The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    She deserves more than a touch-n-go relationship.
    The only match I'm backing so far is @george5911 and @nooshi713.

Apologies if it makes things more awkward for ya, I know it's been said before, but you two would seriously be a cute couple.

IMHO overall I think the "matchmakers" here are not putting a thoughtful process to work.

Who watched that show "Love Connection"?

Not awkward at all. She's gorgeous, smart, has her own, nothing not to like.
    I'm just happy AF being single and raising my kids. Also like 45 or so of the states are in between us.

That's why they made airplanes. Don't give up so easily, man.

Who brought R Kelly into this?

Again today? Now i have to go listen to Ignition.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

Not the best matchmaker though.

How DARE you question @SwannySez . Do you know how difficult it is to find a match for an owner of 4 parrots?
    Oh, I guess maybe you do know.

The parrots are an asset. They are not why I'm single. Lol. Who wouldn't want 4 adorably fluffy potty trained birds around?

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

You would or wouldn't want to be around the fluffers?
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options

Apologies if it makes things more awkward for ya, I know it's been said before, but you two would seriously be a cute couple.

IMHO overall I think the "matchmakers" here are not putting a thoughtful process to work.

I'm just happy AF being single and raising my kids. Also like 45 or so of the states are in between us.

Pretty sure she's no child, and no one said anything about urine, so I guess you did my man.

Urine for it now George!

Fak
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Pretty sure she's no child, and no one said anything about urine, so I guess you did my man.

Urine for it now George!

28cc8213fdca6822a5cc7ead00f9ec7c.gif
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

How DARE you question @SwannySez . Do you know how difficult it is to find a match for an owner of 4 parrots?

The parrots are an asset. They are not why I'm single. Lol. Who wouldn't want 4 adorably fluffy potty trained birds around?

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Fluffers I can deal with, but live birds?

Hey, @SwannySez , since your match for me classifies me as an undesirably geriatric, can I get a refund on my payment, or is there some kinda of "exchange" program?
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

You have got to stop calling them that. My sides hurt.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Hey, @SwannySez , since your match for me classifies me as an undesirably geriatric, can I get a refund on my payment, or is there some kinda of "exchange" program?

Oh c'mon, now. You're not so old that you need a fluffer. No one here buys that.

But since we do not stand for age discrimination in these parts, we will find you another match.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

You have got to stop calling them that. My sides hurt.

You like their nickname. :)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Clearly, I can't be matched... or maybe I can't be matched 🤔
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Agreed.

Fluffers yes. Birds no.

Not that the dogs wouldn't enjoy chasing them around the house. It would be entertaining while it lasted.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    Clearly, I can't be matched... or maybe I can't be matched 🤔

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Oh c'mon, now. You're not so old that you need a fluffer. No one here buys that.

But since we do not stand for age discrimination in these parts, we will find you another match.

Hey, hey, hey!! My match was already matched a second time with someone else and then rejected her. I'm still waiting for my rematch!
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »
    So, @SabAteNine , since we have been matched, there’s a few things I need to know about you.

1. Do you replace empty toilet paper?
    2. Do you like piña colada’s?
    3. Getting caught in the rain?
    1. Are you kidding me?! Toilet paper stands with a minimum of 2 TP rolls are *mandatory* - and, of course, kept up. Also, the use of Zewa flushable toilet paper tubes is a must. It's all about convenience and comfort in there. Contrary to popular middle-school belief, women go number 2 as well.
    2. You know Dick, I'm not big on fancy stuff. Beer, wine, whiskey and bitters. Those are my things. And they're kind of at the base of Maslow's pyramid.
    3. Yes, often. And still, the most time I owned an umbrella before losing / abandoning it was 2 days.

My turn.
    1. Are you high maintenance? Maybe helpless and in need of hand holding when you're sick?
    2. Do you feel the need to fill every moment with *something*? Is procrastination or silence making you uncomfortable?
    3. What's the one thing you're really, REALLY bad at?
  • SwannySez
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Hey, hey, hey!! My match was already matched a second time with someone else and then rejected her. I'm still waiting for my rematch!

You've heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? That *kitten* don't fly in these here parts, lady. We're more akin to kindergarten: you get what you get and you don't get upset.
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Agreed.

Fluffers yes. Birds no.

Not that the dogs wouldn't enjoy chasing them around the house. It would be entertaining while it lasted.

How about a fluffernutter?

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

You've heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? That *kitten* don't fly in these here parts, lady. We're more akin to kindergarten: you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Hey, it's not my fault you matched me with someone who wants to stay single! That's gotta be against the rules or something.
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Hey, it's not my fault you matched me with someone who wants to stay single! That's gotta be against the rules or something.

IF ITS MEANT TO BEEEE ITLL BEEEEE ITLLL BEEEE

BABY JUST LET IT BE

So far this thread is ending up eerily similar to my actual dating life.... :'(