6. Walk at least 8000 steps per day
    7. 60 min yoga & meditation
    8. Read The stressless brain chapter 2
    9. Read chronological bible reading plan
    10. DDD workbook week
  • pam46815
    pam46815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Did good yesterday and met all my goals! I even resisted popcorn at the movies!

Little late, but my goals for today are:
    Log everything into my fitness pal
    Drink a bottle of water every hour after noon - I've only had one so far.
    Do a load of laundry. Haven't checked my dryer... :(
    Cook dinner before we go to the Y
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    @AJB1014 NOOOOO!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE CHEESE!!!! Lol.

lol get a cheese safe!! like @slittlemeister 's partner LOL
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thursday 10 January

Walk before work :)
    Meet Fitbit goals >:) but that was because I did my 2 miles in under half an hour and my fit bit did not give me any credit for the rest of my walking in the day!
    Accurately log :)
    Stay in the green :)
    January water challenge :)
    Start planning for April work project :s not enough time in the day!
    Plan meal for Friday :s yes but forgot to get items out of the freezer!

Remember today is Thursday not Friday - this feels like a long week!

Goog night and good luck with your endeavours. Alarm set for an early morning.

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    pam46815 wrote: »
    my goals for today yesterday...
    * track everything 💜✅
    * choose one app and stick with it💜✅
    * Get back to the gym💜💜✅
    * Get back to flylady💜✅
    * Participate✅💜

Love this.... I used to be part of a weight watchers thread very similar to this. Break in it down to Daily Goals makes it do able....

my goals for today
    * track everything
    * continue with MFP
    * Exercise
    * keep on with flylady
    * Participate
    * Drink enough water

I recently discovered Flylady! I love her!

Ooooh I just had a look! Love that her ideas revolve around slowly building habits, one day at a time, too! I think I'll start her Beginner Baby steps routine - have you done this? Any insights? Thanks :)
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Okay so I had no goals today because its Saskias 5th birthday tomorrow!
    but my in laws came round today and we called the school and said she was sick lol!
    and we just took her out bowling and for pizza
    then came back home for cake that my MIL made!
    so naturally, calories were out the window but I think I I needed to just leave it today to just enjoy it!
    but tbh I feel pretty sick now LOL

so I've been busy today, my fitness watch only says I walked 4000 steps though. I call bullsh!t!

so yeah, I'm very tired now.
    she's in school tomorrow wish a tub of chocolates for her friends and a big badge that says 5!
    no more cake for me though, as lovely as it is.
    1rf907u0fjhc.jpg
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    pf868tu729mf.png
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »

Ooooh I just had a look! Love that her ideas revolve around slowly building habits, one day at a time, too! I think I'll start her Beginner Baby steps routine - have you done this? Any insights? Thanks :)

I followed her years ago when we had littles. One piece of advice that stuck with me was to put your shoes on even if you are staying in the house. It makes you more productive. And it is true!

• namelesshere
    namelesshere Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Jan 10. Day 3 for me. Had my version of Egg MC Muffin for brunch this morning. Kept me good until now so will need to eat soon. To be easy on myself, I will have what I had for Dinner yesterday as I still have some left. That will leave me with 400 cal for a late evening snack. Admitted to my husband that I am trying to lose weight by eating less. I don't have to cook for him as we have different schedules so I really appreciate that. The weekend will be a little tougher as we are going out of town tomorrow so restaurant food. Will need to look at the options.
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Jan 10. Day 3 for me. Had my version of Egg MC Muffin for brunch this morning. Kept me good until now so will need to eat soon. To be easy on myself, I will have what I had for Dinner yesterday as I still have some left. That will leave me with 400 cal for a late evening snack. Admitted to my husband that I am trying to lose weight by eating less. I don't have to cook for him as we have different schedules so I really appreciate that. The weekend will be a little tougher as we are going out of town tomorrow so restaurant food. Will need to look at the options.

Way to go! Its a big help if you can take a look at restaurant menus before you go. Forewarned is forearmed!
  • AJB1014
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    but my in laws came round today and we called the school and said she was sick lol!
    so naturally, calories were out the window but I think I I needed to just leave it today to just enjoy it!

so I've been busy today, my fitness watch only says I walked 4000 steps though. I call bullsh!t!

she's in school tomorrow wish a tub of chocolates for her friends and a big badge that says 5!
    1rf907u0fjhc.jpg

Wow what a cake!!!! Happy birthday to Saskia!!!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options

1rf907u0fjhc.jpg

What a cute cake. My hubby’s birthday is tomorrow too. I have been debating whether he will get a cake or not.
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    JFT
    Took my meds
    Kinda groggy from my meds so I'm going to lay back down now and post later.

JFT
    TOOK MEDS
    MILD EXERCISE
    OVER ATE... 😑 LOL... YEAH, MARY'S HUMAN TOO.

A day that I won't make excuses for. I simply blew it today. Hope to do better tomorrow.
  • maryrobinson40
    Options

1rf907u0fjhc.jpg

What a cute cake. My hubby’s birthday is tomorrow too. I have been debating whether he will get a cake or not.

Happy Birthday to your hubby🎈
  • maryrobinson40
    Options

1rf907u0fjhc.jpg
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SASKIAS
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all. A good day yesterday. Had a few emotional triggers but I kept on plan so that feels like a big win. This morning I planned for a later sleep and then a run instead of my long morning workout but the cat woke me up early and it’s raining so I guess an indoor workout is the better option. I don’t mind running in the cold and dark, but add in rain and it is unpleasant and possibly a bit dangerous.

Goals for Thursday - recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - Finish planning ✅
    - Check in with watch place and lawyer ✅
    - Email L party invite ✅
    - Reply to A party invite ✅
    - Water! ✅
    - Book yoga ✅
    - Stay mindful - re-read 2019 goals ✅ ✅ giving myself a double tick as was v tempted last night but kept on plan!
    - Early night ❎ on phone to bf

Goals for Friday
    - morning workout
    - Phone bank re mortgage
    - Run home at lunchtime for car
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Kids pack for weekend at grandparents and wash hair
    - Early night!

Happy birthday to Saskia @bex953172 and hugs to you @maryrobinson40 - rough days happen, especially when you’re tired and groggy. Move on with peace and joy. X

Have a happy Friday everyone x
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    I kept busy all day and was able to avoid mindless snacking.

I made Kaitlyn and Brodey coffee mugs and a hoodie and card for Rodger, I’m not very happy with the card.
    1uly1arrld8j.jpeg
    uw8ssitgvqqa.jpeg
    okgrudlr58mj.jpeg
    1xsh3lbmpr4t.jpeg
    0nsz31f7s0rd.jpeg
  • Faebert
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Morning all. A good day yesterday. Had a few emotional triggers but I kept on plan so that feels like a big win. This morning I planned for a later sleep and then a run instead of my long morning workout but the cat woke me up early and it’s raining so I guess an indoor workout is the better option. I don’t mind running in the cold and dark, but add in rain and it is unpleasant and possibly a bit dangerous.

The rain has eased off so I’m going to be brave and do the run - wish my luck! New Friday goals below...

Goals for Friday
    - morning run
    - Phone bank re mortgage
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Early night!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

The rain has eased off so I’m going to be brave and do the run - wish my luck! New Friday goals below...

Goals for Friday
    - morning run
    - Phone bank re mortgage
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Early night!

I think you made an excellent decision
  • Faebert
    Options

Goals for Friday
    - morning run
    - Phone bank re mortgage
    - Hot yoga after work
    - Early night!

I think you made an excellent decision

Yay I did it! @snowflake1968 love those mugs. I want one! You are really talented x