The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    This could make a play for most popular thread. It's hit the ground running.

Really)

You're missing a bracket

Story of my life.

Do you want to borrow one?
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    This was fun to read. I'll throw it in.

36vjhqfssqk2.gif

Half of me hopes to get matched with @tinkerhellraiser: For obvious reasons.

And then the other half is both excited and terrified that it might be @newmeadow because she's like way out of my league smart and I might let it slip that I've been stalking her extremely pertinent, wonderfully dry-humored comments for a while.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »

36vjhqfssqk2.gif

And then the other half is both excited and terrified that it might be @newmeadow because she's like way out of my league smart and I might let it slip that I've been stalking her extremely pertinent, wonderfully dry-humored comments for a while.

Everyone loves a stalker
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

36vjhqfssqk2.gif

I wonder if she has anything else pertinent?
  • SabAteNine
    Options

36vjhqfssqk2.gif

I wonder if she has anything else pertinent?

Well... that's what the excitement was for....
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

36vjhqfssqk2.gif

Oh, Sab! Alas, those two have already been matched with others, but never fear! I have a jim dandy of a match for you:

For the one and only @SabAteNine we can only go with the witty and urbane @DickVernon!

Go forth and multiply oh lovely loves!

Matches! We got matches! We got lots and lots of matches!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaatches!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »
    I’m looking for Scallywagins

Would you settle for being my huckleberry?!😍 If not.....no match for you!😡
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    Still unmatched.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

36vjhqfssqk2.gif

Oh, Sab! Alas, those two have already been matched with others, but never fear! I have a jim dandy of a match for you:

For the one and only @SabAteNine we can only go with the witty and urbane @DickVernon!

Go forth and multiply oh lovely loves!

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaatches!

Damn it!😒 always a day late and a dollar short.....anyone left? Or ya got a buck I can borrow?😉
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    Oh, is there a rule that you can only get matched once? Seriously?! BOO! I'm already married to Surfy, as per my polygamy policy :disappointed: Though in all fairness, she hasn't been around much lately.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but he's familiar. In the classic MFP resurrection kind.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaatches!

296ueg8624s3.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    Still unmatched.

I mean, he's not a miracle worker.

There's an antidote to every poison.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Still unmatched.