! How have you been??

All good with me thanks. So pleased that he is doing well. Fab news! X
  • Faebert
    Options
    They took Matt back for his procedure a little while ago so now it's just a waiting game. I'll do a proper update whenever we get home as my phone is dying.

Thinking of you Hannah @HEGoddard0928 x
  • Faebert
    Options
    JFT - Monday April 29 - DETERMINED
    2L of water - 🙂
    Calories in green - 😒 I was conscious about it but was actually hungry not just bored.
    Walk 1 Mile - 🙂
    Plank Challenge - 😉 Squats again
    5 Fruits and Veggies 4/5
    Only 1 evening Snack - 😒
    5 something at bathroom break - 🙂
    Write in Journal - 🙂
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices - 🙂

JFT - Tueaday April 30 - DETERMINED
    2L of water
    Calories in green
    Walk 1 Mile
    Plank Challenge
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    Write in Journal
    Do not disappoint myself, be conscious of my choices

I had a fairly decent day yesterday, I read until noon and then went and checked the mail. My cheque was in so I cashed it and went to get a box from the post office to mail my Moms parcel. They had a new type that I was able to purchase to send to her express post, so her birthday gifts should arrive tomorrow on her birthday.
    I bought her some colouring books, paint by numbers, black velvet doodle art, word search and a dot to dot book. I threw in a new package of markers and a chocolate bar. I need to figure out a way to get home to see her soon.

Rodger is still home sick, not as bad as the weekend though so I think he’s improving at least. We woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground. All of the snow from Saturday had melted.

My plans for today are to continue reading and then send an email to Sarah asking for some advice on where to look up more of the details she wants me to know.
    I should look at the job board as well just to see if there is anything suitable so that I am not putting all of my eggs in one basket.

If I feel like it later, I may go look for some jeans. I am very tired of taking one step and having to pull my pants up. It’s almost embarrassing if I’m carrying something.

@snowflake1968 - yay on the jeans falling down! Annoying but at least you know it’s working!

I get what you’re saying about looking for other jobs too but it’s hard when you’re so invested in this one. I really do hope you get it - have everything crossed for you and you so deserve it.

Hope Rodger continues to improve and you stay healthy x
  • wannabeskinnycat
    wannabeskinnycat Posts: 205 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Snowflake1968

I think I’m happier about the meals I cooked than the 14lb hehe. Course I’m proud of me for sticking to plan but I weighed everything. Every. Thing :smiley: I’m in Liverpool UK but I really don’t mind going to sleep at 1pm. I could definitely do that :blush:
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 and @nlmackey98 - Weights went pretty well! It'll be interesting to see how I do with the overhead press today ;D

Congratulations on the jeans, btw!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 30 April

Log accurately 🙂
    Stay in the green😊
    5 fruit and veg🙂
    Fitbit excercise goals🙂
    January challenge🙂
    February challenge😊
    March challenge😊
    April challenge🙂

Complete meal planning and shopping order🙂
    Address and post thank you cards🙂
    Weeding🙂

@littleblackskirt yes, I am in the process of a slow move to the Isle of Skye. @Snowflake1968 meal planning is more important when there is no corner shop to run to!
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Kept myself on track and had a pretty good day. Got a lot accomplished around the house and instead of going to the gym did a cleaning workout and then took a four mile walk. Still have an appt this evening so not sure when I'll be back to check so I figured I'd check in now.

JFT 4/30
    30 minutes of exercise-cross training-anything but running (need a day off for my shin) :) Cleaning and walking for the win!
    Mindful eating :)
    Stay within calories :)
    3 veg/2 fruit :)
    Take 2 walks during breaks, 15 minutes each :) Walked for over an hour!
    All meals at home :)

Had a really great day! Hope tomorrow is good as well.

JFT 5/1
    May Budget
    Mindful eating
    Stay within calories
    3 veg/2 fruit
    Treat yourself!
    Make Dinner at Home
    30 mins exercise-whatever mind/body I need
    Start May Challenge -5lbs